Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Stock update she's sold 10 more since Saturday. Still over 80% of stock remaining. With 36 sold in total (assuming it was 100 to start with)

She'll have made back her low costs no doubt, but not earnt the thousands she was hoping to

And she's so influential that's why she earns thousands a post for brands 🤣 did Zoella and Alfie reshare her hard sell posts? So put of millions of eyeballs 36 sales made 😆

Screenshot_2020-12-03-13-13-42-734_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Stock update she's sold 10 more since Saturday. Still over 80% of stock remaining. With 36 sold in total (assuming it was 100 to start with)

She'll have made back her low costs no doubt, but not earnt the thousands she was hoping to

And she's so influential that's why she earns thousands a post for brands 🤣 did Zoella and Alfie reshare her hard sell posts? So put of millions of eyeballs 36 sales made 😆

View attachment 333126
Probably why Alfie was promoting them the other day on IG trying to get some sales.

I came to see if she had a thread just because of those prints, no interest in them but nosey to see how much. £50 no frame, the greed of some people.

Reactions: 12
Pooples seems to be doing more ADs lately. I saw her in one on as a YouTube AD! Brauhn or sumut.

Reactions: 3
Poppy gained even more weight.
I was shocked when I saw her in the birthday vlog.

Reactions: 1
Well if she's pregnant Zoe won't be the only pregnant woman in their circle and she would have to share the limelight. That would be great.😜

Guess Poppy would also milk her pregnancy for all the freebies so we'll probably find out soon.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she were pregnant too
Surely Zoe’s banned that? Poppy’s older than Alfie so it would make sense but I can’t imagine that Zoe would allow it (and yes I do think she’s that type of person to be in “control” of that sort of stuff)

Reactions: 2
can anyone tell me - do poppy and sean have jobs? or are they full time instagrammers? i uesd to follow poppy but got so sick of her stories of her at her laptop saying she was working - what does she actually do except design (a strong word) a few prints inspired by a 5 year old

can anyone tell me - do poppy and sean have jobs? or are they full time instagrammers? i uesd to follow poppy but got so sick of her stories of her at her laptop saying she was working - what does she actually do except design (a strong word) a few prints inspired by a 5 year old
I don't think they have real jobs. Don't understand how they can make so much just by being related to Zalfie 🙄

I don't think they have real jobs. Don't understand how they can make so much just by being related to Zalfie 🙄
I think she does her blog and he 'makes youtube videos'
Like them having an office... to do what?! their jobs are Z list social media stars because of her brothers fame

Her stupid bobbing head and stubby little thumbs flogging Poppy’s Pack on that Zoelhahaha template app! It’s just a few scribbles as a border. Tragic!

Her thread was set up in 2018 😂😂😂 almost 3 years ago 😂
Come on poppy, a full days work once a week and you will for sure have a new thread by 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stupid bobbing head and stubby little thumbs flogging Poppy’s Pack on that Zoelhahaha template app! It’s just a few scribbles as a border. Tragic!
oh my god this head tilt and squinty smile she does is in boomerangs is excruciating

TBH its better when its a boomerang. Sometimes she just films herself for like 10 seconds tilting her head from different sides OMFG do you not have anything to add to the world except your annoying smug smirk

Anyone else thinks that Poppy and Sean are grown up bored kids with lot of money and 0 talent?

Reactions: 2