Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it really bizarre. Like promotions are generally aimed at getting customers to come back and make another purchase, so as the commenter says, you expect a discount. What is the aim of giving customers a video call from Cherish? First time customers won't even know who she is!

Reactions: 9
Imagine you’d just bought a random dress not knowing about the group and you won a zoom call with Cherish. You’d be all WTF?

Reactions: 18
Forgive me Tattlers- for I have sinned.
I bought a Popsy. And yes I paid full price for it. Yes, I need to see the error of my ways. It was the multicoloured ink blot one

Reactions: 13
I want to know what other prizes there are for the followers (that cost popsy bugger all)

Work in HQ for a day (no pay)
Model your favourite dress for customer pics.
Wrestle with Nik

Reactions: 30
I want to know what other prizes there are for the followers (that cost popsy bugger all)

Work in HQ for a day (no pay)
Model your favourite dress for customer pics.
Wrestle with Nik
Be the unpaid moderator of the Facebook group for a month.

Reactions: 22
I’m trying to imagine what the winner and Cherishandra will actually talk about on the call. I’m failing

Pockets? Bobbling? How to avoid catastrophic menopausal sweats while clad entirely from head to toe in polyester?

I really think only the most addled member of the cult would enjoy this, and probably not even then as sadly I think a lot of them are very socially anxious and this would be their actual worst nightmare.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely this...the thought of making conversation with a stranger is pretty much the worst nightmare for socially anxious people (and I am one of those!) Can't believe that Sandra and Greasy thought that was a suitable prize talk about believing your own hype!

I’m sure if there were any… awkward questions (bobbling, factory locations, sweat inducing fabrics, allowing vulnerable customers to overshare on the group) then Cherish would suffer a mysterious and unfortunate internet related issue

Forgive me Tattlers- for I have sinned.
I bought a Popsy. And yes I paid full price for it. Yes, I need to see the error of my ways. It was the multicoloured ink blot one
I have 3 or 4 of them. They ore okay but the more expensive Joe Browns dresses I have hang better.,..but they should for the price.

Reactions: 2
How entrenched are these people into the cult?

Instead of worrying about mortgage/rent/food/bills, they want a job where they can still wear those bobbling, polyester monstrosities.

Reactions: 22