Poppy Hollins & Jay Porter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were either of them actually a barber pre kids/TikTok?
Nope ! He has a friend who is a barber. Essentially I understand it as they couldn’t find a space they could afford just for podcasting, so they found this commercial space. And without paying to change the purpose of the lease, they will be able to use it for what they want whilst potentially earning money from all of his friends work.

Reactions: 3
So the detailing guy was outing them but on the sly. Definitely was a dig about pissing in the garden. Who the f says that? Just ask before you go out if he needs the loo! That’s the polite thing to do anyway.

Reactions: 8
"Ro Ro" oh god shut up!!
Erin Bowyer and Brandonio (aka Shirl from Eastenders) called their son Rome... laughable in itself 😂 and guess bloody what? The pair call him Ro Ro. So stupid.

So the detailing guy was outing them but on the sly. Definitely was a dig about pissing in the garden. Who the f says that? Just ask before you go out if he needs the loo! That’s the polite thing to do anyway.
He was definitely shading them. Love him for that🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Landlord does sound like a nightmare but I fully believe they’re loud and argue a lot. My friend was in a pub they were in during their roast rating tiktoks and she said they had a proper noisy barney at the table and Poppy stormed off. If you can act like that in public, best believe they’re even worse in their own home. They are also generally loud, yappy talkers and they both talk with such aggression towards each other. God help their next neighbours.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"Ro Ro" oh god shut up!!
Erin Bowyer and Brandonio (aka Shirl from Eastenders) called their son Rome... laughable in itself 😂 and guess bloody what? The pair call him Ro Ro. So stupid.
Haha I’ve never once seen that girl smile she looks even more unhappy since ‘Rome’ I don’t even follow her anymore makes me feel depressed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she think that cos she’s pregnant she can just wear what she wants 😂 Noo ma’am please put your bits and bobs away no one wants to see it

Reactions: 12
The colour makes it look as though she’s walking around naked
---
That woman that messaged Poppy about her fanny stinking has really riled her

Last edited:
I’m due around same time as Poppy and couldn’t think of anything worse than pushing 2 kids around Disney in the heat I’d probably want to walk around in as little clothes as possible too but that is just not it. It would be better and more flattering if it was tighter like a proper unitard and not in anaemic poo colour.

Reactions: 8
I’m due around same time as Poppy and couldn’t think of anything worse than pushing 2 kids around Disney in the heat I’d probably want to walk around in as little clothes as possible too but that is just not it. It would be better and more flattering if it was tighter like a proper unitard and not in anaemic poo colour.
I was pregnant all last summer and wouldnt of dreamt wearing that. She has a lot of confidence thats for sure. But wouldnt a flowy summer dress be better. I lived in them as material stuck to me in sweat was not the one when inwas pregnant. Also when you have to pee many times a day, it was easier in a dress than undress yourself fully from a leotard

Reactions: 4
That outfit wouldn’t even look nice on a supermodel let alone during pregnancy. I was pregnant last summer and literally lived in legging shorts and baggy t shirts. Also went to legoland at 34 weeks in august and can confirm it was like slow torture. Couldn’t think of anything worse than going to Disney when pregnant.

Reactions: 5