Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her live came up.on my fyp and the first thing I heard was her referring to Tattle 😂

Shes coming across as really unpleasant these days

There's such irony in her saying Jess has changed

Reactions: 4
For someone who's blocked and doesn't care about Tattle she's doing a lot of talking about it. Her conversation is about little else. She's really quite unpleasant

Apparently we're all jealous 😂😂😂

I can quite honestly say - its definitely not that 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I liked Ali at first. Loved Jess and still do. I feel really sorry for her. Ali has definitely changed. No sense of humour anymore. She’s also coming across quite aggressive, snappy & sarcastic. She’s acting up tonight in front of her mates. I also think she’s jealous that Jess is moving up in her career.

Reactions: 14
She’s so embarrassing tonight, showing off because she’s round her mates. The woman is a horrible person and you can see that she clearly has anger issues. The way she speaks too people is disgusting too.
Poor Jess going out to work everyday why Ali sits doing nothing! Yes she wants to go back to flying planes but that’s not been possible at the moment, so why can’t she get another job too fill in why she’s waiting on news.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 861441
Also in regards to previous comment about the Twitter thing this was the tweet in question
Wow! This is a new level of disrespect in my opinion. She’s been UNEMPLOYED for over a year from doing her arty farty flying, Jess was working all hours at Argos, then they’ve split and she’s with a bloke😂 & I’ve heard her claim, she’s intrested in women - why else would you hide the secret for 40 years and then bleeping date a BLOKE whilst living with your WIFE & family whilst you sponge off them doing nothing all day

I personally don’t but I do know someone I’m very close with that worked with Ali. She has had nothing but support from everyone, at first as you can imagine it was a surprise but she had not been right for a while and people were worried about her. Her mental stability is what is in question. And Ali has blocked people that worked with her for stating that as she likes to make out it’s about her transition.
Which would make PERFECT sense. She’s having a lot of tests done because they weren’t sure she was stable enough to fly 1000’s of people around the world😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ali and her mates don’t seem like Pilot Geeza, but hostile towards him and his catchphrase tonight. He’s a good guy on TikTok, probably jealousy

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Jess set up her home business so she could do all this for Ali?
Yeah she did but I think she said yesterday that Jess wasn’t qualified to do her downstairs region, and tbh if I was Jess I wouldn’t do it anyway. Think that’s a boundary that I personally would feel difficult breaking doing that to my ex.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t Jess set up her home business so she could do all this for Ali?
Yes! I think she has different types though as I remember Jess saying a while ago that Ali had gone to Birmingham to add a different one to the mix so don’t know if that’s the case in Bristol. A few weeks ago Jess said she would always still help Ali with the electrolysis but things seem to have gotten very sour very quickly.

I think it's time Jess take her boys and get out of Toxic Towers. Start a new life and make herself number one priority.
I also think Ali needs to keep her nasty trap shut. She's making herself look like a cretin.

Reactions: 16
I think it's time Jess take her boys and get out of Toxic Towers. Start a new life and make herself number one priority.
I also think Ali needs to keep her nasty trap shut. She's making herself look like a cretin.
I agree. I think Jess feels she has to stick around to financially support Ali until she gets her job situation sorted and she can support herself. I’d say duck that, god knows how long that will take.
Jess is working all hours whilst Ali is off meeting friends and starting relationships. Nah that’s not right.
Jess if you read this get out now, you’ve done your bit for Ali but now it’s time to concentrate on yourself and your sons.

Reactions: 20
Yeah she did but I think she said yesterday that Jess wasn’t qualified to do her downstairs region, and tbh if I was Jess I wouldn’t do it anyway. Think that’s a boundary that I personally would feel difficult breaking doing that to my ex.
Ah I didn’t know that bit!

I agree. I think Jess feels she has to stick around to financially support Ali until she gets her job situation sorted and she can support herself. I’d say duck that, god knows how long that will take.
Jess is working all hours whilst Ali is off meeting friends and starting relationships. Nah that’s not right.
Jess if you read this get out now, you’ve done your bit for Ali but now it’s time to concentrate on yourself and your sons.
I agree! They could sell that house, split what’s left and she could start afresh with her boys

I'm sure there's all sorts of financial complications on both sides which prevent them from making a clean break.
I know there's a lot of love for Jess on this thread but I can't stand her. I've noticed that there are a lot of new members of Tattle on this thread, possibly brought over by Jess highlighting it a few times. I also spotted on her live yesterday that in the comments watchers were telling her that this thread was a positive one in relation to her. The cynic in me wonders whether Jess deliberately highlighted Tattle in order for people to see how disliked Ali is.

I've said it before but Jess pushed the Go fund me more than Ali did so she's just a culpable in my eyes. These people on SM are not friends. They are complete strangers showing other complete strangers want they want them to see. Each to their own but I would never donate my hard earned cash to some random Tiktok account. It's the equivalent of handing £5 to some stranger at the bus stop. Ali could get a job, they could sell the house. When she has assets and the ability to work I find it irreprehensible that they both went out with a begging bowl.

I felt massive second hand embarrassment for Ali last night. All the eyelash fluttering, lisping and coyness was dire. I can assure you I am not jealous of either of them. I can see nothing in their lives to be jealous of, except for their expensive kitchen gadgets.

Reactions: 12
What are we supposed to be jealous of? Or was it just an undescribed soundbite thrown in to the conversation?

I caught a minute of Ali’s live where they were talking about having important letters after their name (like MD etc)
Ali said ‘I’ve got letters’ and the man off camera said ‘I HAVE TOO! Then said a couple and said I’ve also got ‘C U N T’ and started laughing.

Ali’s face was a picture. Absolutely foaming that she was talked over and wasn’t given a chance to boast.

I swiped past after that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure there's all sorts of financial complications on both sides which prevent them from making a clean break.
I know there's a lot of love for Jess on this thread but I can't stand her. I've noticed that there are a lot of new members of Tattle on this thread, possibly brought over by Jess highlighting it a few times. I also spotted on her live yesterday that in the comments watchers were telling her that this thread was a positive one in relation to her. The cynic in me wonders whether Jess deliberately highlighted Tattle in order for people to see how disliked Ali is.

I've said it before but Jess pushed the Go fund me more than Ali did so she's just a culpable in my eyes. These people on SM are not friends. They are complete strangers showing other complete strangers want they want them to see. Each to their own but I would never donate my hard earned cash to some random Tiktok account. It's the equivalent of handing £5 to some stranger at the bus stop. Ali could get a job, they could sell the house. When she has assets and the ability to work I find it irreprehensible that they both went out with a begging bowl.

I felt massive second hand embarrassment for Ali last night. All the eyelash fluttering, lisping and coyness was dire. I can assure you I am not jealous of either of them. I can see nothing in their lives to be jealous of, except for their expensive kitchen gadgets.
I agree with everything you said, but I’m not even jealous of their kitchen gadgets!!!

Reactions: 2
I think Jess pushed the Gofundme for Ali because she is such a genuinely lovely person and wanted to help Ali be her true self as soon as possible to try and make her happier. Sad thing is Ali is so cocky now that people who donated before she became an evil witch probably now want their money back! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Probably the only 2 accounts I genuinely like and have no issue with. I have been on tiktok for about 6 months and most of the people I liked in the beginning are starting to grate on my nerves. Jess and Ali are just nice to watch.

Reactions: 1
I agree with everything you said, but I’m not even jealous of their kitchen gadgets!!!
Not even the Kitchen Aid blender? 😆 Troll.

What are we supposed to be jealous of? Or was it just an undescribed soundbite thrown in to the conversation?
Their half empty house
Their failed marriage(s)
That Ali has had to hide who she truly is for half of her life.
That we aren't going to have to put ourselves through incredibly painful and invasive surgery in a foreign country.
The fact their employers feel they are too unstable to return to work.

I am jealous of all of this. Who wouldn't be?
Actually no, I am jealous, jealous that I can't sit round on my arse all day accepting gifts off strangers and receiving death threats. What a life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.