Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
There’s a whistle blower option on this page. I feel I can’t report it to here because I already used DB Messenger with a screen shot of the promotion. But others could…

---
I’m gradually ditching Popsy for work clothes. Yesterday I wore a long black dress with pockets. One of the kids said:

“Miss you’re wearing a normal dress”

Says it all really 😂
I tried to whistleblow but Trustpilot have asked for evidence where they are specifically asking for Trustpilot reviews so came to a bit of a dead end unfortunately!

Reactions: 1

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
We now know popsy are reading here (🖕🏼) and they let that through. I want to run over and cover cardigan J's eyes. Protect her from the Brute!
Is CJ still in the Popsy group. Got the impression from what people said here about the P&P groups that she was a bit upset with everything but didn't know if that meant with tattle, with Popsy or just the world!

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
I think he's already in his teens - he's just smaller than his younger brother due to his condition.
Puddle Duck posted about the hoarding woman in P&P a couple of weeks ago - that's how I found out I was banned as I went to look for some of her posts in F&F and couldn't find the group!
Ah ok, I thought he was younger,
Who is the hoarding lady and what did puddleduck say about her?

Cheesycloth

I messaged them direct through FB messenger but they are closed till Monday. Will have to wait to see what they do with it

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
I liked it initially but the encouragement to keep on buying to the excess, when it’s clear people are struggling, both financially and mentally was it for me.
And the promotion of posts where people have their DISO dresses, keeping even the pre loved ones at high demand. There are some on vinted at lower prices but, honestly, most are still priced way too high!

anniemouse

VIP Member
Is that her actual legs?! 😵💫

I can never understand why people don't blur or crop out their backgrounds if they can't be arsed to tidy up. I'm a "hide your mess in the cupboard while everything else looks spotless" kind of girl but on the odd occasion I haven't tidied I just don't take a pic because nobody needs to see that.
The hairy thing? Is it not a cat?

veronica71

VIP Member
I’ve noticed on the website the main pictures of the dresses aren’t all Sandra now - is that new? Moving away from her being the face of the brand maybe?