Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawberry1235

This is NOT a definitive list but it's what I can see thus far from the list and I haven't even listed the ones from pages 20-30 yet ffs

15 counts xenophobia
15 counts Anti-asian hate
2 counts anti-indian hate
1 count anti-polish hate
2 counts of classism
2 counts encouraging racism
3 count of Islamophobia
2 counts of "I'm not racist but..."
3 counts of bodyshaming
16 counts of homophobia
Pro-fox hunting (2017)
2 count of slutshaming
11 counts of anti-black racism
2 counts of sinophobia
17 counts of ableism
3 remarks about rape
2 anti-nigerian hate

*Will 100% do a through and more specific list later but had to post this now before my phone died but this doesn't even scratch the surface so that's how truly truly bad toxic & bigoted it all is

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Leesigh

Ohhhh tumblr

There’s a few bits on there that I’ve seen, talks about her family a fair bit and some of it is horrible. I never followed her but assuming it is her as all the links/names check out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

BillieR

Chatty Member
SO DISSAPOINTED. I've been a fan of Polly and Sighh for years now, bought several things and even spoke to her via insta messages etc. I knew she was probably a tory which I could let slide as everyone's entitled to their own political views but THIS?!! This is too far there's too many to excuse and is clearly a raging homophobic racist. Feel so let down and mad after supporting her for years.
I don't get all the comments like this.
"I knew she was a tory but I'm shocked she's a racist/homophobe etc etc."

They go hand in hand ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 51

lira

VIP Member
TW: suicide

I'm actually fuming at her pathetic apology. Some of her old posts triggered a memory from 2010 when someone messaged me on my Facebook page telling me to hang myself because that's what used to happened to coloured people. This message came from someone who was in my form and literally sat one seat away from me. I took it up with the school the next day and literally nothing happened. Everyone saw the post because it was public and no one spoke to him for a few days but it was genuinely brushed under the carpet as quickly as that on their part. If the same happens with Polly I will be so disappointed at anyone that continues to support her or her business. If she wishes to prove everyone wrong then that's on her, but I'll never forgive anyone that spent a good few years of their life with that take on life, teenager or not. No one forced her to think up those vile posts and put them on the Internet for all to see. That's who she was and a part of her will always be like that inside, you can't completely fix something that's rotten.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The fact her apology is still stuck behind her private profile sits really badly with me. She took so long to respond, that most of us who unfollowed straight away aren't getting any sort of apology, I wouldnt have even seen it if I hadn't read it on here. Seems like a last ditch attempt/beg to keep her current followers following, fuck the rest of us who didn't hang around on her private account !! if she doesn't publicly address this she is even more of a coward than I thought she could be.

Reactions: 50

strawberry1235

More influencers denouncing her on twitter
To be a Conservative for a second here... I'm a believer in free markets and if people want to cancel Polly or are disinclined to buy from Sighh then that's their right to do so after all she's not entitled to our service...

The thing with Fox hunting (such a daintly term for animal abuse) is imagine this...

Imagine a bunch of working class black kids on a Manchester council estate wearing tracksuits, riding mopeds, beeping their horns, hunting a Fox with Pitbull Terriers hoping that they corner it and catch it, so they can watch the dogs tear it to absolute shreds.

Except for the pomp & circumstance, the race and the different social class, can someone please point towards the difference?? I'm struggling.

The epitome of white and upper class privlege personified.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

kckckcxxx

It sounds like her employees are sticking by her side too… which reminds me of the quote:
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”

Reactions: 47

ECH

VIP Member
There's a huge amount of performative leftism from people who vote Tory when they move to Manchester and feel embarrassed that their views aren't the accepted norm there. Fully believe this is what's been going on with her.

Reactions: 46

kckckcxxx

Polly’s mums reaction gives a very interesting insight into what’s being said behind closed doors about the situation

Reactions: 46

LividLalji

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling her boyfriend won’t care. If she says that so publicly I can only imagine she’s ten times worse in private.

Can we go back to the time I pointed out she only hires white women and someone on here defended it. If you’re reading this please see these tweets and understand that it’s really no coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

hhheyyyy

I’m sorry to keep banging on about this tiny insignificant issue amongst all the others, but I’m horrified at her old Tory tweets about hunting and animal cruelty, and she 100% still endorses all this so I’m not buying that she’s ‘not that person in the screenshots anymore’

• Heart

cass87

What amazes me is that if she’s confident enough to write down these thoughts for all her followers, think what she’s saying behind closed doors. Her family sounds gross.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
All the things I found from scrolling on her Tumblr. Is there anything she doesn’t blog about?!
‘My blog shows the best sides of me’ so the best sides of you are racist, homophobic, classist, ableist and just downright disgusting?

Reactions: 44

strawberry1235

Time for a new thread guys... I think it should be this:

Polly Vadasz #3: new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe”

• Heart

itsyagal

‘the attitude as a teenager’ hun that isn’t called an ATTITUDE it’s called your PERSONALITY. 🗑