Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beach cover ups are absolutely horrible. They are particularly unflattering on larger bodies as they just look like a top. I’m large too so not fat shaming. I got a much better one from yours clothing last summer
Same. I’m a size 20 and there’s no way I’d go near one!

Reactions: 7
They would be better with a tshirt for a coverup as it would be the same length but without the weird shaping.

The coverups are like moo moos. Can’t get Homer Simpson wearing the floral one out my head.

Reactions: 27
NPR. The name plopsy made me laugh. I used to live in a ground floor flat and could hear everything the neighbours above did, EVERYTHING. Most nights when we had settled into bed we’d hear their toilet seat slam down and the rest We named them the plopsy. So I’d advise anyone who has neighbours underneath them to be kind and make a tissue hammock.

Reactions: 24
Polyester beach coverups. Just why. Sandra what are you on… are the faithful buying like mad?

I think so, lots of people saying that they missed them because they sold out so fast.

Reactions: 5
State of this outfit. A rainbow dress with clompy black shoes that my grandma would reject for being too frumpy. Who is hand sewing all the dresses while Sandra is on holiday?

I noticed they’re also doing picnic blankets and lunch bags now. And yes, they are also tat.

Reactions: 8
The woman grifting for money to replace her son’s bike which he got nicked…. How many popsys would she have to forego to replace it

Reactions: 12