Popular expressions/words that need to be banned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘The boy’
Furbaby/fur mama etc
Literally- saw an influencer who uses it in ebery sentence ‘it literally smells amazing’ 🙄

Reactions: 14
It is what it is.
Hubby.
It tasted beautiful. You see this a lot on slimming world style instagram pages.
The boy did good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate ‘say it louder for the people at the back’. Especially annoying when accompanied by clappy emojis.

The other day someone on fb said their meal ‘lowkey slapped’. Not sure what that means but I hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"This one"

Overuse of the word "like" is a personal pet peeve of myself 😂 I'm a scouser and it annoys me how much I actually say it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not being funny but... Usually said to take ownership/responsibility from what they say after. Just say it and own it

Reactions: 7
"This one"

Overuse of the word "like" is a personal pet peeve of myself 😂 I'm a scouser and it annoys me how much I actually say it!
I say 'like' far too much and most of the time I don't even realise I'm doing it 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Furbaby - I know someone who has dogs and refers to them as “the kids” it is cringe. They are dogs, not children or baby goats.

Holibobs
Crimbo
Vibe
Adult ‘bffs’
Bae
Totes/Emosh etc

Reactions: 16
BFF used by grown adults 🤢

Edited to add my husband hate the phrase "just grab or grabbing eg just grab a panini 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.