Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

indopak

Considering she has added in weights she may have increased muscle mass whilst losing fat. Meaning her weight on the scales doesn’t show dramatic changes but there will be changes to body composition and overall health. Personally I feel that half a storm over 2 months is good considering she didn’t have much to lose in the first place. Slow and steady usually means it is kept off longer.

I’m not saying she needs to or even needed to lose weight but given she’s been on the healthy eating/exercise flex for 2 months now and only lost half a stone is because of how big their portions are even though she’s cut her carbs, sugar etc ….. just proves that even when you’re eating healthy portion sizes matter if you’re trying to lose weight but these 2 just keep going with the huge meat fests on the daily

truth33

Guys, I’ve been blocked by Mrs Walid for asking if she ever actually uses the shit she promotes for ads other than when filming, said ad. Seems I must’ve hit a nerve! So I’ll be relying on y’all to keep me posted on what’s going on with these two idiots. Fannnnnx!
No I don’t think you’ve been blocked. She’s got no account on insta anymore for some reason. A couple of days I was looking and couldn’t find her. So, you’ve not been blocked. Weird though isn’t it? Abz still has his account and she’s posting their takeaway last night on there and talking with him but can’t find her account anymore. She’s either deactivated it or she’s had it taken down by Instagram. Maybe people complained about her not declaring ads….it’s weird cos she’s not said anything on Abz’s a/c so I think Instagram have taken her a/c off her otherwise she’d be announcing it

Randy77

Chatty Member
Yes that’s right she’s been slow walking in those country fields she lives in - in Tamworth 🤣😭 this woman is just now a fake and opportunist through and through she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her money
She lives in Sutton Coldfield.

truth33

oh no, but they live in the sticks with cows for neighbours, remember! 😂

LOVED that Kanye comment. Sooo damn true. Next he’ll be starting beef with the bbq grill guys for copying his cooking style on their insta. 😂
she didn’t always dress like this though. I don’t think Abz would bully her into covering up. His family seem very relaxed. I think it is a confidence thing. Also, She is definitely not as ‘petite’ as she makes out. I saw her in bull ring birmingham some months back. Walking around with her nose in the air waiting to be recognised.
she doesn’t embrace her curves. Now this weight loss journey… so I call that she’ll suddenly start dressing differently once she loses some weight.
Yeah I think you’re right it’s a body confidence thing for sure. I can just imagine her walking around with her nose in the air waiting to be recognised - that’s her energy, stuck up and smug but on insta pretending to be the nicest person ever…..that’s what a lot of these influencers do, it’s so false

truth33

Considering she has added in weights she may have increased muscle mass whilst losing fat. Meaning her weight on the scales doesn’t show dramatic changes but there will be changes to body composition and overall health. Personally I feel that half a storm over 2 months is good considering she didn’t have much to lose in the first place. Slow and steady usually means it is kept off longer.
You don’t build up muscle mass that quickly as I’m doing weight training too, 3 times a week and I just started 6 weeks ago but I’ve lost weight on the scales as my food has been cut down. But anyway, I think she looks good either way - but those portion sizes of their food are always huge lol

truth33

She can never stand just properly can she? Always doing these stupid angles to show a slimmer figure for goodness sake just stand straight instead of this and when she gets her handbags out and covers her whole front body with them when doing selfie videos - she makes it so obvious how much she doesn’t like her body. Maybe cut down on your portion sizes Poonam? That usually helps if you wanna be as slim as you’re desperate to be

Attaching the picture because I don’t think it posted with my above comment

Attachments

mysecretself

Chatty Member
She’s such small fish in Dubai though. Can you imagine her on Dubai bling…she has no chance. She should stick to her pointless content here in the Uk lol

Randy77

Chatty Member
Urgh the outfit she wore to visit the natural history museum. I find it hard to believe that anyone dm’d her for the links at all
Looked awful and agree it was inappropriate for a museum. Just chill put and wear jeans and trainers.

Also, the showing off her sisters inlaws garden. Her sister has obviously married well.

truth33

They’re active on Abz’s account. Abz looks really good these days btw. She’s defo been banned from insta cos she’s posting on Abz’s account & hasn’t announced anything probably cos she’s not allowed to until it’s all sorted ….. very weird that her a/c has just disappeared but they’re active on Abz’s a/c

truth33

Abz did the same thing the other day. Asked caterers to contact him for an upcoming family get together. Why can’t they just make enquiries and pay for things like the rest of us? They really do think they’re a cut above.
Also, if you have to get in your car every day and drive to a spot to go for a ‘country walk’ it’s not really the countryside you claim to live in. You live in birmingham!! I have friends who live a road away from them, who definitely don’t claim to live in the countryside for clout like these two idiots!
These 2 just get worse lol how embarrassing when people actually know how much they lie on their socials. What begs they’ve turned into 🤦‍♀️🤡🤡

indopak

You guys are going to love this! So my niece recently achieved her chartered marketer qualification so was proudly showing her name and details held on the CIM website which holds all individuals details that have the valid accreditation to carry the certified status. So, I decided to have a little search…
Guess what? Poonam Walid/Mehmi doesn’t hold any chartered certifications with the CIM that she always boasts about working so hard for. Shock!
It could be that she has requested not to be listed in the directory 🤷🏻‍♀️