Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it basically like the Instagram options you have to filter your own photos!?

9CB77AE4-2D9A-42B0-AE85-EC230A9CDEB6.jpeg

You can just play with the lightroom settings and create your own presets that are the same / something to suit you in minutes. There's countless free apps for way less hassle that will do the same.
👍 answer!!!! 😆

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s quite hilarious that Poopy is in the Guru section?

Yes, I meant to type Poopy 😁

I've still no idea what a bloody preset is 😂😂. Will it be detrimental to me if I never find out🤔🤔
It's basically just a filter, but dead easy to make your own. Just colour grading.

Lots of good ig accounts use custom filters to give their feed a recognisable and uniform look. Poppy's isn't one of those good accounts though ;)

Anyone else think it’s quite hilarious that Poopy is in the Guru section?
It's very much a "guru's" section 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Poppy either needs a better photographer not named Sean or to give up on modeling— it just isn’t meant to be Pops.

Who told her that having your hair cover your entire face is a lewk?

Also all her presets look like they just up the exposure and white wash the pictures. Why pay these exorbitant prices when you can easily do it on your camera settings.

750DBE22-7BC1-462B-AED2-C74E45B0A520.png
77C3D99A-2249-4253-A544-C3B03E4834FC.png

• Haha
I can’t stand how she says stunning. Nothing she describes as stunning is ever stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's almost as if Poppy chooses the "inflencer" outfit from the dress up box and puts it on inside out and back to front but she doesn't play with anyone so no one notices. Thats basically her life summed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a body wash but why not wash your hands with it?
I mean it'll keep it moisturised for 3 days!!!

PicsArt_09-19-08.41.24.png

PicsArt_09-19-08.44.54.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
1.1m followers and 26k views of her shower foam advert after 2 days. That's a tragic ratio and 20k of those were probably the bots gleam bought.

She should have got £150 for that ad, gleam probably wangled 2k selling poppy as being oh so popular and influential. The few ads she's got with a semi decent view/engagement they've clearly paid to promote.

• Wow
  • Angry
Baking some aubergine and placing on cous cous is a shoot day for poppy, it's not like she even films making the (basic as duck) recipe. Another week's worth of work for the award winning blogger.
That second caption what the duck is that?? She doesn’t even bother to check grammar and spelling. embarrassing

That second caption what the duck is that?? She doesn’t even bother to check grammar and spelling. embarrassing
How she gained a degree I've no bloody clue. She's as thick as 💩💩💩💩. I don't honestly know how she can call what she does work🙄. She's one deluded individual😏

How she gained a degree I've no bloody clue. She's as thick as 💩💩💩💩. I don't honestly know how she can call what she does work🙄. She's one deluded individual😏
I just can’t get over how utterly boring she comes across yet she has a house and an office? Wtf

Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over how utterly boring she comes across yet she has a house and an office? Wtf
It's not what you know it's who you know🤷‍♀️, without tosspot Alfie, she wouldn't even have a following. Everything she's achieved is because she's Alfie Deyes sister. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever 👎🤪

Reactions: 2
Simply getting a degree isn’t all that much these days. Literally anyone can do a course somewhere. She went to Kingston uni I think, no offence if anyone goes there because I’m sure there are some decent courses, but the grade boundaries are low to get in and it’s generally not rated that highly.... not that a degree from somewhere more ‘prestigious’ means that much either - either way it’s no indication of Poppy having a brain.

Simply getting a degree isn’t all that much these days. Literally anyone can do a course somewhere. She went to Kingston uni I think, no offence if anyone goes there because I’m sure there are some decent courses, but the grade boundaries are low to get in and it’s generally not rated that highly.... not that a degree from somewhere more ‘prestigious’ means that much either - either way it’s no indication of Poppy having a brain.
Yeah Kingston uni is not exactly the pinnacle of academic achievement, not that there's anything wrong with it a good friend of mine works there, it just isn't a famous big name oh wow you got a degree from KINGSTON UNI?!

She probably bribed the staff financially to let her pass, cannot imagine how she got a degree otherwise

She’s the only influencer I know the hides from the camera....
Zoe’s stories in the car, is she THAT uncomfortable she hides behind the car seat so she’s not filmed fully.
EA88821D-2A97-49B2-AC94-60A0CC15E8C8.jpeg

As soon as she clocks the camera is on she slowly starts moving towards the back of the seat

Girl must have serious imposter syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 8