Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Thing is, if this was a conventionally attractive bloke she would be sharing. I don’t believe she’s hiding FE because of “boundaries”. I believe she’s hiding her as she’s embarassed that she’s not really “on brand” for Plopster. Aren’t they all meant to get with bearded men with shit tattoos?

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
'To love someone is...' are they in love already? Haha I just can't wait for this to go tits up. Mainly bc I don't believe for a second Pyth is genuinely into it.

• Haha
  • Sick

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The fact she referred to a burrito the other day as “girthy” tells me that she is already missing the D and her queer phase will be over faster than you can say hurray I’m gay. 🙃

• Haha

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
Always got to do the every couple of days of drop feeding the ‘person she is seeing’
Fucking idiot, just let everyone know you are flicking someone else’s bean now ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

HanHan.

You know that period between Christmas and new year where you’re eat tons of the “fancy” food, crisps, breads, cheeses, condiments, meats, sweets, cakes, chocs etc. That’s how poppy eats every day!

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Every single story is food. Not even just food its always heaps of indulgent food. I couldn't be arsed
And it’s always a production. Like just put it on a fucking plate or maybe just have a normal sandwich. Why does she always have to be all hipster restaurant about it?

Shes definitely one of those people that gets in a new relationship and neglects everything and dumps her friends until it all goes pear shaped isn’t she? She is literally doing the bare minimum as a so called content creator.

SheLeft

VIP Member
Permashits has genuinely made me actually laugh out loud 😂
Poppy is one of those daft cunts who says that cows milk sets off her IBS which is why she always gets oat milk in her Starbucks coffee, but then the daft bint is devouring a cheeseboard in one of her infamous Picky Lunches. What does she think cheese is made of coz it’s sure as shit not vegan cheese she’s buying from M&S. What a waste of a private school education on those two muppets.

• Heart
  • Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I can't understand how at her age shes never been to Wales. Anyone noticed how she wrote "we" are at the wedding. The cunt is desperate for people to message her asking about the new "relationship". I think we're going to get a boundaries lecture soon.

• Haha

SheLeft

VIP Member
It was a few weeks back now but they were definitely still dating when FE went private! Maybe she got wind of Tattle somehow. Or Plops told her she needs to go private cos she's such a celeb and bOUndARIeS
C’mon Plops. Put us out of our misery and give us a sign. One shot for dumped. Two cake pops for not dumped!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just in case anyone fancied losing their tea, Brotherlover has treat us all to a pic of himself on the toilet, because the cauliflower cheese he ate on his 19th Christmas Dinner, has given him the shits.

I can only imagine it's his body going into shock because he ate a vegetable.

• Sick
  • Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The stupid septum story was literally so she could show that video of 'the person she is dating' to try and drop more hints about who it is and to confirm she is infact dating a person. I dont think she can quite believe it herself when she gets someone to date her so she gets all giddy like a 13 year old behind the bikesheds and can't help but 'brag'.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
As a size 22, it really fucks with your head to see photos of someone who claims to wear the same size as you yet they look half your size. That's a me problem but I'm a 34 year old woman with my shit together and it fries my mind. Imagine how damaging this is to younger girls. She's not the only one who does it, of course, but especially in the so-called BOPO community it's SO damaging. "Love your larger body, but not that large because that's disgusting." It's so, so toxic and people like this are simultaneously victims and perpetrators of this culture.
This is why I dislike her so much. I'm early 40's size 18-20 and the way she edits her photos she looks a lot smaller than me, but claims to be a size 20 or 22, if I was younger it would have made me feel awful. I hate that she claims to be bopo, tells people to embrace their size, wear what you want, etc, but she doesn't do any of that. I find it strange that some young girls seem to look up.to her and find her inspirational, she's really not, she's just using them to make money.

• Heart