Poppy Adams #24 Her name is Jobby, recycling blocks her lobby, spending money is her hobby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on every dating app in existence and really thinks she’s something with what she writes on her bios 💀 no wonder she doesn’t have any luck on them.

View attachment 1979236

I really don’t get her problem with that message?
So basically she writes the shittest bios, but no answer at all fulfills her expectations?
I mean, is the only acceptable answer a meal deal, every other approach makes her perplex?

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get her problem with that message?
So basically she writes the shittest bios, but no answer at all fulfills her expectations?
I mean, is the only acceptable answer a meal deal, every other approach makes her perplex?
Because she wants to lay the tracks for what it will actually be like to date her. She’s judgemental and looks down on people for their food choices - she’s such a snob it’s unreal 😂 you think she would have learned when she pulled the same stunt on Archie (re onion rings not being in his top 5 crisps) and he dumped her like radioactive waste 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is on every dating app in existence and really thinks she’s something with what she writes on her bios 💀 no wonder she doesn’t have any luck on them.

View attachment 1979236

Bit of a pointless question really because we all know Tesco does the best one !

Her problem is she thinks she's funny when in reality her childish pubescent teenager humour is precisely that infantile ..she's 30 years old not 14!

Reactions: 7
The meal deal thing, what a twit. It's ironic really when she's the human equivalent of a white ham sandwich, plain crisps and water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.