Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Guysss PRIVACCYYY AND BOUNDARIESSS. But that leg shot was completely intentional. Just another person she can sit in a car and eat food with by the looks of it. We were correct in our thinking though. GRWM for a date reels, followed by the date that she said went very well, then came lots of half naked pics, then the secrecy and not to subtle hints (legs shot), arch shot, next will be when you know you know. Then it'll be back to BOUNDARIIEEESSS when she's been dumped and she will take a little highland trip with her comforter (her mum). The cycle then starts again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She's not a 20/22, she's a 24/36, we've seen some unedited photos and she's more a 26. She's fucked up two surgeries, who'd have thought thay was possible?
I know it’s obviously a typo but 24/36 took me out for no reason at all💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Haven’t caught up with her in ages, so she’s a lesbian now? Eagerly awaiting the Edinburgh/Essex calendar round up for the year. 🙈
---
Poppy Adams #32 - Fe Fi Fo Fum, eat your KitKats with gay abandon
Poppy Adams #32 - Fe Fi Fo Fum, she’ll eat your KitKats but won’t eat your pum-pum. (Edited it for you 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I work in an environment where meals are provided (dependent on class of travel), and the amount of people who are obviously ‘self-diagnosed’ as gluten/lactose/whatever allergic would make your eyes roll so far back you couldn’t reach them. Mainly because they are very much ‘that’ until they spot something on the menu or passing trolley that they fancy. Then when they’re told “but looking at the allergens that contains x/y/z?!” suddenly it’s no longer important.
Contrast that with an immediate relative who’s coeliac and generally brings her own stuff ‘just in case’ and you get my drift.

Neither of them can draw the obvious lines between their ‘perma-awful’ diets and the ‘perma-shits’.
---
Ben is definitely going to pile on another 4 stone while he’s living in the states for the next 6 weeks!
I can laugh about it now, but I spent 6 weeks in the US between GCSEs and A-levels. It was mega hot and I love to eat. I came back with a very short hair-cut and my sixth-form photo looks like Henry VIII.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
So I played around with the lighting on the reel and it really shows her size. To be honest, I don’t actually give a fuck how much she weighs (honestly!), what pisses me off is all the lying/body twisting/shape shifting she does.

IMG_9082.jpeg

A 22 but can size down, is wearing a 20, true to size at 20, wearing a 22 as she wants it oversize, in a 20 and is roomy. Yet clearly has a large belly apron and wide hips (most likely due to the apron) but manages to make herself to look like a size 16.

I’ve seen David Copperfield pull off magic acts less amazing than Poppy’s body morphing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Crusty_punk

I've FINALLY unfollowed and blocked her. I can't cope with her lies, ego, privilege and complete lack of self awareness. The only thing she's ever influenced me to do is feel shit about myself.
I'm gonna try and visit this thread less so I don't feel tempted to follow her again but no doubt I'll be back at some point!

You'll never get me away from the Jess thread though, never.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31