Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

feeder

I’m not a fan of the kids being on social media but each to their own. When I used to watch them go live a lot etc jay was always doing the cooking in the kitchen. He has dedicated his whole tik tok to Rosa and poppys is for the growing platform (obvs still with the kids involved too) my partner watches these two also and he has turned into an amazing dad and I think majority of it is that he’s gained the confidence from jay. If you don’t watch them and follow them you wouldn’t realise but jay does as much as poppy they share household duties. Tbf it’s not everyone’s taste but these two are the ones I would watch on a reality tv show. I’m a massive fan of reality tv 😂🙈
Your partner has learnt his parenting skills from strangers on a kids app? Righto.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head around the fact that people would buy clothes with a random couple off TikToks names on it? I just can’t get my head round it .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe they just posted a video of Rosa lifting up her dress and showing off her big girl pants, can anything be private for this sweet little girl? They’ve blurred it out but it worries me the type of people who may be watching and saving with a completely disgusting motive.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Oh come the fuck ON. This has to be Jay and Poppy taking the piss now.

🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

xx3221

VIP Member
Im
Sorry how flat is poppys arse 🤣🤣🤣
It wasn't till she put the video of her jay I thought god no arse poppy she needs to do squats asap for the age of her it looks flat and saggy. You'd think the 2 of them not working would have time to work on there selfs !
Wow I hope you heal from whatever is causing you to make comments like this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Life88

I mean I'm completely aware that once you send them money it's their choice on what they spend it on, however all week they've said the gifters will choice the charity, I sent 2 biggish gifts this week. For them to come on live last night and day all money is going towards a charity they've chosen, a go fund me that belongs to one of Jay's friends, which is already 15k past the target. And probably didn't need the extra 4k. I'm slightly disappointed that it didn't go to a smaller charity or a go fund me that's not at the target and would really benefit the money more so than that specific one. That was a shitty move to make. The whole lot too 1 charity, it could have been split between 4.

Did anyone see the other day when poppy sent a £40 gift from Jay's bank, and he moaned like fuck. She had to remind him it's for charity..
Just send the money directly to the charity you want it to go too instead of sending it to tiktok idiots so you might get a shout out that makes you feel good for 30 seconds.

These people on tiktok earn a lot of money and can donate the money themselves instead of pressuring normal average income people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

steste

Chatty Member
I really hate their roast dinner videos. Overly critical, swearing. They come across like two ignorant entitled influencers.

Reactions: 24

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I really hate their roast dinner videos. Overly critical, swearing. They come across like two ignorant entitled influencers.
It’s so disrespectful, I haven’t seen a single positive review from them and I don’t know who they think they are slating multiple businesses. Also his constant reference to beef curtains and looking like her down below after having kids is just disgusting and not even remotely funny, plus potentially very damaging to young girls if they are hearing those sorts of remarks.

Reactions: 23

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
To be fair, it’s no different than wearing any other branded clothing IMO.
how?! They’re tiktok people and it’s clothes with their surnames on 😭. Hardly Nike or Gucci is it. It’s just a fruit of the loom jumper witha random tik tok couples surname printed on it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I literally despise this couple.
Seriously, who the hell does Jay think he is? The rings and bracelet 😂 he looks so camp.
Poppy, thinks she is Britain's next top model, but smiles like a skeleton.
Rosa however is a little darling, I just hope she doesn't grow up with the inflated ego's that her parents have!!
Careful, this is the rave thread. Someone will be along in a moment to tell you how watching Jay changed the life of their dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

WilmaHun

VIP Member
They do argue quite a bit lately -today jay was talking on live about his idea for proposing to her in th new year and kept saying I hope poppy isn’t here, shouted at her to not go in the chat and she opened it and was listening, ruined the surprise for herself, he then had a face on him saying she ruined it and she kept saying she wasn’t in it. Just seem to bicker a lot but she did ruin that 4 herself, would’ve been a good proposal
if he wanted to keep it a surprise the logical thing to do would be to not talk about it on the internet where she would have easy access to finding out

• Heart

maisie101x

Im
Sorry how flat is poppys arse 🤣🤣🤣
It wasn't till she put the video of her jay I thought god no arse poppy she needs to do squats asap for the age of her it looks flat and saggy. You'd think the 2 of them not working would have time to work on there selfs !
I’m not a fan of either of them but I don’t think there’s a need to bodyshame. Some peoples priorities isn’t the size of their ass, plus if she’s confident the way she is then good for her !

• Heart
  • Haha
They really need to bring in some form of legislation about children and social media because clearly some parents cannot protect their child from harm or have any hindsight into how these pictures/videos may make their children feel when they are grown up.

I also saw a TikTok once about a girl whos parents added a picture of her in a swimming costume when she was younger and now every time people google her name that’s what comes up and she cannot get it down.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

truffletrot

VIP Member
Jesus, the video on Poppy’s TT yesterday about Jay pestering her for sex and her saying she’s got a headache. He’s mocking her telling her she gives him the ick.

So their 2 daughters are going to grow up thinking they owe men sex?! Great stuff.

I’ve never seen such a repulsive man.

Reactions: 18

Kazzie20

VIP Member
It actually makes me really sad all jokes aside. Jay is clearly not pulling his weight, all he can think or talk about is what his willy is doing! Poppy is very clearly burnt out and has even said in the comments she needs a break but cant ask! id of walloped him. disrespect coming from him is disgusting

account70032

VIP Member
I don’t like how they exploit their child and I don’t find their content funny but Poppy does not deserve to be body shamed that comment was horrible to read cause it was just pure nastiness. I think Poppy looks great even if she didn’t have kids and looked like that she still looks absolutely fine nothing wrong with her figure. I don’t think there was any need for that comment. If anything appreciate the fact Poppy has posted herself unedited and not pretending she looks a certain way like a lot of influencers do who paint an unrealistic image. I’m telling you no matter what someone’s body looks like there’ll sadly always be people with something bad to say.