Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s meant to be a blogger too. How can anyone take her seriously with the “v” stuff? It’s not like it’s cool or owttttt
When i started reading, at first i tought it was some edit that one of you guys did. But then, as someone who doesnt speak english as first language, i couldnt understand a single word so i actually tought she was having a stroke on her keyboard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wtf is a preset
No idea, but it all looks like a load of shite. Why the hell would she think people would want her fashion choices, they're horrible, outdated, frumpy and grim. Looks like she's chosen badly from what's left at a jumble sale when everyone else has had their pick🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s effectively a filter, a lot of instagrammers have released presets but frankly have done it a lot better. There’s hardly any difference between the before and afters!

Reactions: 1
Her actual 'job' seems to consist of what a slightly moderately computer literate pre-teen could do in one school lunch hour. The problem lies with people encouraging and enabling this nonsense by commenting on her moronic posts. 'I've made a sandwich'. Pathetic.

• Haha
She's selling 5 lightroom presets for £20!? This is outrageous!
poppy-deyes-presets.jpg

You can just play with the lightroom settings and create your own presets that are the same / something to suit you in minutes. There's countless free apps for way less hassle that will do the same. This is on the scale of zoellas advent calendar!
lightroom.jpg

The presets are totally pointless for most mobile photos as the software will enhance them. If you've got a SLR and shoot in raw you need to enhance photos in LR or similar, but you will need the controls to tweak each photo individually. Biggest con of 2019 so far. Easy as duck to increase the brightness and saturation and that's mostly what her filters do.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 41697

How CUTE is this bowling alley🙄🙄🙄. WTAF😂
What’s worse is one of her three fans bought her preset filters and then used it for a bowling alley... like... why?

I swear someone needs to gift Poppy a dictionary or a thesaurus and maybe even some corrective lenses if all she could muster was a cute! for that pic of the bowling alley. I don’t think she knows that when she uses words they need to make sense. Everything with Poppy is automatically cute, fab, presh, or gorge(ous).

That’s probably the worst marketing I’ve ever seen for a product. It didn’t scream photo editing to me. It looks like an advert for clothes at first. She’s so mind numbing and BORING.

Reactions: 2
For real though did she actually put that cute sticker on the wrong photo? It’s the most average looking bowling alley imaginable. And you do get those fancy 1950’s style ones now. Would still be a weak description... but this is not that. It looks like an alley that’s in a car park next to a TGI Fridays with an arcade, sticky floors and people eating nachos with liquid cheese. What’s cute?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's had 9 people use her presets tag on Instagram, she's left a comment on 0 of them. Even big stars doing a product launch would be dropping comments. She really does think she's done the world a favour for letting them buy her overpriced junk.

"Months" of working on these everyday basic presets that take 5 minutes to make :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
She's had 9 people use her presets tag on Instagram, she's left a comment on 0 of them. Even big stars doing a product launch would be dropping comments. She really does think she's done the world a favour for letting them buy her overpriced junk.

"Months" of working on these everyday basic presets that take 5 minutes to make :rolleyes:
Her and Alfie really do use that word generously. "Months".

It took months to make a standard deck of cards and I'm not ashamed to admit it!!! It took months to attach my name to an extremely basic and overpriced preset filters! So gorge!

• Angry
I've unfollowed today on Instagram, she is so bloody dull and boring. How she gets away with her tit on Instagram I'll never know. Her followers must be as deluded as she is. Moronic hole🤨

May I just point out that I only followed her so I could have a laugh and no other reason 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed today on Instagram, she is so bloody dull and boring. How she gets away with her tit on Instagram I'll never know. Her followers must be as deluded as she is. Moronic hole🤨
Good for you and best of all you did it on Alfie's birthday! 👏👏👏

I unfollowed her ages ago because she is just so dull like you mentioned. If you looked up dull you would see Poppy's face right next to it. The fact someone like Poppy is even signed to a talent agency like Gleam, is able to make money doing nothing, and buy a house really makes me concerned the type of influencers the Gen Z kids look up to and give their allowance money to... Like why Poppy of all people? Go donate to charities working to put out the fires in the Amazon forest instead.

Also, as @Yel has mentioned, her lack of engagement with her fans is truly appalling. She would be nothing without those leftover fans from Zoe and Alfie. They're the reason she's able to buy a house and now an office that she absolutely does not need. I cannot wait for the day Alfie and Zoe become completely irrelevant so amoebas like Poppy have to work an actual job for once in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t comment on this thread but I read it 😂
These presets, is this like what ebony day did? She’s a channel mum bot but Zoe has advertised her in the past.
Will we see her switch to poopy presets now 🤦‍♀️

38DEFB8D-2E9D-46BE-80C3-DEC2F5B8D764.jpeg

May I just point out that I only followed her so I could have a laugh and no other reason
Literally only check her content when I read something of interest here 😆

• Haha
I don’t comment on this thread but I read it 😂
These presets, is this like what ebony day did? She’s a channel mum bot but Zoe has advertised her in the past.
Will we see her switch to poopy presets now 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 41961

Literally only check her content when I read something of interest here 😆
I've still no idea what a bloody preset is 😂😂. Will it be detrimental to me if I never find out🤔🤔

I've still no idea what a bloody preset is 😂😂. Will it be detrimental to me if I never find out🤔🤔
I don’t know either but have been assuming it’s those dumb pointless filters like the “cute” one seen above.

• Haha