PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do they all literally talk the same? Is that part of the training? It’s unbearable, babe.

Reactions: 16
The math, ain’t mathing
I am lost for words !
When I say my mouth literally nearly fell off when I seen this I’m not being dramatic. She spends all day doing stories with filters on, acting like she’s stunning… she looks fuck all like that
Wow!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Sorry….I might have heard wrong.
week 13 documentary
Did she say she only bought a ‘Lambo’ SVJ because she gets a monthly magazine……

Also why is she constantly wearing crop tops with bare arms and stomach and everyone else is covered up ? Does she not feel the cold?

Reactions: 2
We thought the cream uniform with the bow was ridiculous? The new one is even worse… literally skin tight and see through!

Reactions: 5
You would genuinely think Luke was her boyfriend ! The new uniform looks like loungewear from shein

Reactions: 6
Why can neither of these Turkey TEEF morons park properly??? How can you be a CEO of a company but not park properly Jesus
---
The math, ain’t mathing
I am lost for words !
Omg what!!!! A whole different person. She doesn’t need anymore filler in her chin she needs fat dissolving injections in the double chin

Attachments

They’re parking like that on purpose so people can’t park near the LaMbOs

Reactions: 4
They’re parking like that on purpose so people can’t park near the LaMbOs
If I saw them parked like that in a car park, you’d best believe I’d be parking my shit heap car so close to theirs that they’d not get out. Think I give a shit about scratching my car?! They’re idiots

Reactions: 6
Is her brother like gay? I’m sick of his combed over hair appearing on my fyp would love the wind to reveal that hairline

Reactions: 8
Okay I have to ask. Hate her, hate her brand BUT does anyone have those lip gloss / lip oil things? The keyring ones. I feel so tempted by them
I don’t anymore but I did have the key ring one, it was nothing amazing just an average lip gloss/barm but on your keys smelt nice for about 2 seconds

Is her brother like gay? I’m sick of his combed over hair appearing on my fyp would love the wind to reveal that hairline
His big ol’ block head
He’s got a girlfriend which shocked me I’m surprised Paige let him have one.

Reactions: 8