Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An affliate Swipe Up on Instagram for a West Elm drinks trolley for 400 pounds....ffs!

And followed by an 80 pound gold set of ice cube tongs and other drinks related cutlery.

View attachment 8194

View attachment 8195

Completely out of touch!!
I believe this was supposed to be new series she said she would do with a live IG every week on Wednesdays.

As far as I'm aware she never did one single live and all this talk of a series just came down to posting a series of affiliate links. She did it twice and gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poppy and Sean are better suited than Zalfie, but I still don’t really get them as a couple. And I’m not sure about Poppy as a mother, she seems like she would moan all the time.

But I definitely agree about it being weird for Amanda to be buying baby things when there is no grandchild yet. It’s weird and definitely about putting pressure on Zalfie/Soppy to have children sooner.
Amanda and Nick are just as thick as Zalfie and Soppy if they want to add grandchildren to the mix. Their own two children are barely functioning as adults and Alfie is way more excited about the project being built in the backyard than starting a family with Zoe. We don't need more selfish and conceited people with no moral values in this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amanda and Nick are just as thick as Zalfie and Soppy if they want to add grandchildren to the mix. Their own two children are barely functioning as adults and Alfie is way more excited about the project being built in the backyard than starting a family with Zoe. We don't need more selfish and conceited people with no moral values in this world.
Now it is starting to make sense with how Poppy and Alfie turned out 😂
I don’t think either couple are ready for parenthood (especially the Deyes children) but I’d pick Poppy and Sean making that step over Zalfie (can’t remember who said they hate the name Zalfie but I hate it too 🤣)
Both Deyes children are so incredibly lazy and spoiled. Insufferable.
I wonder how their new house is coming along.. will be filled with overpriced trendy tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her this week. She’s only a couple of years younger than I am but the overexposed filter on all of her pictures and the way she writes makes her seem like a try hard teenager.

Reactions: 6
Now it is starting to make sense with how Poppy and Alfie turned out 😂
I don’t think either couple are ready for parenthood (especially the Deyes children) but I’d pick Poppy and Sean making that step over Zalfie (can’t remember who said they hate the name Zalfie but I hate it too 🤣)
Both Deyes children are so incredibly lazy and spoiled. Insufferable.
I wonder how their new house is coming along.. will be filled with overpriced trendy tat.
After Alfies latest blog you can see why - the parents still spoil them like kids - buying Alfie shite whenever they are on a trip etc when he had that arrow out.

I think the mother's already buying baby things is very odd anyway - what happens if one of them for whatever reason couldn't have a baby after you'd tried pushing it on them and started buying things etc

• Sad
Reactions: 12
After Alfies latest blog you can see why - the parents still spoil them like kids - buying Alfie shite whenever they are on a trip etc when he had that arrow out.

I think the mother's already buying baby things is very odd anyway - what happens if one of them for whatever reason couldn't have a baby after you'd tried pushing it on them and started buying things etc
Truth, and being in the public eye in general brings on a lot of pressure as it is, whether we like them or not. They live a very shallow and sad life, no matter how much money they have, there is no drive or passion or ambition out of any of these fools.

• Sad
As much as I dislike Poppy for her laziness and whining, etc. I think that behind the scenes she is much more capable of functioning as an adult than Alfie and Zoe.
They have Buzz quite often, no? Even if they’re only co-parenting, they seem to be more involved with the dog and not only use him as a prop for pictures like naaaaaaaaaala
Also on instastories she posts about cleaning and sorting sprees.

She does also have a stable group of friends outside of YouTube.

I mean, I find her so annoying when around Zoe and Alfie but part of me thinks that she may be much more bearable when the camera is off. Is that wishful thinking?

As much as I dislike Poppy for her laziness and whining, etc. I think that behind the scenes she is much more capable of functioning as an adult than Alfie and Zoe.
They have Buzz quite often, no? Even if they’re only co-parenting, they seem to be more involved with the dog and not only use him as a prop for pictures like naaaaaaaaaala
Also on instastories she posts about cleaning and sorting sprees.

She does also have a stable group of friends outside of YouTube.

I mean, I find her so annoying when around Zoe and Alfie but part of me thinks that she may be much more bearable when the camera is off. Is that wishful thinking?
Everyone becomes much more annoying when they are around Zoe and Alfie imo.

Mark. Quite a nice bloke when not with Zoe
Sean. Quite a nice bloke when he’s not with Alfie and the boyyzzzz
Etc

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her latest ad? Sign your house up on booking.com to win a chance to have a cooking class with the Hairy Bikers :ROFLMAO:

That’s really going to appeal to her young audience...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyday is like groundhog Day with poppy, talking about some fun decision she makes on the house like paint colour for the workers to do. Before going to a salon to get something done, free gifted lunch then off to her parents to do something for her that a normal adult would just do themselves.
Screenshot_20190328-111540.jpg
Screenshot_20190328-111610.jpg

She did a blog post about mother's Day that was just a paragraph then a load of affiliate links. That's three posts she's done this month and one of those was talking about the new energy, love and enthusiasm she had for blogging 😂

• Haha
Ugh I really don’t understand how she makes any money to make a living. She calls herself a blogger but she can’t even WRITE! She is a complete moron, doesn’t even write barely enough text to describe anything, and spams her own damn blog with affiliate links.
This shows how fucked up things are, a girl who has no skill or drive in what she does and can still afford to buy a house 🙄

Reactions: 10
Ugh I really don’t understand how she makes any money to make a living. She calls herself a blogger but she can’t even WRITE! She is a complete moron, doesn’t even write barely enough text to describe anything, and spams her own damn blog with affiliate links.
This shows how fucked up things are, a girl who has no skill or drive in what she does and can still afford to buy a house 🙄
She's a parasite.... end of

Yel

Gifted food! WTF?
When people are resorting to food banks?
Oh poppy gets everything gifted - food, clothes, makeup, nails, haircuts, holidays and makes a lot of money from her two (very poor) blog posts a month. The only charity she does is when she's paid for an AD.

I could of course be wrong and that she silently does charity, but I doubt it with the attitude she shares with her brother who drones on and on about anything he does.

Reactions: 1
Are they being forreal?
Who would want to emulate her lifestyle? [emoji23]

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They had Alfie Deyes on a cover, so obviously they nothing but a bunch of clueless twats.

• Haha
Sean's 19 minute long video entitled 'where we get our house plants' :rolleyes: the two of them are the literal definition of basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

Magazines like this are an absolute farce -they probably all just paid to be nominated.
Like so many awards it's about who you know and putting yourself forward. Nothing to do with tallent, skill or applying yourself