Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-18 year old girl from huddersfield
-teasing a ‘will they / wont they’ thing with her old ex bf kris
-queen of asos clothing
-ceo of saying ‘just a thought’
-moved out into an apartment with her sister & her bf
Let me know if I missed anything else🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omgggggggg I’ve been waiting for this. This attention seeking twit is soooo annoying the only good thing about her is her boy like omg I can’t explain how much she pisses me off just her face a like. She’s such a pick me girl like ughhhh who gave her a platform for what. She’s famous on tiktok and can’t even dance she doesn’t have creative ideas like whaaat. Ok phewww all out

Reactions: 6
Yeah tbh I found it proper weird how they were talking for months and acting like a couple when he hadn’t had the chest to ask her to be his girlfriend yet. Also I find a lot of her posts very ‘pick me’ like. She seems to blabber on about how boys are less drama at every possible opportunity she gets

Reactions: 4
Yeah tbh I found it proper weird how they were talking for months and acting like a couple when he hadn’t had the chest to ask her to be his girlfriend yet. Also I find a lot of her posts very ‘pick me’ like. She seems to blabber on about how boys are less drama at every possible opportunity she gets
She’s just annoying in general she seems the type to make fun of her friends to get someone’s attention like she milked talking to him so much. Wat a coincidence he came back into her life once she got known

She seems like such a nasty, bitter girl. She did a video with her old best friend that Neve on her YouTube and all people were commenting were ‘you can tell Poppy is the toxic best friend’ and ‘Poppy is the type of friend to drag you down to make herself feel better’ ‘all she did in this video was belittle Neve’ and I literally couldn’t have agreed more, she ended up turning the comments off! And now her and that Neve have fell out and no one will say why.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She seems like such a nasty, bitter girl. She did a video with her old best friend that Neve on her YouTube and all people were commenting were ‘you can tell Poppy is the toxic best friend’ and ‘Poppy is the type of friend to drag you down to make herself feel better’ ‘all she did in this video was belittle Neve’ and I literally couldn’t have agreed more, she ended up turning the comments off! And now her and that Neve have fell out and no one will say why.
Do you know what the video is called or got a link? Would love to watch x

Reactions: 1
Mate I can’t express how annoying she is from her voice to her style to her leeching boyfriend like uhhhhhh her videos are annoying she thinks she’s a 10/10

It’s been about 5 minutes and she’s banging on about being friends w boys and liking comments about how girls are drama again 😭 like we get it omg

It’s been about 5 minutes and she’s banging on about being friends w boys and liking comments about how girls are drama again 😭 like we get it omg
Girls aren’t even drama she probs just starts drama and can’t finish it. Girls don’t have patience for fake girls or girls that are 100% true imo for her to say girls are less drama kinda means she brings the drama and girls call her out on it. Plus she seems the type to flirt w boys and say it’s her ‘character’ so. She’s just annoying like her voice her face everything. I use to like her until every video was about Kris and they wasn’t even dating

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what’s going on with her and why she’s moved out of the flat with her sister already?

Isn’t it because she just managed to get her own place?
She said it was for “mental health reasons” but seems strange she’d move in to move out so quickly just to get her own place. It’d make more sense to stay at least till she found somewhere new instead of gojng somewhere inbetween the two flats 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She said it was for “mental health reasons” but seems strange she’d move in to move out so quickly just to get her own place. It’d make more sense to stay at least till she found somewhere new instead of gojng somewhere inbetween the two flats 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely being w people is better than being alone ... I think she’s gonna see Kris and didn’t want her sister hearing

Reactions: 2
Ooo I’m desperate to know why she’s moving out of the flat with her sister and her bf? And she’s looking for a flat alone? She’s saying it has nothing to do with her sister but then someone said I thought you were happy where you are and didn’t wanna move anytime soon and she put things can change quicker than you think??? Why else would she need to move so quickly if it wasn’t to do with the sister

Ooo I’m desperate to know why she’s moving out of the flat with her sister and her bf? And she’s looking for a flat alone? She’s saying it has nothing to do with her sister but then someone said I thought you were happy where you are and didn’t wanna move anytime soon and she put things can change quicker than you think??? Why else would she need to move so quickly if it wasn’t to do with the sister
Exactly, surely if nothing had happened you’d stay there until you find somewhere new if she wanted to move on and not need to move out urgently and go and stay with a friend?! I just don’t think she wants to admit it didn’t work out with her sister when so many people were telling her it wouldn’t at the start

Reactions: 1