Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the only influencer I know the hides from the camera....
Zoe’s stories in the car, is she THAT uncomfortable she hides behind the car seat so she’s not filmed fully.
View attachment 43079

As soon as she clocks the camera is on she slowly starts moving towards the back of the seat

Girl must have serious imposter syndrome
She does this all the time! She barely features in vlogs and when she does she’s shying away!!!

Very insecure, in my opinion!

Reactions: 7
Just for the matter of truth Kingston Uni is constantly top 20 in the country for fine art which is the course her and Sean did I believe

Reactions: 4
Just for the matter of truth Kingston Uni is constantly top 20 in the country for fine art which is the course her and Sean did I believe
I wonder why she didn't stick to fine art 🤔, because arranging stuff on a table and the floor that's been given to her and photographing it isn't exactly fine art. Plus, she doesn't make a very good job of it either😂

Reactions: 5
oops I went to Kingston 😂 yeah it’s not oxbridge but it’s not the shittest. I needed BBB for my course which are pretty decent grades imo

I wonder why she didn't stick to fine art 🤔, because arranging stuff on a table and the floor that's been given to her and photographing it isn't exactly fine art. Plus, she doesn't make a very good job of it either😂
Because she hasn't got an artistic bone in her body. Nothing about her says artistic, from her terrible outfits, clueless posts and vlog and abysmal interior design attempts.

I just don't think she has a shred of talent, just like her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen the gifs? Enough said.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Poppy had a "day of meetings" yesterday and now she's given herself the rest of the week off.

She's done 6 blog posts in 2 months and most of them were just a few quick snaps with a paragraph of text. Along with some quick posts on instagram for AD money.

She gets lazier by the day

poppylazy.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
259C20D3-3A4D-4BB7-8201-6DAB78691EAC.png
Bored

“Gorge”
“Lushness”
“Jacket potato”
“Zo”

bleeping bore offffffffffffffffff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 43935
Bored

“Gorge”
“Lushness”
“Jacket potato”
“Zo”

bleeping bore offffffffffffffffff

Ploppy love, maybe lay off the GORGE jacket potatoes? Have a salad full of LUSHNESS instead whilst you're trudging around Homesense with ZO being a pair of total troglodytes HUNTING for more pointless shite #DREAMDAY

Also babe, what are you taking a few 'days off' from???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked Ploppy on Insta what exactly she was taking a few days off from... and she deleted my comment 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those long dresses with a sweater on top, I don’t know what look she’s going for but I’d look and feel like a granny in them.
Zoe does it too, although now she seems to be tucking jumpers into skirts and shorts... not a look I've ever seen before, and not one I'd ever sport myself.

For people who spend so much money on clothing and fashion consumption, or at least obtain numerous #gifted items, they sure look like a sack of tit most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her fella Sean is doing loads of ads lately.
Got that mortgage to pay. Though I’m surprised he’s getting any ads, it’s not like anyone really watches him. I mean, he’s fairly harmless and not that annoying compared to Poppy/Zalfie, but his content is dire. Gleam must be working miracles propping up Soppy’s careers for a bit longer.

Reactions: 8
Got that mortgage to pay. Though I’m surprised he’s getting any ads, it’s not like anyone really watches him. I mean, he’s fairly harmless and not that annoying compared to Poppy/Zalfie, but his content is dire. Gleam must be working miracles propping up Soppy’s careers for a bit longer.
I’d rather he get these ads than Poooooople

• Haha