Popsy clothing cult #4 Is it bad to want to see a screenshot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s an anaesthetist, looking at his profile he is an ODP who has presumably retrained as an anaesthetic practitioner (basically a wannabe anaesthetist but without the medical degree, 10+ years of medical training, rock hard exams and y’no, knowledge)

ETA what I find remarkable though is that his Job is there for all to see on his profile, and he clearly is posting about his fetish to dress up as a woman, failing to remember that there are probably women he works with in the group. I have a number of mutual friends who are also NHS in the group and also seen others who are in other Groups I am in, which confirms they are also NHS. He’s a bit naive
Surely that's part of the thrill for him. Realistically what could those women do. They can't say anything or they get sacked for crimes against gender ideology. So he gets to go to work knowing there's a chance that when some of the women he works with look at him they see his gross self in a dress, flashing his tights, which no doubt pleases him immeasurably.

But it's not a fetish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don't really get why a fella trying to get their kicks in women's clothing doesn't go for something sexy instead of frumpy dresses favoured by fat women who think they're quirky with colourful tights usually seen on toddlers.

Like... why look like Auntie Jan instead of a siren if you're getting off on it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If there's one thing I'd be concerned about, it is having this pervert any where round me if I was under anaesthetic. The most vulnerable position any patient could be in. It's terrifying.

He is so obvious in his posts he's getting a kick. It's a clothing group ffs. Not a fetish.
---
I just don't really get why a fella trying to get their kicks in women's clothing doesn't go for something sexy instead of frumpy dresses favoured by fat women who think they're quirky with colourful tights usually seen on toddlers.

Like... why look like Auntie Jan instead of a siren if you're getting off on it?
Not threatening, non competitive and a high chance you'll look more attractive than many.

Reactions: 9
Less and less people are engaging with Gummy, so she shares more and more… my sons not only got my wonky teeth but me body shape. That poor boy, I hope no one in his new school sees that.

She is another one who works part time, as does her husband yet can afford all these dresses!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
A lot of people on the group appear to be on PIP. How can they afford all those dresses!!
You can work with PIP, you know… I’m on PIP but I work and I only own about five dresses. Only one of which I paid full price for 😂

Does he actually have a job? Other than being #popsypretty and playing with his organ!
Yes, self employed. Something to do with the trains. There was elaboration but I glazed over 😂

Reactions: 1
'Photo out in the sun' from Timara - but he looks photshopped into it......no?
Almost certainly photoshopped in. The giveaway is the background looks blurred but between his arms and his body looks in sharp focus.

Reactions: 4
Will this be ok for a christening? Why are you asking people on the internet who know nothing about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The holiday wardrobe post.....where is she going that suggests the dress code is ugly print dresses which fit badly and make you sweat?
The colour and prints on these are so ugly and old-fashioned.
So frumpy. You can't even tell which are the PJs because that's what Popsy prints look like.

• Haha
Their kid's DLA of course!
And the government paying their rent

I don’t actually believe that but I do think that theres a lot of intersections with Popsy/autism/ obscure ND “conditions”/munchausans by internet/benefit cheques
---
I don’t think he’s an anaesthetist, looking at his profile he is an ODP who has presumably retrained as an anaesthetic practitioner (basically a wannabe anaesthetist but without the medical degree, 10+ years of medical training, rock hard exams and y’no, knowledge)

ETA what I find remarkable though is that his Job is there for all to see on his profile, and he clearly is posting about his fetish to dress up as a woman, failing to remember that there are probably women he works with in the group. I have a number of mutual friends who are also NHS in the group and also seen others who are in other Groups I am in, which confirms they are also NHS. He’s a bit naive
theres also a hell of a lot of women objecting to sameSEX care being rebranded as same gender/TWAW

Reactions: 10
Red Bob’s photos of her bedroom make my skin itch now. Why can’t people pick stuff up or at least try to find a place to take pics without all the shite in the background?! 😂
If that’s her best option and the one she chooses to share with the world, what’s the rest of her house like? 😳

today a weatherperson is wearing popsy…. And tattoo ideas. Ffs why?
Tattoo ideas. I mean, maybe I'm just odd but if it's a permanent mark on my body it would be because I really want it and therefore has meaning to me not because a weirdo in a polyester dress suggested it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting that they're so desperate to be inclusive that they don't seem to pay attention to their actual audience. Look at the difference between the likes on the 'weatherperson' post. Clearly more people are bothered by the cis nonsense than someone perhaps accidentally mislabeling an obvious woman vs one (yes one) very aggressive non binary person.

I don't get it.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Really don't get the fuss I'm afraid.

It sounds awkward saying weatherwoman and diminishing to call a grown meteorologist a weathergirl.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.