Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does no one else find it scary how similar Poppy tried to be to Zoe. From the hair colour n haircut to their clothes and style. It’s low-key weird you’d think it’s the same girlView attachment 926948

Might be looking to much into this but there’s only 7 stocking ... is it Zoe, Alfie, Ottie, Nick, Poppy Sean n Amanda ... does Zoe’s mum not get one n Joe or ? View attachment 926953
Worse still... Big Mand seemed to be wearing a matching coat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooooh, she has a new design on her blog, I really like it. However, the full-size hi-res images still driving me mad.

Reactions: 1
Sunday night style fear? Take it easy on her first day back at work? Wtf she gets to wake up walk downstairs and start work in her own house when ever she wants give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sunday night style fear? Take it easy on her first day back at work? Wtf she gets to wake up walk downstairs and start work in her own house when ever she wants give me strength
I lvoe this 'take it easy' on your first day of work... when you literally have 2-3 hrs worth of work a week. OTher people are catching up from mountains of stuff left from the break, or health care workers taking it easy with the slam of covid

Reactions: 3
She's so boring and talentless. She pretends to be an artist or creative and she's only a girl with money and plenty free time

The poor love has had to log off for the day as shes got a hormonal headache. Well people with real jobs JUST GET THE duck ON WITH IT!

Reactions: 8
God advertising New Look jeans. Her naff style wouldnt encourage anyone to buy anything she promotes.

Reactions: 1
I know people lie on their CV, but this is something else on her gleam profile. Largest pinterest creator in the UK when she has 28k followers and mostly pins her own insta photos :LOL: . "industry pioneer Mrs Hinch" and "As a pioneering designer, Poppy’s creativity isn’t limited to one avenue. Leading the way, Poppy is known for experimentation." when all she's done is a few gifs and bog standard etsy prints. And paid someone else to make 50 quid candles to sell.

Filmmaker partner? Oh really, what film has he made? Taking a few snaps of poppy doesn't count :rolleyes:

Poppy Deyes
Poppy Deyes is a designer, multi business owner and one of the largest Pinterest creators in the UK. She focuses on curating a space online for beautifully shot and high production posts.
In 2021 Poppy was named the official designer of Pureology’s limited edition giftsets and exclusively hand-draw the designs for five reusable drawstring pouches. She also partnered with leading food and drinks packaging supplier Tetra Pak to design a limited-edition sticker collection which sold out in under 24 hours.. Through her end-to-end creative service, Bloom Creative Studio she designs gifs, artwork, and Instagram filters for other brands and creators including industry pioneer Mrs Hinch and regularly hits the GIPHY trending page with her GIFs on Instagram, which have topped over 10billion uses.
In the December of 2021 Poppy founded an independent online home & interiors brand Up To No Good. As a pioneering designer, Poppy’s creativity isn’t limited to one avenue. Leading the way, Poppy is known for experimentation. With her handmade pieces, each has its own quirks offering a truly artistic feel. The brand stocks several products including screenprints, candles, and cards.
Striving towards a greener planet, Poppy is New Look’s sustainability voice. The role sees her create content aimed to educate and inspire consumers to become more mindful of their shopping habits. Poppy lives in Brighton with her filmmaker partner, Sean and puppy Sid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know people lie on their CV, but this is something else on her gleam profile. Largest interest creator in the UK when she has 24k followers and mostly pins her own insta photos :LOL: . "industry pioneer Mrs Hinch" and "As a pioneering designer, Poppy’s creativity isn’t limited to one avenue. Leading the way, Poppy is known for experimentation." when all she's done is a few gifs and bog standard etsy prints. And paid someone else to make 50 quid candles to sell.

Filmmaker partner? Oh really, what film has he made? Taking a few snaps of poppy doesn't count :rolleyes:

Poppy Deyes
Poppy Deyes is a designer, multi business owner and one of the largest Pinterest creators in the UK. She focuses on curating a space online for beautifully shot and high production posts.
In 2021 Poppy was named the official designer of Pureology’s limited edition giftsets and exclusively hand-draw the designs for five reusable drawstring pouches. She also partnered with leading food and drinks packaging supplier Tetra Pak to design a limited-edition sticker collection which sold out in under 24 hours.. Through her end-to-end creative service, Bloom Creative Studio she designs gifs, artwork, and Instagram filters for other brands and creators including industry pioneer Mrs Hinch and regularly hits the GIPHY trending page with her GIFs on Instagram, which have topped over 10billion uses.
In the December of 2021 Poppy founded an independent online home & interiors brand Up To No Good. As a pioneering designer, Poppy’s creativity isn’t limited to one avenue. Leading the way, Poppy is known for experimentation. With her handmade pieces, each has its own quirks offering a truly artistic feel. The brand stocks several products including screenprints, candles, and cards.
Striving towards a greener planet, Poppy is New Look’s sustainability voice. The role sees her create content aimed to educate and inspire consumers to become more mindful of their shopping habits. Poppy lives in Brighton with her filmmaker partner, Sean and puppy Sid.
Gotta give gleam credit, do they a great line in this:

• Haha
I know people lie on their CV, but this is something else on her gleam profile. Largest interest creator in the UK when she has 24k followers and mostly pins her own insta photos :LOL: . "industry pioneer Mrs Hinch" and "As a pioneering designer, Poppy’s creativity isn’t limited to one avenue. Leading the way, Poppy is known for experimentation." when all she's done is a few gifs and bog standard etsy prints. And paid someone else to make 50 quid candles to sell.

Poppy Deyes
The grammar is terrible too!

An accurate description would be

"Minimally talented but her brother got with Zoella and she gained load of followers 5 years ago and has been loosing them ever since"

I get why they'd not go with that though 😆

I wonder if the 10 billion uses on giphy is even true. If it is it's just people browsing GIFs and using her "wtf" basic text one. Hardly anything to do with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably no one else cares,but I checked out giphy and poppy has 11bn views rather than uses on her GIFs. Big lie told by gleam there.

Screenshot_20220423-181120_Chrome.jpg

As giphy is Facebook owned so embedded into Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and sites like tattle that number of views isn't that noteworthy. Anyone could do if they uploaded load of basic text stuff with the right keywords so it shows up in searches.

Not exactly revolutionary content, the kind of stuff anyone could make on their phone while on the loo.
Screenshot_20220423-181133_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
An accurate description would be

"Minimally talented but her brother got with Zoella and she gained load of followers 5 years ago and has been loosing them ever since"

I get why they'd not go with that though 😆

I wonder if the 10 billion uses on giphy is even true. If it is it's just people browsing GIFs and using her "wtf" basic text one. Hardly anything to do with her
More accurate would be:

Borefest witch

Probably no one else cares,but I checked out giphy and poppy has 11bn views rather than uses on her GIFs. Big lie told by gleam there.

View attachment 1215618

As giphy is Facebook owned so embedded into Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and sites like tattle that number of views isn't that noteworthy. Anyone could do if they uploaded load of basic text stuff with the right keywords so it shows up in searches.

Not exactly revolutionary content, the kind of stuff anyone could make on their phone while on the loo.
View attachment 1215617
This looks like the same crap that Gabbie sells.

I have way too much time on my hands. And have taken things a bit too far. But I’ve worked out where she lives from her most recent Instagram stories with Sid at the velux window. And I don’t understand how they afforded that house with the tiny amount that they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have way too much time on my hands. And have taken things a bit too far. But I’ve worked out where she lives from her most recent Instagram stories with Sid at the velux window. And I don’t understand how they afforded that house with the tiny amount that they do.
zalfie gave them the deposit probably

• Haha
Didn't she live in one of Alfie's flats for years? I bet she didn't pay rent so saved for a big deposit.