Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starfishface

Someone in the group is organising a Popsy meet up in my city, my wife just said we can go and sit three tables away to observe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Funny how they realise that a drag queen is a man, but Timmy, Manielle and the Nazi weirdo in tights, are absolutely definitely women, and woe betide anyone who says otherwise 🥴🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
I have nothing against Danielle personally.

But this same essay popping up in five or six groups that I’m part of is BORING.

Also don’t think I’ve ever heard an adult woman talk about “girlhood” in the way that trans women seem to do. It’s fascinating to me.

How old is Danielle? Do we know? Certainly over about 40 I would think? Far out of “girlhood”.
It really winds me up that people like Danielle seem to think that the only way to define womanhood is with the colour pink and sparkles. It's actually quite a misogynistic viewpoint because all it does is reinforce gender stereotypes. Also, calling herself a "girl" is so demeaning, if she truly believes herself to be a woman she wouldn't use such infantile language, but then again she hasn't lived her life as a woman, she's lived it as a privileged white man who doesn't know what it's like to be female. Do you see men calling themselves boys?
Sorry to get on my soapbox, but wearing pink and using she/her pronouns doesn't automatically make you female in the ways we all think. Danielle may well have experienced discrimination as a trans woman, but she can't understand women's in the same way that I can understand trans issues. To try and claim "womanhood" is plain insulting and infuriating.

• Heart

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
I said “mum will ask some randoms on the internet if you’re a munter and you can base your self esteem on that ok?”
IMG_0387.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
I agree the popsy cult is ridiculous but can we please not be transphobic. I don't see how it is relevant. I think it is ok to critique something problematic leading to people over sharing and spending money they don't have, but can't see how being transphobic about Danielle is in anyway appropriate.
So the dresses are ridiculous but me, in Scotland, calling a man a man is..... transphobic? A crime? Nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Donniedonkey118

I want to know what other prizes there are for the followers (that cost popsy bugger all)

Work in HQ for a day (no pay)
Model your favourite dress for customer pics.
Wrestle with Nik

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Genuine question, what's the link between dinosaurs and GC? Something science oriented I'm guessing, appreciate any replies thanks
It’s because GC women were accused of being dinosaurs because beliefs such as not wanting to change next to hairy arsed men are old fashioned apparently. So we went with it.

• Heart

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Someone was asking for swimwear advice (along with the usual lickarse please make them comment) and this was posted, may explain the purple haired one’s disappearance?

IMG_3992.jpeg

• Haha

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
As a person with ADHD, I really hate this “I’m ADHD so poor financial decisions are A-OK because it’s just another cute little quirk that comes with my AdHd BrAiN”.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry