Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know EXACTLY where you mean 🤣🤣🤣

Oh bless you that’s so bad 😅 as if they didn’t let you remove it.
There was nowhere to wash it off….. if I had a cloth and some water and remover etc I would have
After the first few times I started to take wipes!

Reactions: 1
Just caught up on all these threads I thought I was only only person who dispised her. Most people I know worship the ground she walks on and have one friend who has booked onto her academy course for August. I've the bases and they're OK just a thinner Concealer consistency but still feel more like a Concealer tbh. Her palettes are so bulky and difficult to store plus the colour story is a bit luck lustre. She's clearly tone deaf posting her wealth whilst others struggle. I can't see how she would sustain this long term

Reactions: 8
He’s been banging Maddie his 17 year old employee for months.. they’re a couple 🤯🤮 he’s gross.. grooming her hard since she passed her test

She’s 17! It’s no secret round here, he likes em young, she likes em with money 🤢🥴🥴

oooo are they actually together then?! Jump over to UBVs thread and spill the tea ☕

Reactions: 2
So sorry guys just catching up....haven’t had Instagram for months !! Is she still with her jail bf? Or was that ages ago?? Anyone know what happens to her mate steff who seemed to plan all her events etc or was her PA??
No she has a new boyfriend since him that she’s been keeping private for over a year now guess she’s learnt her lesson about keeping things to her self I’m not sure what he does but she posted a coffee a while back with ohh joshuaa at the bottom

Reactions: 4
Can you link the thread please?
I don’t know how to link the thread but it’s hilariously called “UBV baldy washer” 😂😂😂😂

I don’t know how to link the thread but it’s hilariously called “UBV baldy washer” 😂😂😂😂

Maybe this will work?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg did you guys see her Instagram story, a year ago she literally was saying that you can manifest major changes in your life within a year and how she was going to make millions within a year and blah blah blah but now she’s saying it’s not realistic and people overestimate how much they can get done in a year and that it doesn’t work like that and so your goals to be within a decade she contradicts herself so bleeping much nobody should be taking spiritual advice from her

Reactions: 11
Omg did you guys see her Instagram story, a year ago she literally was saying that you can manifest major changes in your life within a year and how she was going to make millions within a year and blah blah blah but now she’s saying it’s not realistic and people overestimate how much they can get done in a year and that it doesn’t work like that and so your goals to be within a decade she contradicts herself so bleeping much nobody should be taking spiritual advice from her
How comfortable with your life just you be to actually believe that you can have whatever you want if you just wish for it?!! I wonder if she’d tell the starving people in third world countries that?! She’s so insensitive and thick and tit

Reactions: 9
When the boss says she pays her staff well, but the staff can only afford to get the front top set of veneers done
459629F1-F9F2-40DE-AA99-0CE9D9FAB6B1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why has she pulled the dress up and crunched her spine up like that
Paige we don’t want to see your labia
7DE0A951-6645-428E-A8BD-5B6376E5C32C.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.