Poppy Hollins & Jay Porter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people argue….if course they do

do people argue so much that the neighbours contact the landlord….absolutely not!

Reactions: 22
It’s so damaging for children to grow up in an argumentative, volatile environment

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Would like to know what their previous neighbours think about their relationship 👀

They constantly say oh we only argue badly once or twice a year but they say in every vlog they’ve argued. when you start counting that’s not a good sign 😂
They think the landlord has something against them so why would neighbours start complaining after one heated argument.. doesn’t quite add up does it!

Also, I wish my only worries in life were that I had two kids, I was pregnant and had just bought a new shop. Such a hard life!!!

Reactions: 10
People are commenting on Poppy’s latest TikTok video that it’s unfair that they are getting the Florida holiday for free.

To add insult to injury apparently there is some code Poppy has mentioned that means they can get - wait for it - TEN POUNDS off the cost of Disney Park tickets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Let's be honest they only made that video because they know someone (neighbours & landlord) have a video of them having a screaming match and incase it makes it's way onto the Internet.
I also don't think they are any good with money, they have gone from paying under 1k a month to paying 3k a month on a house they don't even own. In a year they could have saved up a decent amount for a mortgage deposit if they stayed where they was. They are just p*ssing money up the wall

Reactions: 14
I've just seen a clip of them talking about the letting agents telling them about the noise complaint. I'm sorry but welcome to private renting. They have to learn to be respectful. Clearly the landlord isn't going to renew the tenancy which will lead them to do me woe is me videos. They are just so unlikeable. They have got zero money management skills too if they couldn't just wait a year and save a big deposit.

Reactions: 11
They are soooo ignorant to sit there and say they aren’t loud. Some of the videos in there old house I used to think bloody hell the neighbours must hate them. Especially in new builds you hear everything!! Even when they’d be filming on the driveway in and out of the house and car shouting to each other arghhh soooo ignorant to others around you!!
Some of my neighbours are the same they will come to their front door, open it and stand half outside to take phone calls and I’m upstairs in my room thinking shut up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
The fact they called her a Karen for doing her job. I hope both her and the landlord watches the youtube video and when they come back from their freebie holiday (poppy said in her video the holiday is a work holiday aka freebie), they are served a eviction notice 😆.
Also the shop they are opening is a barbers apparently
Their house has been listed for sale… obviously won’t share the listing but it is most definitely the house they are in. It isn’t on rightmove, but is on multiple other housing sites. There is another listing of the house the landlord must live in that they mention being up for sale also, but the first one I stumbled across is MOST DEFINITELY their house.

Reactions: 5
Their house has been listed for sale… obviously won’t share the listing but it is most definitely the house they are in. It isn’t on rightmove, but is on multiple other housing sites. There is another listing of the house the landlord must live in that they mention being up for sale also, but the first one I stumbled across is MOST DEFINITELY their house.
i have actually found two of the other properties from the same development online for sale, one for 1mil+ and the other for the same price as theirs.

Reactions: 2
Just a pair of chavs who act high and mighty because exploiting their children have made them a bit of money and some brand deals.
A couple who admit to arguing every vlog and talk tit to each other in every video, yeah that’s exactly who I’d want to work with 🤢

Reactions: 10
Why are they constantly trying to reassure and convince themselves that their relationship is so healthy 🤣 the way they go on about it so much just tells everyone it’s really not healthy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are soooo ignorant to sit there and say they aren’t loud. Some of the videos in there old house I used to think bloody hell the neighbours must hate them. Especially in new builds you hear everything!! Even when they’d be filming on the driveway in and out of the house and car shouting to each other arghhh soooo ignorant to others around you!!
Some of my neighbours are the same they will come to their front door, open it and stand half outside to take phone calls and I’m upstairs in my room thinking shut up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t they have their car detailed and the bloke who did it said in his video all he heard while he was outside was them arguing inside the whole time 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How embarrassing that not only do they shout at each other like fishwives, they think nothing of doing it when there’s a stranger at/outside their house.

Chavs

Reactions: 5