Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they come looking for this site, you don't stumble upon it and read hours worth of opinions by accident!! I don't have a thread on here but that's because i don't court attention and let everyone into my home/life/children
Well said!!

Reactions: 4
And they come looking for this site, you don't stumble upon it and read hours worth of opinions by accident!! I don't have a thread on here but that's because i don't court attention and let everyone into my home/life/children
Good point and it’s always ‘SoMeOnE sEnT mE tHiS tHrEaD’. No Hun, you Google yourself x

Reactions: 6
I remember Ali doing a live a good few months back now and she said herself that gender and sexuality are two separate things and was adamant that her sexuality hadn’t changed. I wonder if she just feels more comfortable discussing that side of things now. You can definitely tell there seems to be an atmosphere and some awkwardness between them both now

Reactions: 5
This is what I mean! If you live your life online and make these statements, expect people to remember and call you out on them!

I accept that hormonal medication can alter your mindset as much as your body, but sexuality isn’t a switch that can be turned on or off completely with meds.

Is this now part of the very public relationship breakdown? Does Jess feel a bit confused about the years she spent with Ali prior to transition if Ali is now prepared to enter a relationship with a cis man all of a sudden? Jess irritates the life out of me, but she does have respect from me for supporting Ali, whatever her reasons for doing so. Ali seems like she has a pretty entitled attitude and this seems a disrespectful and petty thing to do. She could have waited until the marriage was officially over and maybe not mentioned it on social media.

Reactions: 9
On Ali’s live somebody asked who Jess is, she responded just someone I live with it, thought it was a bit harsh, things definitely aren’t good in the camp!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So Ali is going for gastric band surgery to Thailand in May. She really is one self centered lady!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Apologies! She was talking about gastric band surgery and then talked about Thailand - I added 2 and 2 together and made 5, sorry!!!

It makes more sense that it’s bottom surgery! Apologies again for mixing you all up!

Reactions: 2
I thought she was going for top surgery in Thailand in December but may be wrong?

Reactions: 1
Just watching her live right now and she's just blocked someone for over stepping boundaries and all the lady asked was how come jess isn't eating with you? Poor woman.
Then a lady innocently just posted a comment saying I'd love to be and air hostess and she jumped on it and went it's not air hostess for a start if you call it that you won't get a job!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watching her live right now and she's just blocked someone for over stepping boundaries and all the lady asked was how come jess isn't eating with you? Poor woman.
Then a lady innocently just posted a comment saying I'd love to be and air hostess and she jumped on it and went it's not air hostess for a start if you call it that you won't get a job!!!!!!
she blocked me for asking a question too! She’s got serious issues, so rude it’s untrue. Makes you wonder how she comes across to potential employers if that’s the case

Reactions: 8
Ali seems to have a lot of anger issues hope I'm never on her flights. I don't care if you read Ali and give me angry comments like you did before

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.