Poppy Adams #31 She's an overgrown Veruca Maldon Salt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rnttfl and @roo689 for the thread title.
Screenshot_20231106_092558_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

I went through 2 pages of the top liked posts and couldn't see a thread title as such, this was on the first page and I thought it would make a great thread title.
---
Quick recap.
-Poppy (not surprisingly) spent more time in Essex than in Edinburgh last month.
-Poppy has implied via photos that she's had sex with the date who is more than likely called Fern and she lives in Essex.
-Poppy went back to her holiday home for a hen night that she made all about herself and a wedding.
-Poppy told everyone how to make soup and didn't use a stock cube.
-Poppy made pretentious sandwiches.
-She's now gone dark with awful extensions and a fringe to hide the balding.
-Poppy claimed that a TU dress fit her in a size 20 and she could have sized down 2 sizes to a 16.
-Poppy jas started to extend her neck innjer edited photos and videos.
-The Adams family had Christmas Dinner on bonfire night because brother lover will be away for it.
-Poppy has been really boring recently, hence the boring recap.
-Poppy is still a massive bleep.

Newbies please note that there is a wiki which will answer all your questions such as how many weight loss surgeries has she had, who is Archie, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Love the addition of Maldron 😂😂

I really don’t understand how she eats as much as she does. I’ve had WLS and there’s no way on earth I can eat even a quarter of the food she has per meal.

Reactions: 14
Love the addition of Maldron 😂😂

I really don’t understand how she eats as much as she does. I’ve had WLS and there’s no way on earth I can eat even a quarter of the food she has per meal.
Am I missing something? 🧐
I thought it was called Maldon (after the place) salt 🫤 not Maldron.

Ps I am in a sh*tty Monday mood this morning (just heard that I didn't get a job I wanted) so apologies for being so petty and pedantic ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Ps I am in a sh*tty Monday mood this morning (just heard that I didn't get a job I wanted) so apologies for being so petty and pedantic ☹
Nah don't worry, same thoughts, I'm sure it's Maldon.

Sorry about the job 😔 it wasn't the one for you and all that (it doesn't help but is true!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone managed to gather any evidence re the new love interest? The person in question has an open insta but nothing of note on there! I am also finding her pretty boring atm but still massively annoying

Reactions: 9
If the person is FE, they were at the wedding with Poppy? That’s all I can see from their insta! I don’t know if I’m just late to the party and that’s already been discussed though?

Reactions: 8

Sorry I have no idea, but of it's wrong I can get the mods to change it. *I've asked for it to be changed*
Sorry about the job, I know the feeling, I didn't get a job I went for last month and it was my first interview in 10 years, its bloody tit, but we were just too good for them.
---
If the person is FE, they were at the wedding with Poppy? That’s all I can see from their insta! I don’t know if I’m just late to the party and that’s already been discussed though?
Yes it was mentioned and we think it's FE

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I have no idea, but of it's wrong I can get the mods to change it. *I've asked for it to be changed*
Sorry about the job, I know the feeling, I didn't get a job I went for last month and it was my first interview in 10 years, its bloody tit, but we were just too good for them.
---
Tru dat 😂
Thanks for the ❤ love @Em_
Keeping it on topic - my 7 year old nephew can shuffle cards better than Shellybebs (the alleged ex Croupier). Perhaps that's where Poppykins gets her tall tales from 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear about people not getting jobs you've gone for. Keep trying your yes will come ❤
At least your working/trying...unlike that lazy waddling lump.
I've done myself in doing a 12 hour shift today and to see her pissing about like her life is one big holiday just pisses me right off 👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would rather work my arse off than live a futile existence like that bleep.

I’m aware people work a lot harder than I do for a lot less money but at least I realise how lucky I am and I’m not swanning around like that twit with no aim or any self-awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve found you guys! I don’t know why the thread keeps being unfollowed when I don’t unfollow it.. anyhoo..

feel sorry for the poor fucker who falls asleep next to her.. we get it you had a leg over! 🤮

Reactions: 10
IMG_3338.jpeg

IM SORRY but where have your GG t*ts gone poppy? Looks like a bloody ironing board.
& yes you are an adult baby everyday 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did she honestly go to the Elemis spa with her mum and make her mum sit and watch her get a treatment? Why not pay for her to get one at the same time or let her mum get the treatment this time? What a bleeping selfish hole.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Did she honestly go to the Elemis spa with her mum and make her mum sit and watch her get a treatment? Why not pay for her to get one at the same time or let her mum get the treatment this time? What a bleeping selfish hole.
She is, but it's not surprising

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.