Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
When you think she couldn’t possibly get any worse, and then more stuff surfaces 🤢

As for Gobshite pretending she knows nothing about the Polly drama. What a useless piece of shit she is! As if she didn’t know who they were on about. Cowardly fucking arsehole! It has the full name on the fucking account! God she’s thick! She wanted to like that tweet and lie low and let people think she meant the polly drama, until she was called out for working with her around that time so quickly had to pipe up and play dumb, rather than actually answer the fucking question. She’s as bad as Pollytwatface! Ugh 🤬

Reactions: 43

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I find it so endlessly depressing that both she and Elle will get away with this, if I’d been found to tweet even just one or two tweets like that I would be hauled in front of my regulator and likely disbarred. I’m sick of this ‘profession’ having no regulation and accountability to anyone and the very few regulations they do have are completely toothless/without consequence. If they want this to be treated like a proper career then we need to actually do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

kckckcxxx

More stories up
All she’s doing is reading posts on here (hence the charity donation someone suggested earlier) and making statements accordingly. If it wasn’t for this situation, she would never have attempted to help marginalised communities. She’s only doing it because she thinks that’s what’s going to salvage her career. I doubt they want to be your community service! Do us all a favour and delete your entire account, Polly

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Randomlyorange

TW r***

Could we maybe have a trigger warning for r*p3? As someone whos life is still affected by stuff of this nature I’m taking time out from this thread as can’t risk my health right now. Hope Polly gets found out

• Heart
  • Sad

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Perhaps some people may be able to excuse the derogatory use of the word ‘gay’. Even though I know plenty of people, including myself, who grew up at a similar time and never used that word in such a manner. But the consistent use of the f-slur is inexcusable.
Honestly, this always confuses me because I'm 29, and I remember going home and calling something gay in a derogatory way once and my Mum tearing me a new one? Making it very clear she absolutely did not care if 'everyone was doing it' because 'I'm not everyone' and we don't speak about people like that? We even had a talk at school about it as well...so when people say it was acceptable to use 'gay' in a derogatory way, that's not how I recall it at all. Common, perhaps, acceptable, no. And that's bad enough, but the kind of language Polly has used? No, never, not in a million years.

hhheyyyy

She’s clearly ready to reveal her long haired Simon pegg to the world. He must’ve finally realised the magnitude of the situation and is ready to be stopped in the street left right and centre by all of her adoring followers

• Haha

lols84

Chatty Member
Anddddd she ruined it with this final story. Pity party for one and a nice extra week off work to wallow.
33898D5F-A8B1-4E3B-AB5C-2979C277782E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Mooms

Chatty Member
All I took from Alice Benham’s post is that she’ll continue to work with Polly in the future

I'm all about forgiveness and growth but life is too short to sit around waiting for miss poll doll to prove to us she's actually a good person. There are many more small businesses with non bigot owners I would rather spend my time supporting. Why should we owe Polly any more of our precious time while she enjoys her little "bettering herself" moment, it's so indulgent!?

• Heart

strawberry1235

No, I'm sorry but there is no way that Polly can EVER come back from this - this is the worst example of open racism/homophobia/bigotry (pls tell me if I'm missing something) that I have ever seen by FAR.

I doubt that anybody from a marginalised group like myself can shop with confidence from her ever ever again.

I'm gonna try and count how many examples there are but believe me it's not gonna be easy, it's even emotionally hard trying to read through these.

Last edited:

lira

VIP Member
Finally caught up on the thread and I actually feel nauseous. I don't understand how someone, let alone a teenager, can be filled with so much hate for anyone that isn't like her. And I agree that she will most likely still hold these views, you can't change such extreme views overnight - it's just that she's learnt to reign it in because she needs her business to profit. She is definitely the type of person I'd be scared to be around as a Muslim.

• Heart

afterthestormagain

Wow polly's shitting her pants. Got to say anything to make sure her business doesn't go down. I just think if she was really sorry and wanted to own up to what a horrible person she really is, she would do everyone a favour and step away from social media permanently to reflect on how fucked up her views are and how she is most definitely not a good influence. A few days ago she was at a horse racing event with no awareness of how bad horses are treated in that sport, did she forget about that? She took those stories down because she was called out on, rather than address it. Now things are unavoidable and that's when she decides to address things in such a vague manner. To think she just wants all of this to blow over just so she can keep her business afloat. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 40

nohwensai

Reading this thread has made me feel nauseous, she’s been exposed as a nasty nasty person. Feel for anyone who has spent a penny in her shop. As an aside, I’ve seen that hayerlily has been implicated in this and I just want to say that I know her personally (went to school/college with her) and she is genuinely such a lovely person who has struggled significantly in the past. Her apology/acknowledgement of past blind eye far outweighs the pathetic statement from Polly KKK Vadasz.

• Heart

hhheyyyy

Cancelling your therapy sessions just because you’ve got a boyfriend and think you’re fixed is literally so irresponsible and exactly why she needs therapy