Poppy hollins and jay porter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on these two yet. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Did anyone watch their live earlier where poppy was “ill” aka hungover and jay cooked her Sunday dinner and he brought it over to her and she went MENTAL at him because there was too much on the plate? Like really nasty. And everyone was saying stuff in the comments. It jay just stuck up for her and said she’s ill.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my god these two are a car crash to watch. So tough and scummy!! Can't stand poppy with her thirsty nasty attitude. Why does she think it's funny to be farting constantly? Jay is just airhead making staged tiktoks all day. Every video is so fake and staged. So boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone tried their clothing range? I'm intrigued by it but nervous about the returns not being free (understandable as it's a small business!)

I liked them at first, I used to find Jay in particular really funny! But recently they've become annoying and less enjoyable to watch

Reactions: 7
Has anyone tried their clothing range? I'm intrigued by it but nervous about the returns not being free (understandable as it's a small business!)
Yes I have. It’s really good quality and really comfy as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just can’t get my head around the fact that people would buy clothes with a random couple off TikToks names on it? I just can’t get my head round it .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't get it either. Why would I walk around town porter written on it when it's got nothing to do with me..
I just can’t get my head around the fact that people would buy clothes with a random couple off TikToks names on it? I just can’t get my head round it .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are very heavy drinkers, drinking every single night with the baby in the house.
I watched a few lives one week, and I mean Atleast 3 and every single one they were pissed. I dread to think what would happen to baby if something went wrong

D
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on these two yet. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Did anyone watch their live earlier where poppy was “ill” aka hungover and jay cooked her Sunday dinner and he brought it over to her and she went MENTAL at him because there was too much on the plate? Like really nasty. And everyone was saying stuff in the comments. It jay just stuck up for her and said she’s ill.
missed this. That’s mental… I’d love to see a video of that. So nasty

Reactions: 3
What did they both do before tiktok? Have they quit their jobs for tiktok and designed a clothing brand based off their success?

Reactions: 1
She had studied law but was working as a legal sec., didn’t finish and do her lpc as long as I’ve watched them he hasn’t worked but unsure if he worked before
What did they both do before tiktok? Have they quit their jobs for tiktok and designed a clothing brand based off their success?

Reactions: 2
To be fair, it’s no different than wearing any other branded clothing IMO.
how?! They’re tiktok people and it’s clothes with their surnames on 😭. Hardly Nike or Gucci is it. It’s just a fruit of the loom jumper witha random tik tok couples surname printed on it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i would argue that it’s very different tbh, most brands people in the street would recognise. People won’t recognise a random TikTok couples brand

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have watched them for a while and noticed every live they are drinking, poppy more so. How on earth do they get up with the baby when they are so drunk the night before, I just couldn’t do it.

Reactions: 5
It's very different to a branded clothing. The customer service and warranty is different to a branded clothing. I buy craghoppers for their customer service and lifetime warranty. Poppy and jay don't provide that. Also everyone knows what craghopper is but no one knows those 2 nobodies. They don't even do a full refund so why would you want to take the risk of buying something off someone you don't know at all. You know nothing about their lives even if you watch all their tiktoks. Then people complain they get scammed from tiktok ads. Surely you don't believe that they are buying some special comfortable jumpers for their followers? They are bulk bought jumpers from a warehouse that every other tiktokker has got...

Here is a business idea I'll dance on tiktok with my girlfriend and make staged videos then I'll buy loads of jumpers off this eBay website stick my name on it and people will lap it up... Jesus Christ

• Heart
I’ve always wondered where their clothes came from…the way they act is as if they’ve specially manufactured the clothes themselves and it’s amazing quality and that’s why people buy it. I think I didn’t want to believe it’s just bulk bought from a warehouse with their names printed on.

I think I thought “hollinsporter” was its own good quality clothing line and I thought people bought it for the quality…genuinely didn’t think people bought it for their names, so now I’m so confused why people are buying crappy plain clothes with a random couples surname on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to know how they’re out on a test drive for a Range Rover when they’ve got no money? You can’t tell me they’re earning a lot of money from doing tiktok and selling their own merch basically. Jay and Poppy was on live the other day arguing about the fact Poppy brought their child a Halloween costume for nursery that cost £30? Jay proceeded to explain how he can’t even afford her nursery, so where’s the Range Rover coming from? Their little country lane accident? Do me a favour

I’d love to know how they’re out on a test drive for a Range Rover when they’ve got no money? You can’t tell me they’re earning a lot of money from doing tiktok and selling their own merch basically. Jay and Poppy was on live the other day arguing about the fact Poppy brought their child a Halloween costume for nursery that cost £30? Jay proceeded to explain how he can’t even afford her nursery, so where’s the Range Rover coming from? Their little country lane accident? Do me a favour
I just saw their live and they said it was from the accident and the range rover is 10 years old. Seemed a bit weird.

Reactions: 2
I just saw their live and they said it was from the accident and the range rover is 10 years old. Seemed a bit weird.
Mmmm, that’s strange. Just looked on the Range Rover website in Guildford and they don’t have Range Rover EVOQUE that’s 10 years old. Range Rover doesn’t hold cars older than 2018… someone’s telling porkies

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.