Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have bought some Mountain Whorehouse dresses based on a post in P&P.

Bought my Plopsy size so fingers crossed

Reactions: 7
Gummy 2.0 has arrived … I think someone needs to spend less money on ice cream print polyester and a bit more on Colgate
I nearly lost my lunch

Reactions: 7
Gummy 2.0 has arrived … I think someone needs to spend less money on ice cream print polyester and a bit more on Colgate
I nearly lost my lunch
I tried scrolling to find her but got depressed after seeing the state of some of these women. Jesus Christ, the level of second hand embarrassment I am feeling right now, is off the charts

Reactions: 6
I tried scrolling to find her but got depressed after seeing the state of some of these women. Jesus Christ, the level of second hand embarrassment I am feeling right now, is off the charts
I eventually found her, she's wearing pink glasses. I honestly think some of these women need a good friend to say, look, I know this makes you happy, but.......

Reactions: 6
…but you’d be even happier wearing normal clothes that actually make you look nice and don’t cause you to sweat like Niagara Falls?

Reactions: 8
Hey! I’m new here and kinda found this by accident (looking for the true crime threads!) but sooooo glad I did. Had a good chuckle reading over the last few pages.
I used to be in the Popsy F&F group a few years back but it got so weird and cult like. Wasn’t a fan of the toxic positivity either. It seems it has only got worse over time I’m amazed they are still going to be honest given how much they cost vs how terrible the quality is!

Reactions: 14
How did we miss Gummy giving everyone the chance to meet her and her son like she's some kind of celebrity?

Reactions: 10
I love how true crime brought you here well the dresses are a crime so it figures

Reactions: 13
Welcome, welcome!

When I discovered these threads totally by accident I really enjoyed going back and reading up on the characters!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.