Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I agree, he makes out it’s all said in jest but Poppy said herself she’d not been outwith her friends in years and the minute she does he’s badgering her. In hindsight I’m not surprised she rang the pub if he gets to have the social life of a single man while she never gets any girl time
Their content is so tired. Constantly trying to get a rise out of the other with all this nonsense about receiving DMs from other people, and him provoking her with some comment. I don’t think either of them is a good person and together they’re just toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Gossipgirl1234

Something tells me that these two got together via cheating with one another. I'm pretty sure they have said previous videos that Jay had another girlfriend around the time him and poopy got together.

Maybe she has paranoia that it can happen to her! And as for ringing the pub that 100% was her trying to catch him out on a lie as no doubt she convinced herself he was lying about being there. When I was younger I'm guilty and would've done something similar. She didn't want to speak to him or ask him to come home, her ringing the pub was her trying to he sly and sneaky to see if he was actually at the pub. She'd have called his friends if she wanted to humiliate him. She wanted to be sneaky. If he hasn't answered the phone and it turns out he's not at the pub then it would've confirmed the paranoia in her head that he may be cheating on her. It's in some psychotic way her trying to calm herself down from thinking the worst. They 100% have a toxic, mistrusting relationship.

I also sympathise, I've watched enough videos to know he's in one of two places in Harry Potter cupboard or out with the boys having a few. It's likely she's at home all the time with kids by herself and tbh, I imagine it's probably quite lonely and can be quite frustrating to watch the other person so freely go out and not feel like they need to be at home as they expect the other person to have everything under control. He's a dick if he's not at least popped her a text saying when he'll be home. If he's been out most of the day or said he'd be home for a certain time and it's 10 o'clock and you aren't here when you have kids at home? Yeah, sorry I'd be livid too. I can't stand the pair but, I've been in her position where my other half has disappeared for "a few" and then ignores texts and calls asking what time they'll be home. It's just respectful at the end of the day

Reactions: 15

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Tbh I think fair enough to ring the pub

If he was expected to be back, wasn't and wasn't answering his phone then what do you expect? They have a baby and a child, you can't just stay out in the pub without discussing with your partner.

Jay is an absolute Manchild and behaves like that because he knows he can get away with it.
I think she has a right to be annoyed, but definitely a step too far ringing the pub. It seems to be about control for her. Why does he need a curfew? They don’t have to get up for work and I’m sure she could manage one morning getting up with both the kids so he can see his friends. The pubs mostly close at 11/12 during the week anyway! I just couldn’t imagine putting a curfew in place for my partner. I think she likes to use the kids to keep him on a leash.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Poor child is so exploited
I don’t follow either of them but both of their accounts pop up on my fyp all the time and it’s always videos of Rosa. You can’t have a tik tok account if you are under a certain age but can plaster your kid all over your own page. So wrong. I was shocked how many saves the videos have, why are people saving videos of someone else’s kid?

kittypaws

VIP Member
It's very hypocritical to say we're all saddos and trolls on here but to then thank the tattle members who are defending them. The people they're thanking are still active tattle members commenting negatively on other people's threads

Goldfish

VIP Member
They both give me the ick, they act like they’re teenagers, when they’re both nearing 30. They have no real goal in life apart from pop out kids and scrounge on tiktok and sell shitty merch and the only reason they have stayed popular is because of Rosa, they’re just another family influencer sacrificing their child’s privacy for views and a pay check

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Tbh I think fair enough to ring the pub

If he was expected to be back, wasn't and wasn't answering his phone then what do you expect? They have a baby and a child, you can't just stay out in the pub without discussing with your partner.

Jay is an absolute Manchild and behaves like that because he knows he can get away with it.

• Heart

maisie101x

I actually can’t believe the video she’s just put up?? He filmed her taking the absolute piss out of her for peeing a bit on the sofa and she uploaded it?? He’s so disrespectful and clearly she’s utterly stupid if she thinks that’s funny. I will never understand how anyone can see that as banter, it’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 14

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I’m starting to believe it’s Poppy and Jay and they come on here every week to defend themselves 😂
As i have stated before on many different threads, any person who chooses to include every minute of their young child's life in their content for views will never have my respect!

So toxic and she has the nerve to say she wasn’t shouting in one comment and then the next comment has her saying it’s real life and they can’t protect their child from everything. As if that is even remotely similar to putting your child in confusion/stressful situations at the age of 2 for a PRANK on social media. They need to get a grip, turning this into their full time job has ruined them.

Gossipgirl1234

Oh god!
I have been in an abusive relationship before - yes it was not like this. But just because theirs isn’t exactly like that, it doesn’t mean there aren’t aspects of it that aren’t toxic. The way they speak to eachother - actually specifically the way he speaks to her - is not nice, and there’s nothing cute or funny about it. Purposely bothering her, often humiliating her, going out on benders not telling her when he’s coming back then her ringing up to tell him to come home … none of that is okay. And of course they laugh about it, it’s the image they’ve created, but it doesn’t mean it’s right. As others have said , the way Rosa talks is very clear she experiences them having an attitude towards one another a lot of the time and they are quite literally raising her to think that’s normal or just banter. It’s not, it’s shitty and unnecessary.
No one said you weren’t allowed to have an opinion btw; we’re all entitled to share what we think , but it’s a bit random to come and rave about them on a thread where people generally aren’t their biggest fans. We’re not gonna change our minds because we see through the act they put on, and maybe you should too - but you do you. Have a good day too!

My theory is and has always been that the person defending them is Jay or someone they know trying to do damage control. Why anyone would come to a tattle page just be nice is usually a sign it's someone in their camp.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Cringe so bad when I see they’re using a very edited video of Rosa to sell the capri sun juice. I’m so sick of dull af people using their kids for sponsorship and cash because having kids is the only personality they ever had🤮

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Jays latest video where Rosa is just in her nappy and he’s had to blur certain things out has over 1600 saves.

Why the fuck are they putting this content out there and are they seriously not fucking concerned how many people have saved it? Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it
I wish people wouldn’t be wilfully blind about that very real side of the internet. When you’re posting your child undressed/partially undressed to a large public audience, you are making content for pedophiles. It’s not being saved because people think it’s cute and funny.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Naaaaa I’m sorry but I’m back again 😂😂😂😂 Jay has just posted a video saying poppy has rang the pub he’s at and spoke to the manager because he wasn’t answering his phone😭😭😭😭😭 and the manager went over to him and asked if there was a Jay there !! That is actually the most embarrassing thing!!! They are so toxic and she doesn’t trust him one bit 😂 always claiming they’re so happy but have a Barney every other day it seems ooooooop

• Haha
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
To be fair, it’s no different than wearing any other branded clothing IMO.
i would argue that it’s very different tbh, most brands people in the street would recognise. People won’t recognise a random TikTok couples brand

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Jays latest video where Rosa is just in her nappy and he’s had to blur certain things out has over 1600 saves.

Why the fuck are they putting this content out there and are they seriously not fucking concerned how many people have saved it? Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it

• Angry
  • Wow

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Poppy is really overwhelmed so I thought it’d be really nice to film a video of me getting Poppy some flowers cos that’ll really help out my TikTok and do really well 😅

doing something nice for someone and filming it just automatically takes the good out of it

Reactions: 13