Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to burn through what little money she earns very quickly. This is completely unnecessary, she would’ve done better just working from the A-Z Crèche.
Or her sofa

Screenshot_20190902-180028_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190902-180032_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190902-180035_Instagram.jpg

Reminds me when Alfie hired that large office a couple of years ago to play ping pong in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks about 50. [emoji51][emoji51]
The three dwarfs, Vain, Chubby and Inconsequential...hi ho hi ho to rip off kids we go...tra la la.

It’s because he’s a Deyes. Poppy and Alfie have clearly represented the family so well... or not.

Also, the fact if you know remotely anything about Alfie is that he is a perpetual man-child, thinks highly of himself only, and is extremely lazy. All traits that any reasonable person wouldn’t touch with a 123456789 ft pole. His fake teeth don’t help either.
Heading towards Barry Gibb style...

AN OFFICE TO WRITE A DAFT BLOG?

WOW
Shes even got new crayons, what a deluded moron...who the hell wants to hear from her?

omg 😂😂😂 I can’t

Omg you gave me goosebumps.(it’s night here 🥺)
Why did you get this impression ?
Speaking seriously here, I always sensed an older woman when I watched those videos upstairs. I feel certain that the lady is a former resident and is not exactly pleased with her. They should hold a seance.

An old halloween zoe and alfie and at 7 mins someone is shouting in the background...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N61pdv7jNiQ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking seriously here, I always sensed an older woman when I watched those videos upstairs. I feel certain that the lady is a former resident and is not exactly pleased with her. They should hold a seance.
An old halloween zoe and alfie and at 7 mins someone is shouting in the background...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N61pdv7jNiQ
I watched 3 three times and I heard nothing.
Can you give me the exact timestamp please?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Yel

AN OFFICE TO WRITE A DAFT BLOG?

WOW
I think write is a bit generous. She shits out 2-4 blog posts a month and this is the entirety of last week's blog along with some basic photos:

THE FIVE MINUTE FROZEN MARGARITA RECIPE.
Oh Hey! We’re back with a cheeky lil cocktail post today! One that really does take five minutes, tastes amazing and is super easy to throw together. If you’re already into Margaritas then I think you’ll love this. All ingredients are one’s we usually have lying around the house, which means it’s perfect for any occasion including alll the summer parties! Fingers crossed we just need some more sun now!

Take a handful of frozen berries, a handful of fresh strawberries, two-shot of tequila, one shot of Cointreau, the juice of four limes and a big ol’ handul of ice and a dash of honey and then blitz together until the ice is as chunky as you like. Wet the rim of your glass and then cover with salt before puring in your drink. VOILA! As you can tell this is a bit of a chuck it all in kind of recipe, and you may like it a lil sweater or saltier than me, but just keep adding until you’re happy with it!

• Haha
She hasn't even bothered to process the fruit properly, you can see how lumpy and bitty it is in the pic. literally cannot do anything right.

Also - 'a lil sweater'...Poppy is so obsessed with her frumpy sweaters that she's even adding them to recipes now

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yel

Any brand sending poppy deyes cases of free food to her office I will not buy again. Nakd bars, eat real hummus chips and pg tips goodbye!

She's losing 50k followers a month. Used to have 1.3m now 1.1.

Any brand that pays money to poppy has been seriously hoodwinked, her awful blog is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn't even bothered to process the fruit properly, you can see how lumpy and bitty it is in the pic. literally cannot do anything right.

Also - 'a lil sweater'...Poppy is so obsessed with her frumpy sweaters that she's even adding them to recipes now
She’ll be buzzin it’s getting colder now

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just at a glance, I’ve spotted 3 typos/grammatical errors in that short blog post. What a bleeping joke.

I'm just grateful Alfie Deyes hasn't any other siblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she rented that space just to type her crappy blog out in!? That's crazy!!!

I'd kill for a studio space like that and no doubt many other creatives would but guess what they can't afford it.

Meanwhile Miss Ploppy splashes the cash for no goddamn good reason, maybe she feels like she needs to prove she's actually working?

Ploppy hun, your attempt ain't fooling us.

Yel

True story, my grammarly plugin crashed once when I pasted some of her "writing"

"Wet the rim of your glass and then cover with salt before puring in your drink. VOILA!"

I'm not sure she quite gets what a recipe is, she's missed actually listing the ingredients and she didn't even add any black olives to her greek salad. Guessing she means de-seeded? Just any old oil on your greek salad poppy?

THE BEST GREEK SALAD.
And finally! We’ve got the Greek salad. The one I eat around five times a week. It’s so easy, tastes so good and usually, I’ll always have the ingredients in the fridge already – winning! Here I’ve added chopped large tomatoes, cucumber sliced and seeded, red onion sliced into thin pieces, a packet of feta crumbled, sliced green peppers and lots of oil, salt and pepper. The only thing I forgot was black olives which was v upsetting, but next time hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the actual duck still says 'winning' unironically in this day and age?

True story, my grammarly plugin crashed once when I pasted some of her "writing"

"Wet the rim of your glass and then cover with salt before puring in your drink. VOILA!"

I'm not sure she quite gets what a recipe is, she's missed actually listing the ingredients and she didn't even add any black olives to her greek salad. Guessing she means de-seeded? Just any old oil on your greek salad poppy?

THE BEST GREEK SALAD.
And finally! We’ve got the Greek salad. The one I eat around five times a week. It’s so easy, tastes so good and usually, I’ll always have the ingredients in the fridge already – winning! Here I’ve added chopped large tomatoes, cucumber sliced and seeded, red onion sliced into thin pieces, a packet of feta crumbled, sliced green peppers and lots of oil, salt and pepper. The only thing I forgot was black olives which was v upsetting, but next time hey!
What an illiterate fool!! I hope she never gets seeded. The world doesn’t need that.

• Haha
No fan of Zoe or Alfie BUT at least they worked (kinda??) for what they have. This little gremlin just leeches off her brother and Zoe without seemingly any gratitude whatsoever. If she had a channel and actually made content I probably wouldn’t care so much it’s the bare faced laziness of it all. A few shifty blog posts (who even reads blogs anymore????) and bam ££££££ with no effort.

Reactions: 9
You can tell she doesn't even read these posts through before she hits that publish button. At least Zoella can manage to publish an actual book (even if it isn't her own work) yet Ploppy is just posting into the void. No one's reading hun.