Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Edinburgh v Essex tally for November.

BA28782B-C24D-48BB-88CC-7F159E811DF5.jpeg

- Blue is Scotland
- Red is England
- Green is a travel day
- Yellow in this instance denotes Wales, but for the purposes of the total count for the year I think I’ll mark this as “down south” unless any Welsh Tattlers take exception to that 🫣 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 days in Edinburgh in November which takes the total for the year so far to 122 days spent in Scotland in 2023.

She did claim that she was coming back up north at some point during November but that has failed to materialise. Now that she has a new love interest 🌈 down south, I’m wondering if she’ll spend even less time in Edinburgh now!

You might think 2 days is low (it is) but it actually comes third place on the low scale:

B705EBF7-7B7E-41D1-96D6-88CB4800882B.jpeg

End of year predictions: she’ll come for a long weekend to where her heart is / the holiday home to film some Christmas content at the markets etc, then head back south and not return to Edinburgh until mid to late February.

Happy December, all! 🍷 ✨ 🎁 I will do the final breakdown of figures for the entire year in January 📆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Dove88

As a size 22, it really fucks with your head to see photos of someone who claims to wear the same size as you yet they look half your size. That's a me problem but I'm a 34 year old woman with my shit together and it fries my mind. Imagine how damaging this is to younger girls. She's not the only one who does it, of course, but especially in the so-called BOPO community it's SO damaging. "Love your larger body, but not that large because that's disgusting." It's so, so toxic and people like this are simultaneously victims and perpetrators of this culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Bima6694

I dont know why weight is such a sensitive topic.
Because a lot of the time a doctor will straight up ignore any other symptoms on the basis of 'you're overweight'. It puts a lot of people off seeking treatment due to the stigma surrounding weight when the issue could be totally unrelated. Also the way you're joking on about people being 'feckin fat' is another reason. I'd be mortified to go to the doctor for help for something and think they're laughing behind my back like 'duh, it's cause ya feckin huge!!!!!'

Skinny people have the privilege of their symptoms being believed on face value, whereas I would have to find a way to lose weight, with the same symptoms, before a doctor would take me seriously... Rant over

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Skellig

She loses a hair strand every time she says she's a size 18 20 or 22. RIP xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Chip1984

VIP Member
Isn't it funny that since FE (or the Iron Lady as I've started calling her in my head because of her initials) came on the scene, men have all of a sudden stopped falling at Poppy's feet? We haven't had a story-that-never-really-happened from her in ages!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39