Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth has someone got £900 odd to waste on that crap. Ill tell you what give me the £900 and I’ll find you much better, well wearing , non childish clothing…
I'd get them an amazing Shein haul for £200. It's probably made in the same factory just cheaper and definitely less polyester.

Reactions: 17
That phrase “Run don’t walk” just makes me think of the Right Guys!
Uurgh, they came up in my reels, they are awful! Who would want to associate with two rough fuckers like that?! I can’t imagine that it went down very well with most of the well to do poopsy ladies…

Reactions: 6
What the frig is this (from weird ballet pose lady) just why?

Reactions: 15
Why do they all want so much extra plastic tat from Popsy. One of them asking for coffee cups in dino print!

Reactions: 4
Dying at Wordle, just went to do it and got it in one as well who knew the New York Times was a Tattler

Reactions: 5
I told myself that Wordle couldn't possibly be, but it turns out it was.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.