Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curiosity got the best of me and I watched Sean’s new house video. Poppy’s loose clothing is so unflattering and I can understand why she doesn’t dress nicer...then she ordered a decaf cappuccino...and now I’m wondering, could Poppy be pregnant? Bigger house, loose clothing, decaf coffees...[emoji2370]

(It’s a stretch, and I could be projecting as I’m newly pregnant, but I’m genuinely curious now [emoji23])

Reactions: 5
Curiosity got the best of me and I watched Sean’s new house video. Poppy’s loose clothing is so unflattering and I can understand why she doesn’t dress nicer...then she ordered a decaf cappuccino...and now I’m wondering, could Poppy be pregnant? Bigger house, loose clothing, decaf coffees...[emoji2370]

(It’s a stretch, and I could be projecting as I’m newly pregnant, but I’m genuinely curious now [emoji23])
I don’t think she’s pregnant, I just think she is fat. She eats too much and doesn’t do enough exercise, and doesn’t have the metabolism of Zoe.

Reactions: 4

I don't think so. I think she's just gained weight since she started posting on Instagram and doesn't know how to dress for it. When she wears jeans and a tshirt, she looks fine but the midi skirts and jumpers make her look frumpy and a lot bigger than she probably is imo.

Reactions: 6
I don't think so. I think she's just gained weight since she started posting on Instagram and doesn't know how to dress for it. When she wears jeans and a tshirt, she looks fine but the midi skirts and jumpers make her look frumpy and a lot bigger than she probably is imo.
Her style isn't flattering but I don't think we can as far to say she is fat?! Really?

I'd say she and alix (Icovetthee) were similar sizes before she lost all the weight and you can see how unhealthy she looks now so... ?

Her style isn't flattering but I don't think we can as far to say she is fat?! Really?

I'd say she and alix (Icovetthee) were similar sizes before she lost all the weight and you can see how unhealthy she looks now so... ?
She isn’t fat as in obese fat, but probably would be classed as overweight. Her body frame is naturally larger, I’ve got a cousin the same who has quite a big natural body frame which make a natural body seem fatter than average, but I still think Poppy does carry a bit extra weight and she hides it with loose clothing. She kind if got the worst of both parents in that sense, getting that big natural frame, and body that carries a bit extra weight. Losing a bit of weight wouldn’t do her any harm, but she is also never gonna be the skinny woman like Zoe or someone like that. Her body shape wouldn’t allow it.

It’s not the end of the world her being a bit overweight, it’s just her style does her no favours and it is extremely unflattering so makes her look worse and makes you wonder what she’s hiding.

Oh I know, I don't think she's fat at all. I just said she's gained some weight since the beginning but looks fine when wearing jeans/tshirt. Its just the outfits she wears that make her look bigger.

Reactions: 4

I'd say she and alix (Icovetthee) were similar sizes before she lost all the weight and you can see how unhealthy she looks now so... [emoji848]
I’ve not seen anyone in this conversation call her fat. Not sure where you got that from.

Poppy is fat. If your BMI is over 30 then you are defined as obese.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's near obese on the BMI scale. It really doesn't take much and the gap from under 25 and being healthy to over 30 is pretty small.
Trying to add a diagram

Reactions: 3
Poppy is most definitely not fat and even if she was, so what?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the thing though, this is a gossip forum about specific people, not the population as a whole. No need to take things so personal or get offended about everything! That’s what annoys me, when people get offended lol, like, what do you expect from sites like this? FFS ?
Poppy is not morbidly obese but I do believe she is overweight. I think calling her fat is no big deal because it’s disgraceful that she literally does NOTHING . She deserves the title. She’s a nasty spoiled witch. This isn’t a forum to praise her ???

Reactions: 15

Yel

All this talking about her weight and poppy is just out for a relaxed Tuesday lunch like most adults do. Then posting the zoella colour pop pallet (that cured her migraine) without an ad or gifted. She should give herself the rest of the month off

• Haha
All this talking about her weight and poppy is just out for a relaxed Tuesday lunch like most adults do. Then posting the zoella colour pop pallet (that cured her migraine) without an ad or gifted. She should give herself the rest of the month off
View attachment 7353View attachment 7354
I love Zoes marketing strategy here. Let's make a palette inspired by waking up at 10am and stuffing my face ?

Reactions: 2
Times must be hard, Sean's selling his trainer collection and clothes.....
https://www.depop.com/seanstuff/
He’s been depoping stuff for a while, and quite frankly given how many shoes he owns, and the regularity he goes shopping with Alfie, he doesn’t need all that stuff. Just gives him an excuse to go on the next shopping trip with Alfie and Steve to buy the same stuff from another rubbish “trendy” brand.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Some of the stuff, he states have stains. Must worn it in the Zalfie house. ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Yel

Amazon estimates that 65% of poppy's blog visitors are from Hungary or Poland.

I bet Sainsbury's wouldn't be pleased knowing they paid her thousands to photograph a spread with their homeware stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8