Popsy Clothing Cult #13 A Cult with Pockets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to the lovely @JuneJuneHannah for the thread title
---
Recap

We have fallen deeper in love with our Queen, Vlad :coronation:Mainly because she's been slowly revealing more of herself little by little. Mostly because she has sheep and cats that wear bowties šŸŽ€

There's been oversharing by the usual suspects, jump scares by the he/she/they's. And we learned what colour tangerine is.

Accusations of transphobia and body shaming were cast left right and centre at us tattlers but like Freddie Flintoff we've just batted them away.

Towards the end of the month these threads were linked to a FB group set up for those who disliked the censorship on the Frocks & Fiends group. Many of us found ourselves blocked and deleted from the F&F group and so did many innocents. Boofrickityhoo. Basically Sandra saw her arse and panicked that everyone was a troll.

Trust pilot furore ensued and Poopsy rating fell to 4.0

Shame.

In a swift change of tack dodgy promises were made of a free sweaty polyester frock of choice. All you need to do is give the best review. ASA hotlines glowed red!

Sandra and Greasy saw the error of their ways and re-invited many of those previously dumped and thanks to a colab with the couple who airfry everything, thousands more invites were sent out.

I think that's it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Love the recap! All hail Queen Vlad. This is thread 13. Sandra take a good long look love. Itā€™s not just us hereā€¦

i want the rating to go below 4ā€¦ that would be perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What proof do you need to show to write a review. Also who do you report to if they are asking for reviews in return for going into a draw? Xxx

Reactions: 2
Thereā€™s a whistle blower option on this page. I feel I canā€™t report it to here because I already used DB Messenger with a screen shot of the promotion. But others couldā€¦

---
Iā€™m gradually ditching Popsy for work clothes. Yesterday I wore a long black dress with pockets. One of the kids said:

ā€œMiss youā€™re wearing a normal dressā€

Says it all really šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thereā€™s a whistle blower option on this page. I feel I canā€™t report it to here because I already used DB Messenger with a screen shot of the promotion. But others couldā€¦

---
Iā€™m gradually ditching Popsy for work clothes. Yesterday I wore a long black dress with pockets. One of the kids said:

ā€œMiss youā€™re wearing a normal dressā€

Says it all really šŸ˜‚
I tried to whistleblow but Trustpilot have asked for evidence where they are specifically asking for Trustpilot reviews so came to a bit of a dead end unfortunately!

Reactions: 1
A post just made me facepalmā€¦.

ā€œI was about to go out without a Popsy on. Then I realised and popped in my newest for a bit of feel goodness.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to whistleblow but Trustpilot have asked for evidence where they are specifically asking for Trustpilot reviews so came to a bit of a dead end unfortunately!
I might have flagged a few dodgy reviews and they didn't ask for anything as specific as that. Maybe they have had an influx and are just trying to sort it out?

Reactions: 2
I messaged them direct through FB messenger but they are closed till Monday. Will have to wait to see what they do with it

Reactions: 1
A post just made me facepalmā€¦.

ā€œI was about to go out without a Popsy on. Then I realised and popped in my newest for a bit of feel goodness.ā€
Heaven forbid she leaves the house without Popsy on !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle was back in Popsy today for a trip to a mermaid supporting conference, wonder if that means tattle has been read... If so, please stop the biro cleavage line, it's awkward and obvious, even on a photo, if you want to create a cleavage then contouring is the only way to do it subtly

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my god the lady with the kids dressed as ghost busters, what a fright she looks in her awful blue leggings and brown boots. They have absolutely no clue and imagine posting a pic of a nice day out with your kids and focusing on a crap polyester nightmare instead... weird behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Danielle was back in Popsy today for a trip to a mermaid supporting conference, wonder if that means tattle has been read... If so, please stop the biro cleavage line, it's awkward and obvious, even on a photo, if you want to create a cleavage then contouring is the only way to do it subtly
257 likes. There's been loads of people posting nice pictures again today much more deserving of likes.
At least its a popsy.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Also have none of em got a good bra between em? Spaniels ears galore.
---
Supporting mermaids says enough to me as it is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.