Popular expressions/words that need to be banned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never thought about the fell pregnant thing, but that is hilarious, it does just sound like it somehow happened upon you with no activity :LOL:
Like they just tripped and fell on a dick and that was it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Super. No ones excited, proud, etc anymore. They're now super excited or super proud now.

Reactions: 5
Rainbow baby. It just makes me cringe. I get how amazing it is to finally have a baby after loss, I've got 2 "rainbow babies" myself but it just makes me cringe. Especially when it's "Happy Birthday to my Rainbow baby *insert name*. I can't believe you are 15." If it is a term you use, its def time to drop it after they are 6 months old
I agree .
I had a very early pregnancy loss two years ago .I was about 5-6 weeks and I told a friend at the time I thought Iā€™d had a very early miscarriage .
Soon after I fell pregnant again and when I gave birth she put on fb ā€˜congrats on your rainbow baby!ā€™
Cue the family members some of which I hadnā€™t even told becuase I didnā€™t feel the need questioning me about my previous ā€˜baby lossā€™!
Now Iā€™m speaking for myself only here but I hate the term rainbow baby anyway and personally would not consider what happened to me to warrant any future baby the term !
ridiculous that that phrase was pushed on me

Reactions: 6
Super. No ones excited, proud, etc anymore. They're now super excited or super proud now.
I work with a lot of Danes and everythingā€™s super this super that. It sounds ok coming from them though. If I said it Iā€™d sound like a nob.

Reactions: 3
ā€œWith all due respectā€.

Which usually precedes a completely disrespectful rant about how wrong you are and how right they are.

"Feed two birds with one seed / scone / hand" which is supposedly more animal friendly than "kill two birds with one stone." I loathe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'Reaching out' as in 'so and so reached out and invited us over', 'just thought I'd reach out and touch base' or 'don't be afraid to reach out if you need to' it gives me the creeps and also makes me get Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode stuck in my head, or Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond, depends what mood I'm in šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
"gentle reminder"

Just a reminder will do. I'm not a two-year-old who will have a tantrum if I'm reminded to do something.

• Heart
How it started, how it's going
Pink's song colour me with sunshine/watermelon sugar/petit biscuit on all videos an insta

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't say it's popular but I've just read a birthday message that says 'happy birthday to the blood that runs through my veins, my hubby' WTF šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.