Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know them personally? We would absolutely love it if you feel comfortable sharing without outing yourself
I personally don’t but I do know someone I’m very close with that worked with Ali. She has had nothing but support from everyone, at first as you can imagine it was a surprise but she had not been right for a while and people were worried about her. Her mental stability is what is in question. And Ali has blocked people that worked with her for stating that as she likes to make out it’s about her transition.

Reactions: 6
There is just something I can’t quite put my finger on regarding Ali. She comes across as selfish and possibly entitled? Always felt she needed Jess more than Jess needed her. Sometimes on Jess’ posts or on lives I felt Ali’s tone of voice and attitude very off. I wondered whether it was the HRT (Ali) and whether the dosage was making her too up and down. Don’t know, like I say I can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 9
I just caught a bit of Jess’ live. Ali was live with her but she was elsewhere with friends. Jess seemed quiet sad, Ali of course didn’t seem bothered. People were commenting saying it was awkward which I agree it was.
Ali is obviously very selfish and seems oblivious to how Jess is feeling. I think Jess needs to get away from Ali now as it must damaging her mental health. There is no way I could stick around in that situation. As much as I find Jess annoying I feel so bad for her. It’s pretty obvious all this dancing and grinning at the camera is an act to cover up how she’s truly feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Don't blame Ali's personality on her hormones. She's just not a very nice person. Entitled and privileged. I would be worried about anyone transitioning without a great deal of counselling. Not in relation to if she's doing the right thing or not but around how all her relationships will change, perceptions of her as a woman, how things will be turned on there head and what her coping mechanisms will be.

What would be interesting and enlightening/educational for others is the journey of her transition. The process, how she's feeling etc. After all that was her USP for taking to Tiktok. There is nothing interesting in her Hello Fresh cooking or which airport is her favourite to fly into. People swarm over her in a desperate attempt not to appear transphobic. In fact sometimes I worry I have some unconscious bias towards her then I remember no she's just an hole. Don't forget either it was Jess who really pushed the go fund me account on Ali's behalf.

Jess is on every SM platform going......why? I don't get it and now an account for her dogs. I'm pretty sure if she gains employment as a HMP PO she will have to come off TikTok. It really wouldn't be that difficult to work out her address.

Oh and the way neither of them can pronounce "th" properly does my head in.

I caught a few minutes of Jess’ live and she was going on about this site and about how people just give nasty and negative opinions. Are people not allowed those opinions and allowed to share them? Someone commented on Ali’s friend Jim being “obnoxious” and she didn’t slap them down for having a negative opinion she just said she didn’t know him so couldn’t say. Isn’t that someone sharing criticism?

There is no hate for Jess here, but people are allowed to be irritated by her and that’s ok. Share your life online and you have to expect criticism and people sharing those criticisms.

On her live she also asked incredulously how anyone could criticise nana Bea...seriously?!

Reactions: 5
I caught a few minutes of Jess’ live and she was going on about this site and about how people just give nasty and negative opinions. Are people not allowed those opinions and allowed to share them? Someone commented on Ali’s friend Jim being “obnoxious” and she didn’t slap them down for having a negative opinion she just said she didn’t know him so couldn’t say. Isn’t that someone sharing criticism?

There is no hate for Jess here, but people are allowed to be irritated by her and that’s ok. Share your life online and you have to expect criticism and people sharing those criticisms.

On her live she also asked incredulously how anyone could criticise nana Bea...seriously?!
Do not get me started on Nana Bea......

• Haha
Jess should stay about from the witch of Yorkshire…Beverly! Horrid woman if you’re reading this Jess, don’t go by videos, look how she talks to people and out them down.

Reactions: 4
Once Jess finished her live she must have text Ali asking why she never told her they were all having a get together because Ali looked like she read a text and said out loud “I didn’t know it was a get together Jess” I imagine by accident. I really like Jess, I don’t half feel for her

Ali doesn't need to cover her real personality anymore. She got what she wanted ££££

Just watching her live now and she's clearly feeling brave because she's with her friends, literally just confronted someone after they commented 'poor jess'
There is alot more to it as to why she doesn't have her job back yet and I firmly believe she's aggressive, confrontational and genuinely emotionally unstable!
I really used to like her but cannot bare her now and just find her rude!

Now someone asked to be a mod and she blocked them😡😡 not sure she can handle the drinking, and I find it very uncomfortable when she tried to act all coy and girly and flutters her eyelashes, why post everything about your life on social media and then complain when people have an opinion

Reactions: 12
Ali trying to show Jess what a great life she has and it’s just embarrassing I really feel for Jess tonight on live, minding her own business and Ali has to get
Involved. Jess has been nothing but supportive and Ali needs to stop drinking she tries to get more feminine but it does not look right as biological she is still very masculine. Ali should take a leave of absence and sort herself out.

Reactions: 5
Ali really gets on my t*ts! She doesn’t support Jess at all, everything Jess has done for her, her life being trend upside down, and now Ali has just ditched her! You can see how hurt Jess is. Ali is constant attention seeking, it’s pathetic! I love Jess, Ali is just a nasty, sharp person. She’s not pleasant at all, she’s beyond rude!! The way she answers people, dismisses them. Jess is so kind and caring. I really feel for her.

Reactions: 10
Getting very annoyed on her live now someone just asked 'are you back being a pilot' and she literally snapped back 'I never stopped being a pilot'
I find her very uncomfortable to watch and cannot bear when she acts all coy and flutters her eyelashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've always liked them both , especially jess , jess (from what I can see ) has such a caring personality and could be a great friend but she could also be such a laugh on a night out!!! And tbf none of us ( well most of us !) Have had to deal with loosing our husband without him actually dying in the way she has and I'm not sure how I'd cope... its grieving but in a different way ... as for ali, again maybe its her way of coping by coming across all cocky and can't make head nor tail of the job situation and before anyone says its none of our business, well maybe it isn't but she was quick enough to ask for fund rasing ( I know jess did , but ali did set up the go fund me!) , not sure why she jacked in the train job she was training for back in jan time if she didn't have a job to definitely go back to ...

I really hope jess doesn't get rid of all her sm once she starts her new job, I personally like her videos !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.