Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forever hate Alfie and Zoe for giving this idiot a career and one that she can’t even do properly. I mean I guess to be fair she did learn from the best- Alfie and Zoe take laziness to the next level.

I know Alfie had a partnership with Skillshare, maybe he can get Poppy a discount on courses for blogging as well as re-learning English and grammar.

Reactions: 9
Omg her latest ASOS haul IGTV. I’m quite shocked at her weight not being anything like she shows in pictures!

Reactions: 2
I think she just takes after her mum and she has to be more careful with what she eats. It’s possible she might have a thyroid problem but I’m more so leaning towards pure laziness if anything. Going off of her not-so busy work schedule and the total lack of any form of exercise or physical activities across her sm. Also, see her atrocious blog which she clearly doesn’t try. It’s the Deyes motto. Find short cuts and put in minimal effort wherever possible. Alfie taught her well...

Reactions: 6
Because she has put a lot of weight on compared to how she used to be. Underactive thyroid can cause that.
Why is it when someone puts weight on it has to be a medical problem, other than the fact they're eating too much and not exercising enough. To me it's obvious, she goes out to eat a lot, with people like Zoe & Alfie, eats the same as them, but doesn't do much so doesn't work off those calories.

Reactions: 10
Why is it when someone puts weight on it has to be a medical problem, other than the fact they're eating too much and not exercising enough. To me it's obvious, she goes out to eat a lot, with people like Zoe & Alfie, eats the same as them, but doesn't do much so doesn't work off those calories.
Agreed.

Also, she is in her late 20s so naturally her metabolism is slowing down. We see it with Zoe and her cankles too. Poppy can absolutely find the time to go to the gym. I mean helloooo even her own brother has one on his property that she could use. She just doesn't make the effort to try to burn excess calories and continues to be indulgent.

I don't think anyone is fat-shaming but it is alarming how much weight Poppy has put on over the years. She's aware of it too but chooses to hide behind oversized tent dresses and jumpers instead of making an effort to get healthier. Her and Zoe really could benefit from working out together so it's less initimidating and a routine is established where they can hold each other accountable. Instead they just eat endless takeaways which are doused with sodium and sugar and the only effort they do make when they leave their houses is to go shopping for things they don't need.

Reactions: 7
Agreed.

Also, she is in her late 20s so naturally her metabolism is slowing down. We see it with Zoe and her cankles too. Poppy can absolutely find the time to go to the gym. I mean helloooo even her own brother has one on his property that she could use. She just doesn't make the effort to try to burn excess calories and continues to be indulgent.

I don't think anyone is fat-shaming but it is alarming how much weight Poppy has put on over the years. She's aware of it too but chooses to hide behind oversized tent dresses and jumpers instead of making an effort to get healthier. Her and Zoe really could benefit from working out together so it's less initimidating and a routine is established where they can hold each other accountable. Instead they just eat endless takeaways which are doused with sodium and sugar and the only effort they do make when they leave their houses is to go shopping for things they don't need.
She lives for a muumuu
0CC65FE4-B14D-42D3-995B-9CC19C5D7347.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I just watched her haul video and I must be seeing something different to everyone else she is not big or fat in the slightest she looks like an average size 12. You can see in the wrap dress she tries on first that she is just curvy. Its the tent dresses and massive jumpers that make her look bigger.

Reactions: 3
I just watched her haul video and I must be seeing something different to everyone else she is not big or fat in the slightest she looks like an average size 12. You can see in the wrap dress she tries on first that she is just curvy. Its the tent dresses and massive jumpers that make her look bigger.
View attachment 46278View attachment 46279

I didn't realise how much weight she's put on until I saw her latest Insta story
She hides it well, when you look at this insta story

A33C9D26-8C35-4B0D-BC29-1BBD2A265BC5.png

Oh Poopy are you doing the I have a migraine sympathy card like Zoe? Is it that time of year where everyone in the Deyes circle starts feeling poorly so they have to take 3+ weeks off of work?

D0E144A2-A32A-47FC-9B2D-3AB44761EB21.png

She couldn’t even bother to at least iron or steam the wrinkles out of the table cloth? Also, everytime she’s shown off the table cloth in her IG stories it’s always bunched up or sloppy looking. What an amateur.

Poppy the whole point of being a blogger is to try to sell products in an aesthetic manner. Step up your game, please. 👏🏻

Also has she ever shown her work office? I feel like all her posts and pictures have been from her home...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks obese in the story I saw.

Reactions: 4
Today's look is not a good look😳.

View attachment 50070
A dress under a jumper?! We’ve never seen this look from Poppy before. It’s usually a skirt and jumper combo. She’s really shaking things up.

Also the orange beanie is a no. It makes her head look like a beauty blender. The Deyes family needs to stay away from beanies. It’s just not meant to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 5