Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
I think they probably only made one or two in each size to generate hype. It’s been a while since a dress sold out quickly. Very surprising for Popsy as they don’t usually restrict stock and then have loads left over a few months later. Espadrilles?…
I was wrong it didn’t sell out 😂 whoever is in control of the website probably forgot to add it at 12pm 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Cheesycloth

Talking of reviews. It looks like the two Trusyt Pilot accounts have been merged. Some of the reviews now have little merged notes on them

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Or a handmaiden who can't bring herself to use the word "breasts"

I have never understood the embarrassment of this factual word.
I mean, a bust is another word for breasts and even more closely linked with women (particularly sexy ones) so I really don't see this logic.

soph30

VIP Member
How do I find this snag nsfw group? I've found loads of snag groups but they are all quite normal (ish)
If you go to the linkTree in the bio of Snag Tights it’s in there. Have fun, stay safe and join us in the Snag thread 🧵 🪡

• Heart

glittrpi

Does the crazy door lady still post? She was another one we all came round to, she actually looks good too.
I blocked her long before I found this thread so didn’t even realise she had stopped posting. She was posting in CDR a lot as well though.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
What proof do you need to show to write a review. Also who do you report to if they are asking for reviews in return for going into a draw? Xxx

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
I bought one of the reversible dresses but I found it very low when wearing it to be high at the front. It didn’t look right on me at all 😂

Reactions: 1

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Being a nitpicking mare here. But the neckline in the model pic doesn’t look good. Like it’s been stretched to death!
I saw that. Genuinely couldn't work out the neckline on the model, hadn't seen one like that before so looked at the Cherish pic and realised it was meant to be a square 🤣

Reactions: 1