Plouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if there is a thread.

I don’t know what to think about her. She’s always boasting about money but tries to come off humble about it and it just doesn’t seem that way.

Also the mystery around showing her face baffles me. Never talks to the camera and always hides her face in photos, occasionally does show her face and to say she is a make up artist kills me, can see the under eye brightening from space.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if there is a thread.

I don’t know what to think about her. She’s always boasting about money but tries to come off humble about it and it just doesn’t seem that way.

Also the mystery around showing her face baffles me. Never talks to the camera and always hides her face in photos, occasionally does show her face and to say she is a make up artist kills me, can see the under eye brightening from space.
I used to follow plouise1 and you can see her face there, quite a lot really?

Reactions: 2
Just had a nose. So is the girl all over her feed not her then? I’m confused

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry I meant to say in her stories where you can see what she really looks like, her grid posts are all filtered to death. You’ll notice she never puts the camera on her face when she talks, I find it weird when influencers do that because you just know they’re selling a lie with their pics.

Reactions: 8
I really like her - really family orientated which is lovely! And she has obviously worked very hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s just donated £4,000 to a go fund me account for someone’s terminally ill mother! Gave me goosebumps! How unreal! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just posted about her in the newer thread titled “P Louise”. She is trash, comes from a rough family. Her on/off boyfriend is a gangster who’s in jail. She used to boast about it before she became bigger. He even had an instagram page from inside prison and would post pictures of her. She says she comes from nothing even though she lived in her Mum’s massive house, like 5 bedroom huge house. She bought her own place now. She will be bankrupt one day the way she blows her money and takes out finances on cars for her mates etc. She is dumbs as hell. She used to be really big, no offence to anyone’s size but she was big/fat. Then she went abroad and had liposuction and other plastic surgery. She was getting botox and fillers before she was even 20. Even after all this she wont do a story without the butterfly filter. Notice when the filter isnt on snapchat she wont post stories but then when it comes on again she’ll put loads on. She claims to work hard but she is very lazy. Stays at home a lot, lies in bed. When she does get up for a days work she makes sure everyone knows about it and bangs on about “I’m up so early, making money blah blah blah”. Personally I think she’s a dumb twit. Oh and there was the racism. Anyone who owns a brand should think twice before using the ‘N’ word, but not Paige Louise.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just posted about her in the newer thread titled “P Louise”. She is trash, comes from a rough family. Her on/off boyfriend is a gangster who’s in jail. She used to boast about it before she became bigger. He even had an instagram page from inside prison and would post pictures of her. She says she comes from nothing even though she lived in her Mum’s massive house, like 5 bedroom huge house. She bought her own place now. She will be bankrupt one day the way she blows her money and takes out finances on cars for her mates etc. She is dumbs as hell. She used to be really big, no offence to anyone’s size but she was big/fat. Then she went abroad and had liposuction and other plastic surgery. She was getting botox and fillers before she was even 20. Even after all this she wont do a story without the butterfly filter. Notice when the filter isnt on snapchat she wont post stories but then when it comes on again she’ll put loads on. She claims to work hard but she is very lazy. Stays at home a lot, lies in bed. When she does get up for a days work she makes sure everyone knows about it and bangs on about “I’m up so early, making money blah blah blah”. Personally I think she’s a dumb twit. Oh and there was the racism. Anyone who owns a brand should think twice before using the ‘N’ word, but not Paige Louise.
This is a lot of information from someone who claims to not know her...

She has never hidden the fact she has a BBL or surgery. She has never hidden the fact she was overweight either. You’ve said twice now that she comes from a “rough” family as some sort of insult. Can you elaborate on what you mean by “rough?”.
Her boyfriend was in prison, she has never hidden that either, if she did, you wouldn’t know about it ;)
It’s actually really easy to find out what he was inside for with a quick google.... not a big gangster mind.
He is also not in prison anymore and hasn’t been for a while.
She has posted plenty of videos of herself at her launch parties and family parties without a filter, if you’ve ever watched her story you’d know this.
When she had her launch in Manchester where quite a few big influencers came she posted lots of unfiltered videos and photos.
She has said many of times she’s not very confident that’s why she wears a lot of makeup and tends to “hide” sometimes without it.

A quick swipe through her old Facebook shows lots of pictures of her when younger, and she was/is actually really pretty, but when you’re not confident it doesn’t matter how many times others tell you you’re pretty, if you don’t believe it it doesn’t mean anytning

Reactions: 26
Didn’t know about the racism. Did she actually call someone the n word?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t know about the racism. Did she actually call someone the n word?
No she didn’t.
She was singing along to a Drake song on her Instagram story at a concert and she said the N word which was in the song.
Yes she shouldn’t have said it, but as a person of colour myself I don’t consider saying it in a song the same as saying it directly to someone.

She did apologise both on Twitter and Instagram. It was certainly a poor mistake but one she acknowledged.

Reactions: 23
Thanks for taking the time to explain. I didn’t know. I’m a poc myself and while that’s not ok at least she acknowledged her mistake. I was thinking it would be much worse.

No she didn’t.
She was singing along to a Drake song on her Instagram story at a concert and she said the N word which was in the song.
Yes she shouldn’t have said it, but as a person of colour myself I don’t consider saying it in a song the same as saying it directly to someone.

She did apologise both on Twitter and Instagram. It was certainly a poor mistake but one she acknowledged.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for taking the time to explain. I didn’t know. I’m a poc myself and while that’s not ok at least she acknowledged her mistake. I was thinking it would be much worse.
It wasn’t the fact she said it that angered people, it was her excuse. She was shouting the N word while singing then when everyone made an uproar about it she tweeted that she said it but it wasnt a big deal because she’s not racist as her boyfriend is a person of color. Anyone knows that just because you are friends with or dating someone of colour it does not justify it. Then when people got pissed off at this, she deleted the tweet then a day later put a diferent tweet up with a scripted apology from a PR person.

This is a lot of information from someone who claims to not know her...

She has never hidden the fact she has a BBL or surgery. She has never hidden the fact she was overweight either. You’ve said twice now that she comes from a “rough” family as some sort of insult. Can you elaborate on what you mean by “rough?”.
Her boyfriend was in prison, she has never hidden that either, if she did, you wouldn’t know about it ;)
It’s actually really easy to find out what he was inside for with a quick google.... not a big gangster mind.
He is also not in prison anymore and hasn’t been for a while.
She has posted plenty of videos of herself at her launch parties and family parties without a filter, if you’ve ever watched her story you’d know this.
When she had her launch in Manchester where quite a few big influencers came she posted lots of unfiltered videos and photos.
She has said many of times she’s not very confident that’s why she wears a lot of makeup and tends to “hide” sometimes without it.

A quick swipe through her old Facebook shows lots of pictures of her when younger, and she was/is actually really pretty, but when you’re not confident it doesn’t matter how many times others tell you you’re pretty, if you don’t believe it it doesn’t mean anytning
Excuse me, where did I state that she hid her surgery? Where did I say that she hid that she was overweight? Read my posts properly before twisting my words. I never said I knew her either but if you must know I’m good friends with one of the people who worked for her and know of her through other people too. When I say rough, it means socially unacceptable. You literally just confirmed her boyfriend was in jail for months. So she cones from a rough family and also dates rough guys.

I must add, she was well known to only include caucasian girls on her instagram and at teaching events, when she was getting flack for it she suddenly put posts up like “any dark skinned girls available to model for us”. People who have any influenece on others, especially on social media platforms where the majority of viewers are young its so important to include everyone and be diverse to positively open people’s minds and views. It’s great to see some do this. I’ve learnt so much from the likes of Jackie Aina. I’m a white girl but after seeing how much passion women like her have for diversity and I’ve come to understand more about how women of colour aren’t included in some aspects of the beauty world. It’s opened my eyes futher. I will personally avoid brands if they are known not to include products/colours for everyone, just so I can support others. It’s things like this that make me say Paige Louise is dumb and has crap business skills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It wasn’t the fact she said it that angered people, it was her excuse. She was shouting the N word while singing then when everyone made an uproar about it she tweeted that she said it but it wasnt a big deal because she’s not racist as her boyfriend is a person of color. Anyone knows that just because you are friends with or dating someone of colour it does not justify it. Then when people got pissed off at this, she deleted the tweet then a day later put a diferent tweet up with a scripted apology from a PR person.

Excuse me, where did I state that she hid her surgery? Where did I say that she hid that she was overweight? Read my posts properly before twisting my words. I never said I knew her either but if you must know I’m good friends with one of the people who worked for her and know of her through other people too. When I say rough, it means socially unacceptable. You literally just confirmed her boyfriend was in jail for months. So she cones from a rough family and also dates rough guys.

I must add, she was well known to only include caucasian girls on her instagram and at teaching events, when she was getting flack for it she suddenly put posts up like “any dark skinned girls available to model for us”. People who have any influenece on others, especially on social media platforms where the majority of viewers are young its so important to include everyone and be diverse to positively open people’s minds and views. It’s great to see some do this. I’ve learnt so much from the likes of Jackie Aina. I’m a white girl but after seeing how much passion women like her have for diversity and I’ve come to understand more about how women of colour aren’t included in some aspects of the beauty world. It’s opened my eyes futher. I will personally avoid brands if they are known not to include products/colours for everyone, just so I can support others. It’s things like this that make me say Paige Louise is dumb and has crap business skills.
The apology she wrote was from herself as she posted a video apology straight after. 😂

You have already stated you don’t know her so whether you’re “good friends” with someone who used to work with her or not is irrelevant. That’s usually the line some give on here when they are trying to spread false information... “I know someone who knows her” which means you don’t know her.

Once again I’ll ask what do you mean by “ROUGH” family, give us a definition instead of dodging the question. You claimed her boyfriend was some “gangster” in your words, I quite clearly stated his name can be googled to find out what he got arrested for... it’s not very “gangsterish”.
Now you are lying as she bought our PLouise bases for dark skinned girls over a year ago, one of her longest models is a black female, another a mixed female.
Talking of Jackie Aina, even she recommended PLouise’s base on her story so that’s saying something!
Another dark skinned girl TailorMadeJade is doing a collaboration with PLouise and has been a fan of the base since it’s first came out... not really suiting your narrative, is it?

Your race is irrelevant here but if we are going to be open I’m a black female, a dark skinned one who has followed PLouise since she was in a small salon in Manchester.
I have never felt excluded, although there are brands I have felt excluded from.

There are HUGE brands out there who still don’t have a single decent foundation for women of colour who could take a leaf out of PLouise’s book and be more inclusive with their products.
A girl who apparently as you say came from a rough family is currently having her product sold in Morphe stores and is very fast becoming a huge worldwide known brand... I wouldn’t call that dumb or crap business skills...
:D

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The apology she wrote was from herself as she posted a video apology straight after. 😂

You have already stated you don’t know her so whether you’re “good friends” with someone who used to work with her or not is irrelevant. That’s usually the line some give on here when they are trying to spread false information... “I know someone who knows her” which means you don’t know her.

Once again I’ll ask what do you mean by “ROUGH” family, give us a definition instead of dodging the question. You claimed her boyfriend was some “gangster” in your words, I quite clearly stated his name can be googled to find out what he got arrested for... it’s not very “gangsterish”.
Now you are lying as she bought our PLouise bases for dark skinned girls over a year ago, one of her longest models is a black female, another a mixed female.
Talking of Jackie Aina, even she recommended PLouise’s base on her story so that’s saying something!
Another dark skinned girl TailorMadeJade is doing a collaboration with PLouise and has been a fan of the base since it’s first came out... not really suiting your narrative, is it?

Your race is irrelevant here but if we are going to be open I’m a black female, a dark skinned one who has followed PLouise since she was in a small salon in Manchester.
I have never felt excluded, although there are brands I have felt excluded from.

There are HUGE brands out there who still don’t have a single decent foundation for women of colour who could take a leaf out of PLouise’s book and be more inclusive with their products.
A girl who apparently as you say came from a rough family is currently having her product sold in Morphe stores and is very fast becoming a huge worldwide known brand... I wouldn’t call that dumb or crap business skills...
:D
I already told you, ‘rough’ as in socially unacceptable. How did I avoid your question when my answer is there in writing. Again, read my posts properly. Why do you keep emphasising that I don’t know her? I never claimed to know her did I? I’m so confused by your reply. It’s like you have missed a few sentences in my reply. You say she bought out bases for dark skinned girls over a year ago but I was talking about at least 3/4 years ago when there were no women of colour on her platforms until people were pulling her up on it, I never mentioned her products. As for the gangster boyfriend. Gangster means someone who is involved in organised crime. Don’t @ me again unless you read what I write fully, otherwise I won’t respond. This is a discussion forum and a place to spill tea and information. If you like her, thats cool. I don’t and I was just explaining why. I’m not going to argue over a difference of opinion and get irate like you.

Reactions: 17
I already told you, ‘rough’ as in socially unacceptable. How did I avoid your question when my answer is there in writing. Again, read my posts properly. Why do you keep emphasising that I don’t know her? I never claimed to know her did I? I’m so confused by your reply. It’s like you have missed a few sentences in my reply. You say she bought out bases for dark skinned girls over a year ago but I was talking about at least 3/4 years ago when there were no women of colour on her platforms until people were pulling her up on it, I never mentioned her products. As for the gangster boyfriend. Gangster means someone who is involved in organised crime. Don’t @ me again unless you read what I write fully, otherwise I won’t respond. This is a discussion forum and a place to spill tea and information. If you like her, thats cool. I don’t and I was just explaining why. I’m not going to argue over a difference of opinion and get irate like you.
I can @ you as many times as I like. You aren’t admin so you can’t tell others what they can and can’t do here, do remember that.

3/4 years ago PLouise was a VERY small company with very little budget and very little success, it was only 3 years ago she had to sell her car in order to fund her business, so it’s no wonder she wasn’t as inclusive as she is now.

Most if not all new brands don’t become fully inclusive until they’re more established within the market, even FentyBeauty extended their shade range from 40 - 50. Even MAC to this day are adding new foundation shades to their range to be more inclusive.

Look how many fashion brands that have been out for years are only now bringing out “plus size” or “petite” ranges. Most brands don’t become “inclusive” until they are well established and have a higher budget. Being inclusive costs money.

To expect inclusivity within a small business that doesn’t have the budget as MAC for example is ridiculous. There are huge brands out there like Dior, Chanel, Tarte (they’re much better now), YSL and so on that still to this day aren’t as inclusive as smaller brands.

They really should learn something from brands like PLouise who are collaborating with dark skinned women & having their products recommended by dark skin women such as Jackie Aina. Jackie Aina isn’t one to praise brands that aren’t inclusive, and she praised PLouise, so I guess your definition of “inclusive” as a non person of colour is quite different to my definition of inclusive as a person of colour.

I am referencing the fact you don’t know her because you are calling this girl dumb and lazy as if you know her personally, your comments both here and on the other thread sounded very personal as if they come from someone who knew her, as I said, you have a lot to say and a lot of speculation based on nothing.

What is socially unacceptable about her family? The fact they are working class and don’t happen to have posh accents? Again, you’re welcome to elaborate for us folks who don’t understand your definition of “rough”.

Gangster by definition is “a member of a gang of violent criminals.” It’s not really a word is describe for petty crime. A gangster to me is someone like Al Capone, maybe your definition is different.

It’s funny that you’ve come to the conclusion I’m irate because I happen to disagree with your opinion & insults... In my book anyone who feels the need to call someone “dumb, lazy” and from a “rough family” based on not a lot and call people who follow someone “fan girls” is far more irate and quite aggressive.

Just to clarify, I’m not irate, this is an online platform and you and I are basically nobody’s on a forum, so don’t assume your words about an influencer produce such feelings. They don’t. It’s not that deep. ;)

Lastly, I’m not arguing I’m simply positing and airing my views, as are you.

Reactions: 16
I really like her - really family orientated which is lovely! And she has obviously worked very hard.
Same I really love the relationship she has with her fam it’s nice to see. A lot of influencers hide their fam from the gram and I always wonder why. They seem real nice and down to earth. I love her base I have it in shade 2 and it’s really good for any eyeshadow look!! On nights out I use it as a under eye highlighter aswell and get 0 creasing which is like rly rare for a makeup products under the eyes I have the secret sinner palette too its huge and is soo pigmented. Has anyone tried her black base? I think it’s the newest one out I’ve never done a smokey eye but would love to try.

How can I find her bf? I tried googling but nothing came up and I wanna know why he's in prison

Reactions: 4
If anyone’s interested she’s posted a few full UNFILTERED vids on her plouise1 story today having a comp at the academy for three of her employees to win £1,000 each. They are the ones where she is sitting down “judging” with a couple of other ppl who work at the academy. Such a cool idea wish my work would be nice to me like that lol!!!

I can @ you as many times as I like. You aren’t admin so you can’t tell others what they can and can’t do here, do remember that.

3/4 years ago PLouise was a VERY small company with very little budget and very little success, it was only 3 years ago she had to sell her car in order to fund her business, so it’s no wonder she wasn’t as inclusive as she is now.

Most if not all new brands don’t become fully inclusive until they’re more established within the market, even FentyBeauty extended their shade range from 40 - 50. Even MAC to this day are adding new foundation shades to their range to be more inclusive.

Look how many fashion brands that have been out for years are only now bringing out “plus size” or “petite” ranges. Most brands don’t become “inclusive” until they are well established and have a higher budget. Being inclusive costs money.

To expect inclusivity within a small business that doesn’t have the budget as MAC for example is ridiculous. There are huge brands out there like Dior, Chanel, Tarte (they’re much better now), YSL and so on that still to this day aren’t as inclusive as smaller brands.

They really should learn something from brands like PLouise who are collaborating with dark skinned women & having their products recommended by dark skin women such as Jackie Aina. Jackie Aina isn’t one to praise brands that aren’t inclusive, and she praised PLouise, so I guess your definition of “inclusive” as a non person of colour is quite different to my definition of inclusive as a person of colour.

I am referencing the fact you don’t know her because you are calling this girl dumb and lazy as if you know her personally, your comments both here and on the other thread sounded very personal as if they come from someone who knew her, as I said, you have a lot to say and a lot of speculation based on nothing.

What is socially unacceptable about her family? The fact they are working class and don’t happen to have posh accents? Again, you’re welcome to elaborate for us folks who don’t understand your definition of “rough”.

Gangster by definition is “a member of a gang of violent criminals.” It’s not really a word is describe for petty crime. A gangster to me is someone like Al Capone, maybe your definition is different.

It’s funny that you’ve come to the conclusion I’m irate because I happen to disagree with your opinion & insults... In my book anyone who feels the need to call someone “dumb, lazy” and from a “rough family” based on not a lot and call people who follow someone “fan girls” is far more irate and quite aggressive.

Just to clarify, I’m not irate, this is an online platform and you and I are basically nobody’s on a forum, so don’t assume your words about an influencer produce such feelings. They don’t. It’s not that deep. ;)

Lastly, I’m not arguing I’m simply positing and airing my views, as are you.
You say 3 years ago she had little success and had to sell her car to start her business....you’ll see in this photo, over 5 years ago she was already having success, had opened an academy and another one in less than a year after that. She had bought at least 3 off her staff/friends a range rover each. (I have no idea where you got the idea that she sold a car 3 years ago for finance reasons). You clearly have only been following her for a short time. Don’t confuse your fan-girling over facts. I’m not clicking on notifications from you or entering this thread again. There’s other sites for staning. This one is for critiques. You’re wasting my time with fake information.

If anyone’s interested she’s posted a few full UNFILTERED vids on her plouise1 story today having a comp at the academy for three of her employees to win £1,000 each. They are the ones where she is sitting down “judging” with a couple of other ppl who work at the academy. Such a cool idea wish my work would be nice to me like that lol!!!
You mean these videos...where it says “filter by cmhtk” in small print on top of the videos. 🙄 It’s not unflitered. Damn, she doesn’t even use an instagram filter or a snapchat one, they aren’t filtered enough for her, she has to get a whole bloody app to filter herself for videos. This prooves what I have previously said. Stop posting fake information on here 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Read/Watch things properly. Can clearly see the writing on the video without having to look hard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
You say 3 years ago she had little success and had to sell her car to start her business....you’ll see in this photo, over 5 years ago she was already having success, had opened an academy and another one in less than a year after that. She had bought at least 3 off her staff/friends a range rover each. (I have no idea where you got the idea that she sold a car 3 years ago for finance reasons). You clearly have only been following her for a short time. Don’t confuse your fan-girling over facts. I’m not clicking on notifications from you or entering this thread again. There’s other sites for staning. This one is for critiques. You’re wasting my time with fake information.

You mean these videos...where it says “filter by cmhtk” in small print on top of the videos. 🙄 It’s not unflitered. Damn, she doesn’t even use an instagram filter or a snapchat one, they aren’t filtered enough for her, she has to get a whole bloody app to filter herself for videos. This prooves what I have previously said. Stop posting fake information on here 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Read/Watch things properly. Can clearly see the writing on the video without having to look hard.
That’s the academy she had to sell her car to fund. If the success was that high, she wouldn’t have sold her car, it was the academy she couldn’t pay the rent to which she told about in on her stories before she sold her business seminar which was two weeks ago.

She bought her staff Range Rovers in 2018, 2018 was last year, I’m not sure what year you think you’re in but here’s evidence of tweets from people who follow her to back up the dates she bought the cars. Now don’t confuse your bitterness over facts, it took me less than 2 minutes to find those tweets.

You won’t be clicking on notifications anymore because I seem to have hit a raw nerve with you. I’ve been following PLouise for a very long time actually, it’s clear you haven’t though because you don’t seem to know much about her other than she comes from a “rough” family, and that her doing a few insta stories in bed makes her lazy.

Please get your facts straight before posting. You and I both know she didn’t buy her staff Range Rovers 5 years ago, and there’s dozens of tweets from 2018 (When she did buy her staff Range Rover’s) to prove you’re lying. It’s no wonder you’re scurrying away.

1573899975044.jpeg
1573899990483.jpeg

1573898417119.jpeg
1573898454251.jpeg

I just had a look at her story, didn’t see it yesterday as I was busy, I went through the whole story and saw EXACTLY the stories the person above is speaking of.
You clearly didn’t read her post properly it says “If anyone’s interested she’s posted a few full UNFILTERED vids on her plouise1 story today having a comp at the academy for three of her employees to win £1,000 each. They are the ones where she is sitting down “judging” with a couple of other ppl who work at the academy.”
That post literally tells you how to find the exact stories and yet you still posted the filtered ones, had you tapped a few stories later you’d have seen the exact stories this person is speaking of where she is sitting with her staff doing the judging. 😂

Maybe you should learn to read properly before telling others what to do. Here’s a screenshot incase you conveniently missed it or were hoping that it’d expire before we notice you deliberately posting the wrong photo....

So take your own advice and stop posting false information, there’s unfiltered videos on her story and I’ve thankfully screenshot them so others can see!
1573899884879.jpeg

I’m sure you can see there is no filter name below her username, which would mean they’re unfiltered. I look forward to seeing if you’ll acknowledge your mistake....
😂😂

Oh let me just add @BrookeDavis this site isn’t JUST for critiquing. That’s why there’s a whole “Rave About” section right here; https://tattle.life/forums/rave-about.6/

Once again, get your facts straight. :D

A few more facts I have, to add in which pretty much back up what I’ve said on here.
This post is very recent and you can read it for yourself where she mentioned she had to sell her car in order to pay for her shop. Like I mentioned above...
1573900895151.jpeg

Also here is a link to the DailyMail article about her which again backs up what I’ve mentioned. I’m not a fan of the DM but PLouise herself shared this article so I’d assume she’s happy with what’s written.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.