Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy enough to take wishlift gifts off people or take their money for gofundme but question her and it’ll be block block block

Reactions: 11
Ali needs some counselling by the sounds of it. Seems the HRT has been really affecting her mental state especially lately with all the very quick mood changes and being quick to snap at people. Unless of course, she was this mentally unstable and narcissistic when she was still Andrew and figured that transitioning would solve all the problems.

Reactions: 10
But Jess has made another cringey video with the big fake smile intact, showing her sitting alongside Ali as she does a live and “don’t listen to rumours you little nosy ninny” playing over it.

I assume she’s trying to imply that they’re still pals, still living together and things aren’t bitter between them.

If they stopped chronicling every second of their life online maybe people wouldn’t speculate. Jess and her embarrassing videos are very much part of the problem - she tries to trivialise issues so that people think she’s amazing for handling them with humour. Unfortunately, the cracks show through because Ali isn’t good at slapping on a big fake smile and gurning on cue, she has a habit of being truthful about the reality of their situation.

Whenever I criticise Jess, I feel I have to counter it by saying I have respect for her support of Ali,I couldn’t have done it. However, I’m now beginning to wonder about it all...

Reactions: 6
But Jess has made another cringey video with the big fake smile intact, showing her sitting alongside Ali as she does a live and “don’t listen to rumours you little nosy ninny” playing over it.

I assume she’s trying to imply that they’re still pals, still living together and things aren’t bitter between them.

If they stopped chronicling every second of their life online maybe people wouldn’t speculate. Jess and her embarrassing videos are very much part of the problem - she tries to trivialise issues so that people think she’s amazing for handling them with humour. Unfortunately, the cracks show through because Ali isn’t good at slapping on a big fake smile and gurning on cue, she has a habit of being truthful about the reality of their situation.

Whenever I criticise Jess, I feel I have to counter it by saying I have respect for her support of Ali,I couldn’t have done it. However, I’m now beginning to wonder about it all...
i have to agree! If you don’t want people commenting then don’t overshare. It’s not rocket science. Jess may imply everything is hunky dory but Ali’s comments don’t seem to imply that at all. The reality for them and many tik tokkers is they want the attention. Otherwise just go and live your life and put the camera down. Don’t make a tik tok or go live every time you have a mood swing.

Reactions: 7
I do really like Jess. Yes she may be cringe or whatever to some but overall I do think she’s a lovely person. I cannot stand Ali though, never have. I think she’s very rude and almost comes across as she’s better than the rest of us. I understand transitioning may be hard but I just don’t like her personality at all. I don’t think she appreciates Jess anywhere near enough either.

Reactions: 18
Wow. That is incredibly rude.
Wow - I hope I don't get lynched when I say I adore Jess and what she is about. Grafts some hours in her job and has to grieve for her husband due to transition. I liked Ali but her arrogance towards Jess at times just isn't fair and reading above made it seem so unfair.
I hope Jess meets someone absolutely spot on as she deserves it from watching her this past year. I've actually unfollowed Ali as I find the content boring and repetitive

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just read through this and whilst I like Jess. I donated to the go fund me because of what Jess was putting herself through. Not even a thank you from Ali. She’s entitled for someone who’s unemployed - she’s not got her job back yet. They put there address online so the house is worth £350,000 but from previous videos & lives - I think Ali’s family are wealthy and have helped them over covid to at least pay there mortgage. Ali doesn’t yet have a job, so doesn’t look like she’ll be buying Jess out anytime soon. I don’t like the disrespect on different lives/videos/comments considering Jess has stuck by her side through her whole transition, no matter how damaging it was to her mental health!

Reactions: 9
I have a lot of admiration for those who transition and I follow quite a few on TikTok. I really enjoy watching their journey. Ali just seems different from the rest. I sometimes feel like she pities herself a little too much. One hate comment can send her into deleting TikTok and it’s like a constant cycle. TikTok - hate comment - delete - back on TikTok. I definitely think she would benefit from some sort of therapy. At the moment from my point of view it seems that Jess is the emotional punching bag and that’s not fair.

Reactions: 9

You’ve been personally called out in Jess’ latest TikTok which I’ve just seen. Why do these TikTokkers come looking for Tattle then get upset?

Reactions: 8
Ali thinks everyone out to get her, face is she’s rude and hates Jess getting attention. Jess is lovely but not as positive as makes out, no wonder a lot to deal with

Reactions: 2
You’ve been personally called out in Jess’ latest TikTok which I’ve just seen. Why do these TikTokkers come looking for Tattle then get upset?
Not a clue. Don’t put your life online if you can’t take criticism. I give no hate or death threats, just criticism!

Reactions: 5
She’s not upset but proceeds to make the video stating such 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can we take bets on how long it'll be until they're back on Tattle reading the posts and making comments again? I reckon she'll last about 4 days.
Considering it's allegedly blocked from the home computer, she must have been properly seeking out the website.

And Jess, it's tattle.life not tattle.com
Oh, and some of us don't follow you but your videos are on the FYP so often that we don't have to follow to keep up with your 'dancing'

I actually really like Jess. She seems a really genuine person and as others have said she works really hard at her job and is trying to better herself. I feel so sorry for her though, she must feel like she's wasted 10+ years of her life with Ali, like their whole relationship was a lie. If Ali would have been honest from the get go then maybe Jess's life would have been totally different as those are years that she will never get back unfortunately. I do think she's a lovely woman and happiness will find her though.
Ali has blocked me on TikTok though, I'm not even sure what I said but whatever it was would have only been minor. She comes across as so rude and like she thinks she's better than everyone else. The way she speaks to Jess is disgusting, she's always interrupting her and talking down to her. If I was Jess I'd feel tiny with some of the things Ali says!
If you're reading this Jess, I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. I'm sure you'll find the one for you soon enough though as you're a genuinely lovely lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Look in her comments section - of course nana Bea has waded in, giving her “ support” and making it all about her.

I get that tiktok has supposedly helped these people get through dark times, I enjoy watching tiktok, but I think there’s a thin line between oversharing, cheap sentimentality, fake support/love and genuinely being entertaining, which is what the app is about, right?

When gifts start being accepted, PayPal’s and wish lists put up, advertising deals being done and big heads starting to develop, criticism is healthy and that’s what this site is about. No hate just opinions, criticism and our truth.

Reactions: 15
A boring feed won't have any longevity and any tiktokker enjoying the rewards from follower numbers increasing, to gifts, then £££ and deals, will know that.

I'm sure they know that a bit of drama doesn't do them any harm. It cements the fan base and provides content to talk about. It's why they say they don't care.....and then do a whole video on it. Its clever marketing.

I also like Jess. She doesn't claim to be perfect but really tries, works hard and is straight speaking. I also don't follow her but many of those named on tattle come up on my fyp and when the content appears interesting I listen in on that particular video.

Dear Jess/Ali,
This is not trolling and we are not trolls.Look up the definition of both, this thread doesn't fit either criteria. We are not coming onto your social media platforms and posting inflammatory, crappy stuff on there about either of you.
This is a thread about our opinions of you, your tedious tiktok posts and yes to some extent your life choices. It's no worse than having a gossip about you over a coffee. Do you really think people who know you irl don't chat tit about you behind your back? Are they trolls? Are they obsessed with you?
You are more than happy to accept 1000's of £'s, gifts, free drinks, wish list items from complete strangers, the payoff is allowing complete strangers to have negative opinions of you. I agree transphobic comments, death threats and the like are utterly contemptible but that's not what is happening here. You have deliberately searched out this thread in order to raise your Tiktok engagement. By all means mention Tattle, all that will happen is that more people will read here and see that this is not trolling.

Jess is massively irritating with her gurning and flicking the v's. Ali is one entitled, arrogant piece of work. Obviously I wasn't in the room when it was discussed by I can't imagine it's easy seeing your partner dating someone else whilst still living together and providing some level of financial support. There's so much to unpick here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dear Jess/Ali,
This is not trolling and we are not trolls.Look up the definition of both, this thread doesn't fit either criteria. We are not coming onto your social media platforms and posting inflammatory, crappy stuff on there about either of you.
This is a thread about our opinions of you, your tedious tiktok posts and yes to some extent your life choices. It's no worse than having a gossip about you over a coffee. Do you really think people who know you irl don't chat tit about you behind your back? Are they trolls? Are they obsessed with you?
You are more than happy to accept 1000's of £'s, gifts, free drinks, wish list items from complete strangers, the payoff is allowing complete strangers to have negative opinions of you. I agree transphobic comments, death threats and the like are utterly contemptible but that's not what is happening here. You have deliberately searched out this thread in order to raise your Tiktok engagement. By all means mention Tattle, all that will happen is that more people will read here and see that this is not trolling.

Jess is massively irritating with her gurning and flicking the v's. Ali is one entitled, arrogant piece of work. Obviously I wasn't in the room when it was discussed by I can't imagine it's easy seeing your partner dating someone else whilst still living together and providing some level of financial support. There's so much to unpick here.
Amen to all of that and beautifully put!!

Reactions: 4
does anyone know how long it’s been since they’ve moved to separate rooms? I feel like I saw them together in bed a few months ago so maybe a recent development? By looks of it from jess’ video with the dogs and fireworks is she in a single bed? I know alisons is atleast a double from today’s live, shame if Jess is in the single considering she works a hard job with long hours and should get a decent kip!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.