Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
For the banned Dannyboy’s latest tattoos showcasing his love for Taylor Swift and First Aid Kit.

It’s amazing he has time to be such an inspiration to the kids given all his uni studying, mermaid swimming, time spent in the tattooist chair (let’s ignore hanging out with the printworks lads)

View attachment 2641583

View attachment 2641582
He definitely seems to hero worship that first aid band….

we know some look lovely in the dress, but most, don’t. I get body positivity but it’s a whole new level on the popsy page, it actually encourages people to look shit.

Reactions: 3

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
. I've not been perusing it a lot because all the festive happiness gets right on my tits and I'm a bit stuck in a pit of doom at the minute. Seeing PuddleDick and the like frolicking in their finest sweaty polyester, living their best life makes me feel double shit. Apart from Timarysboychildjesuschrist, he gives me hope cause I can't do eye liner either :(
I'm sorry you're having a rubbish time of it!

I thought about trying to get back into the groups as I was annoyed but think it's actually made me spend less, I have a reasonable amount of dresses but am fine not getting any more for a while 😊

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
the 6th! According to tracking it’s got to a big hub kind of near me but nothing more and that was last Friday 😒
Hmmm. Have you chased them? I’ve had loads of things delivered through royal mail the last week.

hi Sandra and Greasy. Hope you love this thread… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Thank you! This is what I’m asking for! I see puddle dick still thinks she’s something! Jade still loves a cardigan and Tena last, well there really are no words!
I want to know who came first with the hugs thing, Jade the grifter or Timberley trousersnake?
Oh does Timtim offer hugs too?
I wouldn't want a hug from either of them😂

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Never heard of these Right Guys people so googled them - they look dead classy 🤣 I'm surprised that Sandra and Greasy think that they are good ambassadors for their brand 🤷‍♀️ plus, i think creating custom pjs for people is a slippery slope. Seems like a huge sell out to me.

• Haha

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I bet Mrs Ladbaby is petitioning Sandra now for a pair of bespoke sausage roll pjs! Can't do it for one influencer and not another 😉

I'm still sniggering about the Right Guys woman saying she told on the mean bullies to Queen Sandra 🤣🤣
Yuck, yuck and more yuck. Honestly can’t stand them. but I bet that she would do a sausage Roll dress.

is Gummy still MIA ?

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
The comments on that post are hilarious. Literally no-one has heard of her and she tried to Popsyplain to an established popette who Queen Sandra is and popette quite clearly took offence to being popatronised. These responses are all from different people. Ouch. (I’ve never heard of her either?)
If I wasn't banned I would 100% be getting one for querying whether Greg is the founder seeing as he's the only name listed on Companies House!

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I wore Jagger? Jager? (Green plaid) and got compliments from several people. I’m super forgetful though and neglected to tell them the name of the company, handout business cards or point out the pockets though.
You misse a trick there, you could have posted to the cult how many cards you gave out….

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I am pretty sure there was one posted on here the other day!
Yeah that chavvy lassie’s PJs
---
Quoting myself like a twat because I’ve realised this would make a great Xmas song.

On the twelfth day of Popsmas, Cherish gave to me.

Twelve SEN children
Eleven newborn babies
Ten gummys gumming
Nine Tims a’fiddling
Eight sob stories
Seven saggy bras
Six sneaky sex toys
Aaaa Deeee Hhhhh Deeee
Four popsidents
Three red bobs
Two sweaty pits
And a very creepy AGP