Poppy Adams #24 Her name is Jobby, recycling blocks her lobby, spending money is her hobby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was actually working though to be fair 🤣 I think Nina is another rich kid and probably does well because her parents are well off? Millie and Nina are her childhood friends though…. Friendships she has made (and kept) in adulthood are few and far between.
She certainly hasn't made any friends in Edinburgh and none of the 100s of men she's slept stick around either ! Says alot about her and her personality..

Reactions: 11
She was actually working though to be fair 🤣 I think Nina is another rich kid and probably does well because her parents are well off? Millie and Nina are her childhood friends though…. Friendships she has made (and kept) in adulthood are few and far between.
Personally I wouldn't say they were friends out of choice, they are her parents friends children, so they didn't become friends organically. I do wonder of Millie just stayed friends with her because she felt sorry for her. Nina is very much like Poppy, so I can see why they're friends.

Reactions: 9
Wasn't she originally friends with Nina's older sister? Or have I made that up?

Reactions: 4
Especially as she would have to get her phone out, unlock it, switch it to camera all whilst apparently laughing uncontrollably! It's all staged and fake as f...!
Just like all her strange friendships that just seem to revolve around drinking and eating and making fools of themselves ! Why is it these people come to stay with her in Edinburgh and that's the sum total of all they ever do every time they stay with her ? 🙄
I know shes definitely an actress and not a great one 🤣

Reactions: 3
Our Poppy Is predictable, out last night doing shots to the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been working all weekend in a high pressure healthcare job.

This bleeping beanbag, dead behind the eyes halfwit has been doing her usual LOOK ME IN THE EYES shots with her equally moronic friends.

I'd honestly rather tit in my hands and clap than live her life. Take your Coach bags, your expensive perfume and your clodhopper Dr Martens and shove them up your hoop Poppy.

You'll die a sad, fat old sow with no one around you, and you'll deserve it all.

Peace out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hair make up & outfit slapped.
Slapped what?
Slaphead?
The scrape back look makes her look bald

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely thought she had got a baldy in her stories! Had to watch again! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.