Pregnancy #10 We still love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I brought a mini electric handheld fan off Amazon and it’s the best £8 I’ve ever spent. Saving my life in 26c London today and on the sweaty underground 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so unwell. Dizzy, exhausted and sick. I can not recall being this exhausted!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone know if your allowed cooked goats cheese? I’m so baffled by which cheese I’m allowed 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

Anyone know if your allowed cooked goats cheese? I’m so baffled by which cheese I’m allowed 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
Pretty sure you can have goats cheese as long as it doesn't have a rind. You can tend to get two ones from the supermarket - the crumblier one or the one that's more of a brie consistently (this is the one you can't eat) but I think the other is ok.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: 3
Looked at this the other day as I had a craving for cheese. Literally going to turn into a babey bell soon.
We can have the one without the white rind around. Enjoy!

I’m so unwell. Dizzy, exhausted and sick. I can not recall being this exhausted!
:( Bless you, I hope you start to feel a bit better soon x

Reactions: 2
I got my scan date already, processed the same day I had my booking in so I can’t fault their speediness!

I’ll be 13+5 when I have it which feels cutting it SO fine as 14+1 is the cut off. Has anyone else had it later on, does it matter?

I got my scan date already, processed the same day I had my booking in so I can’t fault their speediness!

I’ll be 13+5 when I have it which feels cutting it SO fine as 14+1 is the cut off. Has anyone else had it later on, does it matter?
Think I was 13+ 2 or 3 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tell me about it, I worry 24/7. I think it’s normal especially if it’s your first. I don’t know what is/isn’t normal 😩
Right?! I feel like you have intentions to be chilled but it’s not the case at all. This is my second, I vowed I’d be way more chill but nope 😂 I feel like it really is a testament that the minute they’re a minuscule ball of cells you worry right until they’re in your arms and then there’s something else to worry about - sleep/weaning/routines

feel like motherhood should come with a free stress ball 😂

Reactions: 5
I brought a mini electric handheld fan off Amazon and it’s the best £8 I’ve ever spent. Saving my life in 26c London today and on the sweaty underground 🥵
I got one for my hospital bag too! Although the chances of me needing it in Scotland even in July are slim 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

With my first I was 16 weeks before I got my first nhs scan!! I did end up getting a private one at 12 weeks as I didn't want to wait til 16 weeks to be able to tell people

Tell me about it, I worry 24/7. I think it’s normal especially if it’s your first. I don’t know what is/isn’t normal 😩
I worry 24/7 too! I've finally got my 12 week scan next Thursday and honestly time is going so slow. I've convinced myself now that my date is going to be moved a week or two back (if I go off my predicted ovulation date and not my last period date) so I keep thinking I'll only be dated at 10/11 weeks and then still have a couple of weeks to wait until I'm in the 'safer zone' and something will go wrong in that period.

I have no chill 🤣

I’ve 3 more weeks til the 20wk scan and I want to find out the gender then! In the meantime I’ve been glued to tiktok and stumbled across this old wives tale fad of peeing into a cup and putting an equal measure of baking soda into the cup- if it fizzes it’s supposedly a boy if it stays flat it’s supposedly a girl...... my husband is horrified 🤣🤣 has any other weirdoes troed this? 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone consultant lead? I had an appointment at about 16 weeks with one and have a letter through with another next week when I’m 28 weeks (as meds may need to be changed because of heavier weight).
Before I call up and cause a fuss asking why consultants have changed, is this normal? Don’t want to have to go through all my medical history again with someone else

Reactions: 1
Right?! I feel like you have intentions to be chilled but it’s not the case at all. This is my second, I vowed I’d be way more chill but nope 😂
same here! ‘Right I’ll definitely be more chill this time!’ Absolutely not 😂 Sometimes I do just have to laugh.

just seen my stomach move from the outside for the first time this pregnancy !!! I’m quite well padded so wasn’t expecting that yet. Tried to get a video but of course he’s gone quiet again now 🙄😂

• Heart
Anyone consultant lead? I had an appointment at about 16 weeks with one and have a letter through with another next week when I’m 28 weeks (as meds may need to be changed because of heavier weight).
Before I call up and cause a fuss asking why consultants have changed, is this normal? Don’t want to have to go through all my medical history again with someone else
I'm consultant led and I've seen a different consultant every time I go 🙈🙈 aswel as the usual midwife appointments it's very annoying!!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.