Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Tattle rules, apparently. If you hadn’t already commented before a certain date on the TT’s threads (because of drama with TT’s) you can’t comment.
Ah ok, so that thread is nearly closed, will I be able to comment on new thread.
Is it just TT threads that applies to?

Reactions: 2

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Thread in AIBU in The Other Place about Popsy from last year has just been posted on talking about what’s recently happened. It’s all Tattle’s fault apparently 😂, although some people saying they got turned off due to the lack of safeguarding and our favourite organ fiddler.
Where’s this? mumsnet?
---
Euuuuuhhhhhhh TeamRh now that's a blast from the past. Making my skin crawl a little.

Had
I’ve not heard of her but it’s giving me TeamRH vibes with the indoctrinated posting positive reviews to try and cancel out the negative ones and the owners flagging any negative review.
I had a look at their Trustpilot the other day . His replies to dissatisfied customers are ridiculous. He cannot take on board any criticism at all!

Last edited:

Donniedonkey118

Ok, I was banned a long time ago, but can see the group! Nazi Nik isn't a member or admin anymore?! Can anybody still in group confirm?
(I suspect Nazi Nik booted me, and now she's gone I can see the group again)

• Wow

Queenofthesea

I think Cherish is a director? Creative Director. One of those other shareholders, the man is listed as a director too on LinkedIn

I have no problem with that. But it’s claiming she founded it when she didn’t
No she isn't listed as a director, there are only two they areTrevor and Greg Reardon.

Cheesycloth

I would like a flat or tie waist maths dress. That would make me look like a normal person not a toddler.

Well as normal as a nerd can look anyway…

Peekatcho

I suppose the question had to be asked!

(Also is it just me or is there an icy under current between TAFKARB and Timariel)
20240119_200534.jpg

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I think the prints got too out there some time back. The jagger patterns are nice and I know a few on here bought them but there's not a lot of plain dresses or sensible floral or checked or whatever. All the recent florals seem to be very garish or they randomly have purple and orange warthogs (I made that up - not currently a real dress). There was a cotton dress some of us liked in a floral pattern but they don't seem to have restocked it. Less of a profit margin?
[PS Cheesycloth - I wasn't accusing you or directing my comment on the other post at you about July joiners. Just musing. No malice]

It says you can join the Frocks and Friends for discounts. Out of interest has there ever been a discount? I've never seen one. I know there are sales on the website but I've never known of an exclusive discount for the group.

Polyester Popsy pyjamas make me sweat just thinking about them. Ugh.

Has N done a SIWM recently? Just wondering if she's on here. Hi Nik 🤫
Theres been random 20-30% off things- normally boots or bag that they can't shift.

Reactions: 1

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I think so…non religion based godmother?

Interestingly this was posted by a popsy famous member and has very few responses (12 including her replies) compared to lots of others. Wonder why that would be? 🤪
Which famous member is this then…
---
I think the thing that frustrates me most with Popsy is a supreme lack of self awareness

Your friend and mine with the new GRC has been getting a little online trolling (maybe don't have your entire Facebook publicwith videos of you pouting at yourself) and one of the comments was apparently this.... View attachment 2700773

I mean I see their point if I'm honest.
But also this isn't the best way to stick it to them 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 2700774

I don't know much about eyeshadow but I do know most women don't use bright pink every day, and even if they do they don't stab it erratically all the way up to their eyebrows.
I speed read and thought it was gummy… 🤣🤣

Cheesycloth

Out of interest, how many members are there now in F&F? How can they be sure there aren’t more subversives?

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Reading the comments on the Live roundup before - I’m not sure what the point in asking people on the group to be nice is if you’ve correctly banned all the naughty ones…surely there’s no need in that case? 🤷🏻‍♀️
What was said in the Live video that was so nasty?