Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
I understand waiting till they've told family and stuff maybe but everyone would know by now so it's just cringey dragging it out this long
It’s not really cringey dragging it out when they’ve not decided on it 🫣 I think there’s plenty people can pick them out about as above but not really on this. They both said on the live they haven’t committed to a name it’s between two.

sarwah17

Has anyone tried their clothing range? I'm intrigued by it but nervous about the returns not being free (understandable as it's a small business!)

VIP Member
I love them but I just find with most tiktok people it's all recycled boring content. Same shit different day

VIP Member
I’m very happy for them but then Jay went live after posting the video complaining about the TikTok algorithm and how the video isn’t doing well and he’s gutted because he wanted it to take off.
🙄 tbh it didn't even come up for me without me going onto Poppy's profile even though I follow her and I don't follow a lot of people. I scrolled for a bit too and thought it was strange it didn't come up.

churro

Did anyone see them on the live the other day when they were saying that although they make an okay amount of money from tik tok they can’t live off it? How exactly can they afford to live? They don’t get that many sponsorships do they?!

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I feel like they are becoming more and more unlikable, I honestly don’t know how they don’t have multiple threads. They will gladly sit there and sell a shitty Airup bottle then go absolutely IN on a restaurant, that review was harsh as fuck and not necessary given their amount of followers…

Also dish out the banter but absolutely terrible at taking any form of criticism in their comments
Is that when they were calling the food tragic? I never saw them give a reason as to why the food was so bad either (but I may have missed it)

MiniMani

They have an actual house cleaner. They both don't work and have a house cleaner ,sweet Jesus.

Well that live was uncomfortable. She is livid with jay . She ended the live ,so jay is in trouble the poor thing .
Why? I just caught the ending when she stormed off and Jay said she was overthinking?

Romany

VIP Member
I'm sorry I like them but they don't work whatsover and even have a house cleaner . The clothing brand work happens about 4 times a month .
I was referencing the new pizza van dream Jay has, and they do well with their clothing business no one can deny that fact from them. Each time they’re on live they are working on their business.

Poppy has only recently given up her job when before she was working so in my opinion they aren’t as bad as some other creators who literally sit and beg for their living to be handed to them.

As for the cleaner it is a bit of a cop out since they’re at home and can do it themselves. Cant make an excuse for that one for them🤷‍♀️

lmao are you joking..? That aren’t actually work shy… you do realize neither of them has a job right? And that they sell clothing, not as “merchandise” but as actual brand clothing, with their SURNAMES on them? Please explain how that’s being in touch with reality lol
I’m not fussed what their clothing brand looks like, it sells and does them well which is clear to see. I’d never buy it but each to their own. Every influencer seems to make clothing with their name on so it’s no different to the rest.

As for Jay who’s now working on a pizza van which is a lot more to show than creators much worse than them who sit on lives and beg for gifts.

keepingitg

VIP Member
Am
I wish everyone would stop asking jay when he is gonna propose 🙄 obviously if and when he wants to!
Agree and it annoys me so much .and is it just me or does poppy seem very distant from Rosa ,and I'm not doubting the girl loves her, but she doesn't seem very affectionate towards her .

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
Why have they named their YouTube video ‘day in the life of a working stay at home mum’
No they don’t work and they should stop trying to convince people they do. They live in a council flat so with minimum rent, they get benefits no doubt as well as doing multiple ad deals to get money. They’re living the high life by ripping other people off, that’s not a job.
It’s nice for a council house 😂