Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Title that had the most votes by @Loobloo 👏🏽🎊 perfectly timed too, now that it’s June aka Pride month. Or should that be Poppy month, now that she’s dating someone that uses they/them pronouns 😝 🏳️‍🌈

I can’t be bothered doing an update because now that she’s in a relationship, she is super boring and no longer seems to go on nights out or do much of anything, except eat or bake / make food. 😴

For anyone new, HB / FE is what her partner is most often referred to in the threads. 👋🏻

Reactions: 20
Someone buy this lactose-intolerant IBS girly a bowl, spoon, cereal and dairy-free milk because that's what she needs for brekkie, not this calorie and fat-laden filthy shite smothered in hot honey.
That is just pure greed. As a one off ok, but we know this level of greed is just a daily occurrence for our arthritic hip girlie. Is consuming this much food her way of self harming? Because she is literally digging her own grave at this point.

Reactions: 10
She forgets she’s only going to get bigger and older so her hip will give her even more grief.
She’ll end up on telly with Dr Now soon enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at them or her or whatever it calls itself - she’s an ugly bugger too so a great match

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get ready with me for a wedding! What has she on her under the dress??? The hold me in knickers look like two dents? Is that her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone buy this lactose-intolerant IBS girly a bowl, spoon, cereal and dairy-free milk because that's what she needs for brekkie, not this calorie and fat-laden filthy shite smothered in hot honey.
I repeat, no one normal who has a normal life has time to create a 4 course breakfast every morning as she does. Her life is so boring 🥱

Reactions: 13
She bought some candles from an independent store but the silly berk can’t remember the name of the store to tag. But she can tag all the high street brands she purchased in a charity shop. Like any of them will repost her whereas the independent shop would have appreciated a mention given the number of followers she has. She really is crap at influencing!

Reactions: 18
Not defending her but this is actually pretty healthy. She just eats too much at every meal! This would fill me for the day but you just know she followed up with a huge dinner.
Also, chazza instead of charity shop has made me furious!

Reactions: 8
Not defending her but this is actually pretty healthy. She just eats too much at every meal! This would fill me for the day but you just know she followed up with a huge dinner.
Also, chazza instead of charity shop has made me furious!
I’m not sure what irritated me more; “chazza” or “gorj”.

I’m not sure what irritated me more; “chazza” or “gorj”.
I came on her specifically because these 2 shortened words triggered me. Especially Chazza shop.
No one calls it that and it makes me irrationally angry!

I hate the use of ‘gorj’ in particular. All I can think of is gluttony, not beauty. A bit like how I think of Poppy.

Reactions: 9