Popsy Clothing Cult #12 an Absolute Carnival of Terrible Life Choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cocks in frocks are scary.
Red Bob needs new Hairy.
Nik will style it badly.
Gummy's grifting sadly.
Vlads our Popsy Queen...
Poor Sandra's a has been.

And Greg gets all their money.
Which really is quite funny.

It's late and I've been to a funeral so this is as good as it gets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Whoever posted the Harry Hill pic on the previous thread - we’ve said a few times he looks just like Tim, not Red Bob - they can’t be the same person. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious watching all the Poopettes try and beat the cold temperatures in their frocks, just put some warm clothes on you idiots instead of fannying on trying to find some tenuous link to a film

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s legit. Greggy Wonka is allowing a few select people who randomly win golden tickets after buying Pop-ons to enter the factory and meet the Popsy-Loompas who make the dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s legit. Greggy Wonka is allowing a few select people who randomly win golden tickets after buying Pop-ons to enter the factory and meet the Popsy-Loompas who make the dresses.
Ah OK thanks, I thought she had written on her delivery note herself. 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean... Is this legit or has she done this herself? :unsure::LOL::unsure:
I would love Timberley to win one and we can see photos that Sandra takes which show the real him not the filtered Timberley..
wonder if HQ will include Nik the bouncer?

• Haha
Why would you want to see thousands of pieces of polyester tat being packed into plastic sleeves and tit clip art prints going through a budget press so they can have a "Printed in the UK" label?

What on earth do they think is going to happen at Popsy HQ beyond probably being put to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For a brand that claims to use customer models, they seem to only have about five customers if you go by how many “models” we see…

Same faces every week

For a brand that claims to use customer models, they seem to only have about five customers if you go by how many “models” we see…

Same faces every week
Absolutely this! Not sure why it bugs me (not as if I want to be a model 🤣) but it definitely feels like a clique and those inside the clique get all the free clothes!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.