Popular expressions/words that need to be banned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“For the day that’s in it”, currently popular in Ireland. What the feck does it even mean?

Reactions: 4
"you/we got this" for definite! Does my head in.
You got what, crabs? Gonorrhoea? 10 minutes to live? Really don't get the point of the stupid phrase a lot of influencers seem to use.
Another vote for this. It's horrible! Along with 'Telling his/her/its/your/their/my/our truth!' and 'Living (insert pronoun again) best life!' and 'Smashed it!'. I would happily smash the face in of anyone who uses these at me.

Reactions: 5
Another Irish one - drives me disproportionately mad - 'you're flying it' - FLying what?!! STFU

Also 'D'yknow' at the start of every sentence, or just on its own! - not sure how to write it accurately but christ its irritatating

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.