Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
66C51E03-019A-4CD5-8B69-28BE0A13B06C.jpeg

this ad came up on my tiktok and I was HORRIFIED…£625?! Surely fuckin not 😭😭😂😂

Reactions: 3
Don’t think so.
So is Chloe the new PA because Steff and Florence left? Florence did social media work for PLouise. Does anyone know why the old admin girls from the Takeover group Mursal, Gemma I think? And someone else? They got sacked I think but I don’t know what happened. There’s new admins on new group now.

F15D6509-655F-4B8E-B593-FAFC200F4DBD.jpeg

Last edited:
So is Chloe the new PA because Steff and Florence left? Florence did social media work for PLouise. Does anyone know why the old admin girls from the Takeover group Mursal, Gemma I think? And someone else? They got sacked I think but I don’t know what happened. There’s new admins on new group now.

View attachment 952627
According to LinkedIn Florence still works at PLouise there was a lot of drama with the Facebook group

Reactions: 1
Does Chloe still work there? She’s removed it from her bio, Paige never likes anything or comments on anything she posts..

Reactions: 1
I notice she still hasn’t filed her accounts on companies house that were due 31.12.21. Maybe she needs to get herself a diary… oh, wait…! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girliepops I have received a palette from her and it’s a jaclyn hill situation… like 5 white brush fibres in one shadow.. took them out and now there’s a huge dent, rip

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Girliepops I have received a palette from her and it’s a jaclyn hill situation… like 5 white brush fibres in one shadow.. took them out and now there’s a huge dent, rip
Personally, I wouldn’t touch her products with a barge pole! I watched a documentary a few months back about the cheap crap that comes out of some of the Chinese cosmetic factories… they found all sorts in the products, the least dangerous/disgusting being rat urine 🤢 I would guess that the majority of her products wouldn’t pass EU regulations if tested.
As for a Paige update… I see Companies House have put a big red late notice on her profile for her accounts not being submitted (they’re almost a month late now)! For someone who is flogging a business diary, this is just hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Usually only get the bases and lip oils but I got an eyebrow pencil and it’s so shut as soon as it touches ur brow it snaps and it’s all crumbly ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.